Merge x5 with x15 proposal (1 Viewer)

Would you like x5 and x15 to be merged after H5 update?

• Всего проголосовало
  • Опрос закрыт .
Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Dorota

Реакции
Баллы
I know it sounds pathetic a bit but for fun of rpg when hi5 comes up would be best option for best servers and their future.

x5 server is not in a good shapre atm like 200-300 active players at all and x15 still has numbers but fun is not soo big , and i guess some strong clans from x5 would make x15 to be more funny with 3-4-5 sides on server instead of 2-3 and players would be more interested to play instead of quitting like i see on x5 daily ppl selling items and chars.

The Only hard problem i would see for staff to do it is nicks problem , i guess that can be solved by giving a new name for inactive ppl or lvl 1 chars which took names of players from x5 which is active so i guess it would be ok .

This would help also the server donation to grow cause ppl would be excited about the ideea and go on playing more on new chronicle like a new server , rates can be x15 or lower them to 10 or 7 . i let the opinion of gm's or other ppl maybe gm's will change mind and do it for sake of server and fun :)

M

MV

There's more then double your number of players online at rush hours, real players without counting boxes. But i see the point of your idea. I will share this idea with admins after we update to H5 and if it's possible to do, we might think about it more.

MinDiuSe

Реакции
Баллы
Ya sounds nice maybe i would play with 5x char on 15x then :] but leave rates 15x

trn

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
There's more then double your number of players online at rush hours, real players without counting boxes. But i see the point of your idea. I will share this idea with admins after we update to H5 and if it's possible to do, we might think about it more.
maybe it's good to join x5\x15, but better not to. both servers quite active and so on.

Ewelina

Реакции
Баллы
Merge would be great in my opinion, x5 loosing players day by day, its very sad for me, coz i lead clan with 100+ players, and they often complain. x5 and x15 are one sided, sad but true, lack of pvp, thats why ppl leave. Merge would be nice boost, fight between best clans from both servers, i bet lots of players will back to game. Rates arent problem, something between 5-10x is ok. Admins, please, reconsider this coz we talk about future of both servers, better to keep one server with lots of players than two half dead servers

trn

Реакции
Баллы
Ewelina сказал(а):
Merge would be great in my opinion, x5 loosing players day by day, its very sad for me, coz i lead clan with 100+ players, and they often complain. x5 and x15 are one sided, sad but true, lack of pvp, thats why ppl leave. Merge would be nice boost, fight between best clans from both servers, i bet lots of players will back to game. Rates arent problem, something between 5-10x is ok. Admins, please, reconsider this coz we talk about future of both servers, better to keep one server with lots of players than two half dead servers
x15 is even low for me, so x5-10 would be suicide. That would really be a negative thing. There is much more ppl in x15, so rates should be left like it is.

Shatt1

Реакции
Баллы
Very good idea :)

I love 5x forum section, not every topic ruined by rozsak,chav,dtox...like in 15x :D

MinDiuSe

Реакции
Баллы
and after merge there would be a new hardware for a test serber ;DD

Frorath

Реакции
Баллы
sounds like a plan

Endeavor

Реакции
Баллы
ppl talking here have 0 clue about any of these servers, lol 15x one sided? not enuf pvp? log in maybe some day and check. Dont think its a good idea to merge servers now, the economy will be OUT of balance by alot, i logged on 5x couple days ago and saw icarus spirit 750kk while in 15x it costs like 10kkk...If you want to merge do it after h5 update comes out to help balance out the economy.

MinDiuSe

Реакции
Баллы
Endeavor сказал(а):
ppl talking here have 0 clue about any of these servers, lol 15x one sided? not enuf pvp? log in maybe some day and check. Dont think its a good idea to merge servers now, the economy will be OUT of balance by alot, i logged on 5x couple days ago and saw icarus spirit 750kk while in 15x it costs like 10kkk...If you want to merge do it after h5 update comes out to help balance out the economy.
learn to read :)
it was said - AFTER THE UPDATE

ryoshin

Реакции
Баллы
After the update or not. no matter.
There will be always huge differences between market on 2 servers with different rates.
I think that make this merge impossible.
some ppl are leaving serv, some are coming. always was like that.

trn

Реакции
Баллы
ryoshin сказал(а):
After the update or not. no matter.
There will be always huge differences between market on 2 servers with different rates.
I think that make this merge impossible.
some ppl are leaving serv, some are coming. always was like that.
it would balance in some time. But if merge happens, it should be right after HF.

VampireLord

Реакции
Баллы
Bad Idea... X5 Players are much more equipped than x15....

qwertyu1

Реакции
Баллы
x5 lol clans wont change politics on x15, and they will only fuk up market

OP
OP
D

Dorota

Реакции
Баллы
yes vampire lord is true , ppl on x15 running with cutter +10 and vesper sets and on x5 barely see one weapons 84 +4 or +5 there is only a +7 bow and u have S weapons +16, cut the crap what ppl on x5 did on 1 year other on x15 did in 7 months so beat it , is a great ideea and gm's should think about it cause like this x15 going down and close server and lose players , or merge servers and x5 players will keep continue supporting the RPG server with donations bla bla . so for them is only + and players would enjoy new side more pvp

Sativa

Реакции
Баллы
What about clan halls ?

OP
OP
D

Dorota

Реакции
Баллы
ye im CL of QQ and i need CH there ? i can easy buy one or siege one like i have on x5 big deal

axpm1

Реакции
Баллы
I understand the main reason of the idea, but it's terrible idea. Economies of both servers are hugely different and so on, people who played 5x (and got good gear there) and now play 15x would get like double of equipment from a *puff* which is not fair. This is just my opinion, im sure that if servers mergee the one-made server will be ruined after few weeks

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх