Merge x5 with x15 proposal (1 Viewer)

Would you like x5 and x15 to be merged after H5 update?

• Всего проголосовало
  • Опрос закрыт .
Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Endeavor

Реакции
Баллы
Its not fair to people who played only on 15x, but never played on 5x, the old 5x players will get a huge boost cuz they will be able to transfer thier old gear and get a big advantage. All these people talking about "easy" way to get epics on h5 just have no clue what they are talking about. First of all zaken earing has very low chance to drop prolly less then 2%. Second oly zaken and normal zaken stack together, so those people saying "you can get it from oly" yes you can but having a normal zaken is also still a big bonus, and getting a normal zaken on 5x is 1000 times easier then on 15x. Its going to be just a big boost to players on 15x who had good geared char on 5x which is not fair to the rest of the players on 15x, there is no way that you can make this merge fair, so inmo dont make it at all. I am speaking having a decently geared char on 5x and i am playing atm on 15x with not the best gear out there. h5 update should bring some old players back to the 5x server and to 15x server, the population will go up for both servers so dont worry about players, and for those who are just lazy, 15x is easy to start on, the exp is fast and will be even faster in h5 same goes for gear so dont be afraid to start.

trn

Реакции
Баллы
Endeavor сказал(а):
Its not fair to people who played only on 15x, but never played on 5x, the old 5x players will get a huge boost cuz they will be able to transfer thier old gear and get a big advantage. All these people talking about "easy" way to get epics on h5 just have no clue what they are talking about. First of all zaken earing has very low chance to drop prolly less then 2%. Second oly zaken and normal zaken stack together, so those people saying "you can get it from oly" yes you can but having a normal zaken is also still a big bonus, and getting a normal zaken on 5x is 1000 times easier then on 15x. Its going to be just a big boost to players on 15x who had good geared char on 5x which is not fair to the rest of the players on 15x, there is no way that you can make this merge fair, so inmo dont make it at all. I am speaking having a decently geared char on 5x and i am playing atm on 15x with not the best gear out there. h5 update should bring some old players back to the 5x server and to 15x server, the population will go up for both servers so dont worry about players, and for those who are just lazy, 15x is easy to start on, the exp is fast and will be even faster in h5 same goes for gear so dont be afraid to start.
make all lvl 1, delete all items, all clans and so on. and then merge :D

OP
OP
D

Dorota

Реакции
Баллы
of course they do , like AQ with oly AQ , oly zaken with normal zaken , checj them in ur pasives skills

Sativa

Реакции
Баллы
Gear is over rated. Teamplay and leadership strategic skills can make the difference between winning and loosing

Kamyl

Реакции
Баллы
Endeavor сказал(а):
zaken is free already on x15 wtf you crying
go kill it

M

MV

Added a poll for 30 days. Please remember that this is just a personal idea for the moment, nobody else from the staff is involved. Even if more people want the merge, it is possible that when i present this idea to admins, to not be accepted for different reasons (not possible, too hard, not agreeing etc.)

Edit: ccccccombo breaker! Thanks for the -1 friend : )

Pankracy

Реакции
Баллы
merge both servidorZ KUR*************!!!!

Sarasin12

Реакции
Баллы
More people, more fun fun fun (like rebecca black says)

Ciuciun

Реакции
Баллы
sdfwe34 сказал(а):
Dounedain сказал(а):
Merging the 2 servers whould be awesome if we are talking about pvp and server activity.
Cause in x5 most of the existing clans are mostly pve(rohens etc.)...and this is getting really boring.
But there gonna be huge market problems.There are great differences between the 2 servers.
I suppose admins could find a solution for this matter.
So i support the idea of merging.
i dont support merge, x5 noobs will not change nothing on x15, only will fuk up economy
dude all economy is about items, more items lower the price, less items bigger price, and after merge top items from gracia will be 0 for hi5 so market will be same way fucked up with or without merge, just think what r u sayng before u do, it is just stupid...

intruz

Реакции
Баллы
yeah what about CH? Castle, hero status? but almost +1

MysticAngel

Реакции
Баллы
Since many ppl tend to repeat their negative arguments explaining how economy will go down, how much it will suck about ch's, castles, epics and etc.. There's no gentle way to say this, gtfo carebears. QQ'ing bout such crap is typical of mobs wich are afraid of competition. Get used to it or go back to your old server where you have no pvp and all the mobs to kill, just for you.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
MysticAngel сказал(а):
Since many ppl tend to repeat their negative arguments explaining how economy will go down, how much it will suck about ch's, castles, epics and etc.. There's no gentle way to say this, gtfo carebears. QQ'ing bout such crap is typical of mobs wich are afraid of competition. Get used to it or go back to your old server where you have no pvp and all the mobs to kill, just for you.
yes and u get back to varka pvp

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Only problem will be with the amount of anhty/vala from this server, also x30 did merger with another server but i guess the DB from those server were smaller than x5 or x15

OP
OP
D

Dorota

Реакции
Баллы
i guess they dont need to move all dwarfs lvl1 inactive of 100 days from dead people.

1 CH's ? PPL from x5 doubt they need there are only 3-4 active clans , and most of the have siegeable CH
2. Castles? from my side ppl from x15 can keep their castles we can siege one OR all castle to be given to NPC's and we siege again
3. Heroes ? ppl from x15 can keep the heroes , or make double heroes or nothing :p is simple but i go mostly for 1st idea
4. Epics ? most ppl sold their epics and are splitted all over the server even small clans have 1-2 anty , my Main clan as biggest have now in total like 6-7 anty's after 1 year cause they got splitted since ppl sold or quitted .

Economy? in hi5 all soul crystals will be cheap as my panties, you gonna lvl SC's all over the place.
Protections? dropable from mobs 1 week and all have 3/3
OVer enchanted vesper weapons ? we dont have such thing maybe a bow +7
Vesper sets ? x15 have 4-5 and x5 0 , what economy x5 gonna ruin , ppl have less amount of adena than ppl from x15

Dounedain

Реакции
Баллы
Maybe some guyz didnt get it at all.If merge occurs in H5 all things change.I am talking about economy+equipment.
H5 is a whole new game and has nothing to do with all the things we are doing now in gracia.My previous post
was about: "IF" the merge whould happen during gracia.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх