Merge x5 with x15 proposal (4 Viewers)

Would you like x5 and x15 to be merged after H5 update?

• Всего проголосовало
  • Опрос закрыт .
Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

GodMadeMeCool

Реакции
Баллы
pvp its best parts of l2 so if will be more ally/clans for pvp im 100% will be better.. more interestic, competiton etc.
and a lot of ppl will back. ( i just thought about this ,wrote this topic)

so if is any option to merge servers, im sure will be better for both. doesn't matter about economy , prices will make normal in few weeks.

chears!

sry4myEngl

OP
OP
D

Dorota

Реакции
Баллы
pro сказал(а):
Merging 5 with 15x gonna make one server mashine free, and guess what, they gonna open new server and we all gonna have to start from beginning  ;)
- for merge.
they anyway want to make new server if they put hi5 but thats ina utumn +++ and guess what both servers gonna die )))

Riselie

Реакции
Баллы
++ for merge

T0xicSH

Реакции
Баллы
+++ for merge...i think is the best idea that can resurrect both servers.Go go guys merge...and mby is better to merge before servers update with half month to see if is ok like this.

P.S Mby is ok to merge X5 with X15 with X1. Think about it

Dounedain

Реакции
Баллы
Merging the 2 servers whould be awesome if we are talking about pvp and server activity.
Cause in x5 most of the existing clans are mostly pve(rohens etc.)...and this is getting really boring.
But there gonna be huge market problems.There are great differences between the 2 servers.
I suppose admins could find a solution for this matter.

So i support the idea of merging.

sdfwe34

Реакции
Баллы
Dounedain сказал(а):
Merging the 2 servers whould be awesome if we are talking about pvp and server activity.
Cause in x5 most of the existing clans are mostly pve(rohens etc.)...and this is getting really boring.
But there gonna be huge market problems.There are great differences between the 2 servers.
i dont support merge, x5 noobs will not change nothing on x15, only will fuk up economy

OP
OP
D

Dorota

Реакции
Баллы
sdfwe34 сказал(а):
Dounedain сказал(а):
i dont support merge, x5 noobs will not change nothing on x15, only will fuk up economy
o fo sho bro we wont change anything ? be more sure of that , lets merge to show u

sdfwe34

Реакции
Баллы
ooc played on x5, ppl that were in bobs are in laylow now, in time when bobs was fighting with ooc there was no 3rd side, im sure there is no side till now

sdfwe34

Реакции
Баллы
ppl from x5 want merge because nobody want buy epics on dead srv, so they think they will cashout easier on x15

morfeus2

Реакции
Баллы
sdfwe34 сказал(а):
ooc played on x5,ppl that were in bobs are in laylow now, in time when bobs was fighting with ooc there was no 3rd side, im sure there is no side till now
wrong mate some of them are in LL others are in OOC  and others are  nowhere or in random clans ;)

Sativa

Реакции
Баллы
+1 for merge
:)

rizos1

Реакции
Баллы
+ for merge

XV2

Реакции
Баллы
+ for merge :)

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
+ for merge only if no new server like every year, gtfo

FullBring

Реакции
Баллы
not gonna happen sounds too good to be maked,maybe they enable transfer for rur or smthing like that

OP
OP
D

Dorota

Реакции
Баллы
Well they should make this merge x5 gonna die totaly like this , IQ clan quitting , QQ clan is a strong side , and rohenthe mobs who come and camp npc's and get epics without war back, so please gm's make this merge for the active ppl at least so they can have some fun

akjay

Реакции
Баллы
+1 for merge.

Silver coin prices will rise with the amount of ppl changing names so the extra donations would do the comuinty good. ;)

OP
OP
D

Dorota

Реакции
Баллы
maybe some GM can give an answer about this or make a poll ?:p

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх