Merge x5 with x15 proposal (3 Viewers)

Would you like x5 and x15 to be merged after H5 update?

• Всего проголосовало
  • Опрос закрыт .
Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
OP
OP
D

Dorota

Реакции
Баллы
economy doesnt matter , im comming with dyna set and ica bow what economy i ruin ? having in wh 2 sets S grade? besides a dyna set and sub items like all has i doubt anyone will ruin economy

Ident

Реакции
Баллы
Forget this idea, it's impossible to do it. Better solution is before Hi5 comes, advertise the servers. I'm 101% sure, that a lot of new ppl will rage both x5 and x15, because it's not a java platform (no hard feelings to l2j, i like it, but it' so different).

So imo advertise is the only true key for both x5 and x15 for "survival". This can be done via the admin/gm team, but better when the players intorduce RPG-Club to their mates.

btw. a lot of admins would kill for the x5 online numbers, even if you compare how many toons were there before x15 opened. 2-3k ppl means a quite good balance both at the market and in playing experience. Saying that a 2k online server is dieing sounds a little bit folly...

Shatt1

Реакции
Баллы
Wipe all and lets waste another year of our beatifull lifes

MysticAngel

Реакции
Баллы
bleh bleh the economy will go down. Geezus, who cares. Ppl in x15 DO alrdy have better and shinier gear compared to x5, merge the servers for the sake of L2 pvp,clans and good competition in Rpg club.

avesoday

Реакции
Баллы
Im my opinion it would be imposible for me i have chars on the same account on x5 and on x15.

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
MysticAngel сказал(а):
bleh bleh the economy will go down. Geezus, who cares. Ppl in x15 DO alrdy have better and shinier gear compared to x5, merge the servers for the sake of L2 pvp,clans and good competition in Rpg club.
x15 has plenty of pvp and people, more then any other private server (except maybe for some russian ones) and if they don't want this, it will remain like this.
And it seems x5 has quite a few ppl it self too, about 700 online at 9AM in a saturday, i say that's very good. That's something that 95% of server owners would kill to have.
With the coming oh H5 the most noticeable change will be that you will no longer be bound to a constant party (for HB farming and dyna sets) so obviously a lot more people will be able to better equip them selves and join the fun in pvp.

OP
OP
D

Dorota

Реакции
Баллы
avesoday сказал(а):
Im my opinion it would be imposible for me i have chars on the same account on x5 and on x15.
is not impossible , when they merge server for the double nick names of chars , the chars will have name nickname00111 like it happened with stolen names , after u can add ur self a normal nick name

Kamyl

Реакции
Баллы
++ for merge

OP
OP
D

Dorota

Реакции
Баллы
nope there is no set

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
then learn how to kill ekimus =/

The 5x Server should have alot better gear compare to the 15x, since the server is older and there is basically free farm in Hellbound and SOD is sometimes open for weeks. Also there should be alot more epics on 5x.

apoll0

Реакции
Баллы
no for merge, well, maybe we have better enchanted weapons on x15 but on x5 there are plenty of epics made without competition since server is dead with only one side, imagine the wave of free epics on x15, and i really dont care if there will be merge or not, because on x5 there is no clan that would stand a chance against ooc or ll, so basically we would get only randoms on x15

Ident

Реакции
Баллы
Those who wanted to play on x15 are there already. Those whos stayd there on x5 and complaining about a dead server can leave it and start on x15. After the online number falls under 300 on x5, stop the server... In Hi5 you can have a 80 toon in no time, even if you can be online only a few hours. Moirai will be so easy to farm and it's a way better set than loldyna.

OP
OP
D

Dorota

Реакции
Баллы
apoll0 сказал(а):
no for merge, well, maybe we have better enchanted weapons on x15 but on x5 there are plenty of epics made without competition since server is dead with only one side, imagine the wave of free epics on x15, and i really dont care if there will be merge or not, because on x5 there is no clan that would stand a chance against ooc or ll, so basically we would get only randoms on x15
u sure bro ? wait merge and we will see if the clans stand chance

yoker

Реакции
Баллы
IMO bad idea. As you guys already said - merge will fcuk up economy totally,

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Only problem will be anthy/vala from x5, after h5 update economy will "fuck up" itself

Jupiter1

Реакции
Баллы
I think u guys are over reacting about this "economy will be fuc*ed up".

Hi5 itselfs fucks the old economy cause the top item u can find today in server, will be just a normal regular item in that update. So why are u guys crying about vesper sets in x15/x15 or epics like zaken or fz wich will be normally in every store on aden u will see.

Sets s80 for like 1kkk and more, this happened in retail also, economy was so messed up and with the pass of time it became normal again with the new items.

So if theres the chance to merge x15/x5 w..o su much complications, cause the complications come with the hi5 economy change, why dont do it?

vessar

Реакции
Баллы
After reading all your posts
+ for merge from me too

ezraelide

Реакции
Баллы
i am for merging,
anyway after update to h5 A LOT of new players will come join rpg,
so many will join both 15x and 5x,so wait fo server update and see if 5x will keep enough players to be a healthy server.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх