dem01

Реакции
Баллы
They had it coming you say?

alienware

Реакции
Баллы
people complain about botting...

top grps yolo! no need to apprehend anything else apart from yous been playin this game since idfc but it was launched in 2005 and been hit by reality just about now.

L2 old school representing my first char was a dwarf #swag

H@H@H@

OP
OP
S

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
Whoever says this server is fair is full of shit, there's a group who never gets banned, guess which one, along with few others that 'somehow' avoid the bans all the time.

Anybody who's aware of the server situation should know what's going on in here, I could come and post private skype conversations, logs and everything but there's no point to do that and it'd be simply lame.

It's not that they don't get caught, they simply will never get banned no matter what, trust me ;)

alienware

Реакции
Баллы
would be lame to say that you have them and not post them imo /b/

ColumbiaN1

Реакции
Баллы
This topic lack logic badly.
Okay we understoood about Renevan stop crying about it that much, did u forgot its Dinka pt on top of exp list anyway? Why dont u cry a bit about them?
And that guy Lire , go make appointment to spec hospital and get ur mental problems solved.
What the fack did u do and push so hard much more different than other euro grps that have same 79/S gear?
I am playing nearly 6 hours a day mostly like farming 3-4 hours and i got same mage grp lvl, i am pvping for spots i am loosing and wining dlvling as well(cuz i know u will pull that as excuse) and i dont have Dinka pt front of me in CC to win pvps at PI.
Who the fack u tought u are just because u joined russians and were able to move with them on epics/top spots and capture ur self in a frapses "MOMMY IM TOP"
What facking lack of competition u r talking about?
U guys spend 70% of ur playtime here in forum insteed of trying hard something ingame. I wish i had ur mentality and playtime so i could teach u how to get 81 on x3 server without bot.

Lire,Katone even that crap Aiver who joined u at the end, u rats couldnt find ur place on this server ,changing sides / clans / cps and u finish the server 79 lvl. Great achivment.

Guess Lire thats the first server u couldnt finish with hands full of epics, but at least hands tired of jerking russian sticks with no benefits.

Go flameback, at least i could spend some time on forum as well.

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
I gotta say that first time i see such decent post from u :D

moirsky

Реакции
Баллы
2 weeks ago katone was so proud and happy that he botted up sorc to 79 and now cant stand unfair competition from russian botters? ;D

i am sure it was like:

katone: hi rene, can we get next valakas? we are best party in europe and can lockdown some heroes
rene: pizdec cyka
katone: comeon bro, plz i take hero sorc
rene: davai gieroj
katone: ok we quit and go to tribunal will show u!!!

katone: hi, we are best eu cp can we join to your clam?
tribunal leader: уйти арабских
katone: speak english bro comeon
tribunal leader: ебать вашу Аллаха

conclusion: katone decided to leave coz no competition + botters.

OP
OP
S

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
Fyi Dinka party doesn't bot at all.

As for the rest you are some random non factor who doesn't participate on the server politics, neither major events such as epics or sieges and we could floor your worthless group in 5 seconds. I bet you guys don't even have an AQ on those melees ::)

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
and where would u be if not jumping from one russian bed to another?
u just said sth like:
Hey u nubs i join big ru sides and im proud euro
waat;x

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Sirius92 сказал(а):
As for the rest you are some random non factor who doesn't participate on the server politics, neither major events such as epics or sieges and we could floor your worthless group in 5 seconds. I bet you guys don't even have an AQ on those melees  ::)
U quitted with a zaken aka hand full of bj big deal

ColumbiaN1

Реакции
Баллы
Sirius92 сказал(а):
As for the rest you are some random non factor who doesn't participate on the server politics, neither major events such as epics or sieges and we could floor your worthless group in 5 seconds. I bet you guys don't even have an AQ on those melees  ::)
im so sad i have no aq on my mages srsly , i hope giran will be full of epics on the market so i can buy finally my nukers wont be rooted.
Just to make u more mad and my post more wise. 9v9 anytime.

OP
OP
S

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
You are mages LOL

I've seen your party on PI a lot, maybe deep inside single target or some new Tempest tactics ???

ColumbiaN1

Реакции
Баллы
Sirius92 сказал(а):
You are mages LOL
I've seen your party on PI a lot, maybe deep inside single target or something  ?
no we farmed ketra , im so sorry i couldnt farm PI like u and be ur lvl and gear.... OH WAIT we r equal:((((

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
Sirius92 сказал(а):
You are mages LOL
I've seen your party on PI a lot, maybe deep inside single target or some new Tempest tactics ?
You rly think that PI is only one spot to farm for mages :D ?

mugee

Реакции
Баллы
Sirius92 сказал(а):
As for the rest you are some random non factor who doesn't participate on the server politics, neither major events such as epics or sieges and we could floor your worthless group in 5 seconds. I bet you guys don't even have an AQ on those melees  ::)
thats why i am 1 shoting you, coz of no aq

ColumbiaN1

Реакции
Баллы
Imagine ur 12 hours playtime u talking about, being spend in PI top mage exp spot and after same time we played on server both our grps r 79, then u telling me u massive dominate on pvp for spots etc.

Where does that dlvl come from then even with clan luck wich makes it 0.04% loss per death?

Correct me if im wrong, someone is overbragging here :S

OP
OP
S

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
Correct me if I'm wrong but we soloed your whole CC on Tayr and got MA robe after you fail attempt to restore the raid :'(

ColumbiaN1

Реакции
Баллы
Sirius92 сказал(а):
Correct me if I'm wrong but we soloed your whole CC on Tayr and got MA robe after you fail attempt to restore the raid  :'(
First since u r so knowledged tell me who r my CC
2nd since when 2 boxed pts from nearly 8-9 ppl r being considered as "WHOLE CC"
83b754e6f645c297.jpg

Srsly didnt expected such a poor flames.

OP
OP
S

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
I'd rage delog from Vent after what happend aswell :-\

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх