Mage Advantage Squad (1 Viewer)

Addi

Реакции
Баллы
To sum it up Sata... You can kiss your 9v9 goodbye! Them pros quite...

bloodeh

Реакции
Баллы
wall of text just to say give up :(

sutrius

Реакции
Баллы
wall of text just to say ruski pyder

impulse1

Реакции
Баллы
Lire сказал(а):
Been hero on every RPG server, finished every server with hands full of epics, ...
If you question me being factor on this server im just speechless LOL.
It's not gonna happen again. I'm Really Sad :[

Satanko

Реакции
Баллы
pussied out cuz noone was there to spoon feed him.
i nearly dropped a tear for you lire.

moirsky

Реакции
Баллы
Lire сказал(а):
Heh what can i say ? Every single group we have had a pleasure to fight against turned out to be a total trash or in case of some others simply way a head of us in terms of gear (and sadly these grps stood no chance against us on PTS server with equal gear).
No matter what you guys gonna say BUT
As a clearly the only competitive english speaking party therefor the best one due to lack of competitors i gotta say this server sucks dick big time.
There was not a single "normal" russian party that won or even stood a chance to win equal pvp with us, there is not a single english speaking party that could have been consider competitive one therefor you all suck.
Every single group that was was talking big of emselves on any previous RPG CLUB server or for a matter of fact before this one have never seen top pve spots during primetime of the server. Once again What can I say ?
You all suck and even tho we arent even close to dinka or rene one more time the same crew have proven to all you random morons that even w/o any support from anyone and actually for a mtter of fact with only troubles and barries we have overcame we still were and are better than any of you scrubs :(
I guess that pretty much sums up the party related stuff
Now clan ones ;D
There is not a single person on whole x3 server that has ballz and guts to stand up and try making it entertaining. Russian's mentality seems to be a huge turn down for any sense of logicness or a need of changes itself. Everyone is doing their shit even if the situation does not seems appealing for em they will not do anything about it. Matter of principies ? mentality ? Couldnt careless nothing will change on this server political wise untill all russians quit mark my words.
Considering all above i guess we can think of RPG-CLUB community as of dead one ) and the chapter itself as a closed one. NO BAN ENJOY THE GAME.
i hope its troll

sutrius

Реакции
Баллы
lire gonna give everything to charity dw guys

sutrius

Реакции
Баллы

Bunta

Реакции
Баллы
the no competition excuse again nothing new just waiting for the "we won server" braging now and it's all fine

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
Now when u think of .. Most of EU good grps didn't even start.. SWAT / Slush / Katone / Tazman / Life and i don't recall other hardcore grp's .. I am not speaking about skill level or shi.t i am just speaking about the hardcore grps .. So my point is l2 is dead :(

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
imo the truth is you guys started to lack ppl to play with :)

sutrius

Реакции
Баллы
we alwys had that problem its full russ serv lol, main prob was that roa died and no1 is gonna create any competetive side on this serv amen

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
sutrius сказал(а):
we alwys had that problem its full russ serv lol, main prob was that roa died and no1 is gonna create any competetive side on this serv amen
BUT SILVER IS MAKING ONE! JUST WAIT HALF YEAR

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
w8 for GoD server guys. just that

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
Bunta сказал(а):
the no competition excuse again nothing new just waiting for the "we won server" braging now and it's all fine
to bad its so hilarious, ppl want long term servur flame for it and blame rates for ending quickly, when they do get low rate long term server for nice long distance run they just pull out the wewinservidornowwecanquitebb card :X

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
Dtox сказал(а):
Now when u think of .. Most of EU good grps didn't even start.. SWAT / Slush / Katone / Tazman  / Life  and i don't recall other hardcore grp's .. I am not speaking about skill level or shi.t i am just speaking about the hardcore grps .. So my point is l2 is dead :(
They all started except Tazman and stopped/mixed

impulse1

Реакции
Баллы
They merged all the "tops" in one party - this group were the last soldiers from LayLow. Mentioned groups (SWAT / Slush / Katone / Tazman / Life) no longer exist :/
miou сказал(а):
imo the truth is you guys started to lack ppl to play with :)
Yes Miou. They couldn't stand the fact you catch 'em somewhere with boxes and they lose and end like the fail archer party on x5 where laylow_s chose s1n as leader, because some hero hawkey from poland failed badly. Before RPG on l2ws they had no chance against russians ended with 3 heroes after 1 month and joined enemy/russian lines. I don't think besides the drivers and the 'core' of this group anybody ever consider a party around Lire as good or any better than other groups. They were always funny. Peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх