Chav1

Реакции
Баллы
s1n was missed on this server. Team Exodus #1

Jazz1

Реакции
Баллы
Dtox сказал(а):
Now when u think of .. Most of EU good grps didn't even start.. SWAT / Slush / Katone / Tazman  / Life  and i don't recall other hardcore grp's .. I am not speaking about skill level or shi.t i am just speaking about the hardcore grps .. So my point is l2 is dead :(
And none of them did anything useful against Russian forces.  :-\
Main problem of eurotrash crew is they don't have leadership, just a bunch of kids trying to show their e-penis. Thats why they're smashed by Russians in every server.

OP
OP
S

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
Supah сказал(а):
not bad but nothing special, agreed with detox didnt have hard time there... didnt see single rebuf during pvp didnt see any pt draining ur mp but its not ur fault i guess just dummy enemy. anyways not like ee can shine "that much" cardi will always be the star  :D
What can I say ? All those groups are easy, sometimes Adelaida was challenging but not anymore after we got MA sets. I've rebuffed couple of times but basically PoW. They burn us heavily if you didn't notice (Cardi,OL,BD, Sws), Adelaida party espcially. The other T parties are quite weak even if they are the same level/gear.
I could have included fights vs Friendly group (80/81s with Enlis+ Valakas) and others but I didn't want to include fights that Sutrius already posted. Also I didn't include fights for spots with our own clanies (even if Adelaida is from our clan aswell but there were really many fights vs their group  :p) like Alioth because I don't think there's a point to do that. We won pawner aswell sometimes before heroes obviously but Sutrius aswell included those fights.
miou сказал(а):
imo the truth is you guys started to lack ppl to play with :)
Yes, people can keep going hardcore for a while but after some point playing 12h+ a day becomes a problem for many and sadly there were no replacements. But that was just one of the factors that made us quit.
Bunta сказал(а):
the no competition excuse again nothing new just waiting for the "we won server" braging now and it's all fine
No. So far on this server when it comes to mage partys: Dinka ] Goha squad ] pawner* ] us
*they were dying to us before heroes and hidding in FoG, they didn't come PI till heroes.
** it's sad they had to abuse bugs/exploits in order to increase their damage along with other T groups.
This has been probably the most hardcore and challenging server till date with the most 'famous' groups from previous servers/ruoff/ncwest around and there has been a lot of fun rush and action sadly nobody has step up to take over leadership.
About Renevan's group now they can destroy anything they want, they have been lucky but played it well after h82w8 failed/quit nobody else really had a chance against T. L1nar tryed but wanted to do too much at a time vs way bigger zerg with way less resources.
Also everyone who is aware of the situation knows what this party has been doing and how RPG have been 'ignoring' it but there's no point to complain about it I guess or this post will end up being deleted ;)

OP
OP
S

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
Jazz сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
Now when u think of .. Most of EU good grps didn't even start.. SWAT / Slush / Katone / Tazman  / Life  and i don't recall other hardcore grp's .. I am not speaking about skill level or shi.t i am just speaking about the hardcore grps .. So my point is l2 is dead :(
And none of them did anything useful against Russian forces.  :-\
Main problem of eurotrash crew is they don't have leadership, just a bunch of kids trying to show their e-penis. Thats why they're smashed by Russians in every server.
That shows how much of a clue you have about russian mentality and about this server when it's russians who lack/couldn't care less about leadership or playing as a clan. Go back to your cave random.

moirsky

Реакции
Баллы
free tip: you can just quit, no need to excuse that with 10 walls of text.

moirsky

Реакции
Баллы
situation of this server is clear if the biggest drama around is between poissie cp and bunta.

Jazz1

Реакции
Баллы
Sirius92 сказал(а):
Jazz сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
And none of them did anything useful against Russian forces.  :-\
That shows how much of a clue you have about russian mentality and about this server when it's russians who lack/couldn't care less about leadership or playing as a clan. Go back to your cave random.
Says the random recruit that CJ already told to shut up.  ;D
Driver29, must be sad try hard be factor for over 4 servers and fail.

OP
OP
S

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
Tell us Jazz, who the fuck are you in game ? :-\

Jazz1

Реакции
Баллы
Tell us driver29, how do you feel after years trying to be factor and failing?

At least you are not under CJ's desk anymore.

OP
OP
S

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
Who are you ???

_eri_

Реакции
Баллы
There is that thing when u want to play with them on the same server - u need to be faster than light 8)
Srsly guys ... im creating my char ... give me a chance :p

dem01

Реакции
Баллы
Oh boy, so many serious faces!

Satanko

Реакции
Баллы
so which eu melee partyes u fought so far on your way to top before quitting once again a server in 2nd month?

OP
OP
S

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
Are there any other european parties in this server ?

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
Sirius92 сказал(а):
Are there any other european parties in this server ?
thats happen when every party join a RU zerg.
in 2 weeks they see like T or ROA ignore them and they just leave.

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
slush const represent

server could have been fun if we all could speak russian/had 6 months of life to sit in basement for

dem01

Реакции
Баллы
Slush ? сказал(а):
slush const represent
server could have been fun if we all could speak russian/had 6 months of life to sit in basement for
The competition was too hardcore here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх