Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
EE PoV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdyqtvZ1D8o&feature=youtu.be

sutrius

Реакции
Баллы
gz imma gonna do anything in my power to dont let u get AM since u drain instead of healing, fucking slut

OP
OP
S

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы

moirsky

Реакции
Баллы
2-3 x times better than thegreek

chicane

Реакции
Баллы
LF OL and SWS )

FUB

Реакции
Баллы
pumpkin wars ;)

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
i cant belive it , surius is good playing EE LOL. i was thinking he only play sws/bd )

good video

alienware

Реакции
Баллы
niggas real, draining mp while party is ready to kick ass and at the end tryin to recharge w/o noticing that there's no mp left. worst ee of the decade.

closed after 30 seconds

OP
OP
S

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
alienware сказал(а):
niggas real, draining mp while party is ready to kick ass and at the end tryin to recharge w/o noticing that there's no mp left. worst ee of the decade.
closed after 30 seconds
lawlzz is that you ?

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
As ur good friend i will say .. The grps u pvped sucked :D I watched 3 mins of ur fraps u were just rechargin ^^ U didn't had a hard time not even once

Satanko

Реакции
Баллы
did you guys quite like aiver's saying? Can't catch u on all day

supah

Реакции
Баллы
not bad but nothing special, agreed with detox didnt have hard time there... didnt see single rebuf during pvp didnt see any pt draining ur mp but its not ur fault i guess just dummy enemy. anyways not like ee can shine "that much" cardi will always be the star :D

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
not even entertaining, no flame here, that might even actually mean a both complement on ur grp work and big flame on enemies ;p

Lire1

Реакции
Баллы
Heh what can i say ? Every single group we have had a pleasure to fight against turned out to be a total trash or in case of some others simply way a head of us in terms of gear (and sadly these grps stood no chance against us on PTS server with equal gear).

No matter what you guys gonna say BUT
As a clearly the only competitive english speaking party therefor the best one due to lack of competitors i gotta say this server sucks dick big time.

There was not a single "normal" russian party that won or even stood a chance to win equal pvp with us, there is not a single english speaking party that could have been consider competitive one therefor you all suck.

Every single group that was was talking big of emselves on any previous RPG CLUB server or for a matter of fact before this one have never seen top pve spots during primetime of the server. Once again What can I say ?
You all suck and even tho we arent even close to dinka or rene one more time the same crew have proven to all you random morons that even w/o any support from anyone and actually for a mtter of fact with only troubles and barries we have overcame we still were and are better than any of you scrubs :(
I guess that pretty much sums up the party related stuff

Now clan ones ;D
There is not a single person on whole x3 server that has ballz and guts to stand up and try making it entertaining. Russian's mentality seems to be a huge turn down for any sense of logicness or a need of changes itself. Everyone is doing their shit even if the situation does not seems appealing for em they will not do anything about it. Matter of principies ? mentality ? Couldnt careless nothing will change on this server political wise untill all russians quit mark my words.

Considering all above i guess we can think of RPG-CLUB community as of dead one ) and the chapter itself as a closed one. NO BAN ENJOY THE GAME.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх