Merge x5 with x15 proposal (3 Viewers)

Would you like x5 and x15 to be merged after H5 update?

• Всего проголосовало
  • Опрос закрыт .
Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Elitepvper

Реакции
Баллы
+++++++++++++++++++++ for damn merge

dreph

Реакции
Баллы
just x30 the servers and open a new fresh hi5 imo:)

Ciuciun

Реакции
Баллы
sevenup сказал(а):
I know it sounds pathetic a bit but for fun of rpg when hi5 comes up would be best option for best servers and their future.

x5 server is not in a good shapre atm like 200-300 active players at all and x15 still has numbers but fun is not soo big , and i guess some strong clans from x5 would make x15 to be more funny with 3-4-5 sides on server instead of 2-3 and players would be more interested to play instead of quitting like i see on x5 daily ppl selling items and chars.
The Only hard problem i would see for staff to do it is nicks problem , i guess that can be solved by giving a new name for inactive ppl or lvl 1 chars which took names of players from x5 which is active so i guess it would be ok .
This would help also the server donation to grow cause ppl would be excited about the ideea and go on playing more on new chronicle like a new server , rates can be x15 or lower them to 10 or 7 . i let the opinion of gm's or other ppl maybe gm's will change mind and do it for sake of server and fun :)
+1

r1de

Реакции
Баллы
Ciuciun сказал(а):
sevenup сказал(а):
I know it sounds pathetic a bit but for fun of rpg when hi5 comes up would be best option for best servers and their future.

x5 server is not in a good shapre atm like 200-300 active players at all and x15 still has numbers but fun is not soo big , and i guess some strong clans from x5 would make x15 to be more funny with 3-4-5 sides on server instead of 2-3 and players would be more interested to play instead of quitting like i see on x5 daily ppl selling items and chars.
The Only hard problem i would see for staff to do it is nicks problem , i guess that can be solved by giving a new name for inactive ppl or lvl 1 chars which took names of players from x5 which is active so i guess it would be ok .
This would help also the server donation to grow cause ppl would be excited about the ideea and go on playing more on new chronicle like a new server , rates can be x15 or lower them to 10 or 7 . i let the opinion of gm's or other ppl maybe gm's will change mind and do it for sake of server and fun :)
+1
+1

RedLightDistrict

Реакции
Баллы
r1de сказал(а):
Ciuciun сказал(а):
sevenup сказал(а):

+1
+1
+1 for merge

shakal1

Реакции
Баллы
merge all 3 servers x1,x5,x15 and make rate x1

MysticAngel

Реакции
Баллы
apoll0 сказал(а):
no for merge, well, maybe we have better enchanted weapons on x15 but on x5 there are plenty of epics made without competition since server is dead with only one side, imagine the wave of free epics on x15, and i really dont care if there will be merge or not, because on x5 there is no clan that would stand a chance against ooc or ll, so basically we would get only randoms on x15
Imo even y0u doubt about that, that's why u deny the idea of merge.
+1 for merge

qqqq2

Реакции
Баллы
No merge.

On 5x are chars, which got like 10+ zakens and frintezzas from old factor clans and these epics would destroy the 15x server.

Just imagine, that on 5x even some lol clan with 10 members could farm very easy epics and now they can bring it on server, where you cant get epics so easy. Its not fair for players on 15x server.

PS: If u really want to make some merge, mb it can be with some rules like:
max 1 char per IP
max 1 armor set, 1 jewells set (no epics) and 1 weapon
max 200kk adena
no mats, no rurs, no extra sets or weapons, nothing extra

PS2: People, who are spamming for merge are guys, who were too lazy to start on new server or guys, who are playing on 15x and wanna bring their chars,equip and epics from 5x, so they can get something new(extra), bcs they are too low to get it on 15x

Hater1

Реакции
Баллы
qqqq сказал(а):
No merge.
On 5x are chars, which got like 10+ zakens and frintezzas from old factor clans and these epics would destroy the 15x server.
Just imagine, that on 5x even some lol clan with 10 members could farm very easy epics and now they can bring it on server, where you cant get epics so easy. Its not fair for players on 15x server.
max 1 char per IP
max 200kk adena
PS2: People, who are spamming for merge are guys, who were too lazy to start on new server or guys, who are playing on 15x and wanna bring their chars,equip and epics from 5x, so they can get something new(extra), bcs they are too low to get it on 15x
high rate moran

OP
OP
D

Dorota

Реакции
Баллы
qqqq сказал(а):
No merge.
max 1 char per IP
max 200kk adena
  shut up already feg , i will come there and make you cry

MinDiuSe

Реакции
Баллы
qqqq сказал(а):
No merge.
max 1 char per IP
max 200kk adena
you my sir have logic equal to a blond female de
In H5 all your so called "easy raids" are instanced so in h5 if you have clan of 27 player if few months farming instance daily you can get them all with tezzas and zakens

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
ryoshin сказал(а):
After the update or not. no matter.
There will be always huge differences between market on 2 servers with different rates.
I think that make this merge impossible.
some ppl are leaving serv, some are coming. always was like that.

OP
OP
D

Dorota

Реакции
Баллы
splicho u sux , u dont count anyway quit after 5 days

OP
OP
D

Dorota

Реакции
Баллы
LF any GM replay

MysticAngel

Реакции
Баллы
qqqq сказал(а):
No merge.
max 1 char per IP
max 200kk adena
Wow guess what im like the 3rd one or smth quoting you.  All i got to say is   H5 = instanced epics and  2 month durable, easy to get and free oly jewels for every1, that means   oly AQ, Zaken, Tezza. Still not enough easy "epics" ?

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх