Slushy has point :D

katoNe

Реакции
Баллы
Slush ? сказал(а):
dem0 сказал(а):
Slush ? сказал(а):
slush const represent
server could have been fun if we all could speak russian/had 6 months of life to sit in basement for
The competition was too hardcore here?
yes? you really expect anyone to be able to play competitively without committing like 12 hours a day?
thuth is that some ppl have highway to bot without being worried, believe it or not but, when you see zranger,l2ext users getting auto ban coz the serv auto detects these, and the stupid worthless russian bot programe l2shadow never get hit, or when you see Renevan pt using vip Zranger, and never getting worried even when we posted the ticket of gms telling us to start winning instead of crying, its insta removed from forums. what is the point playing on such serv coz obviously you have to spend 12h a day to be decent when others like rene can just come with their 6 heroes camp Pi at evening and then go bot all night in hb without being worried :)
russians aint fuckin marsians they just have more way to bot without being worried, and i seen it, in chromatic i got banned twice in 2day with l2ext, and there were 2 rus bot trains running right next to me, Kevin,ggthnx,k0k0k0k0k,agagag, 24/7 with l2shadow and never got hit please go check Kevin lvl now and tell me more about sitting on a chair for 12h

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
oh just quite already stop crying about bots ppl will always cheat if they can and do whatever they can to not get caught like u havent learnt that from x5/15

Director

Реакции
Баллы
Like nobody knew, that top ru nolifers will have better conditions to play... After rates decision we saw what the fuck is happening, europeans leaving was a matter of time.

katoNe

Реакции
Баллы
bolo5 сказал(а):
oh just quite already stop crying about bots ppl will always cheat if they can and do whatever they can to not get caught like u havent learnt that from x5/15
not crying, not denying it.
what i am saying is that its pointless to spend 12h on comp when you cant bot and other obviously can, for example we were spending hours kicking 2 3 tribunal group from pi after that we exp 4-5h in here and go sleep, meanwhile rest of T were botting and there are groups we never seen in pi who are 81+
i just a sad facts, some ppl can bot and some cant as simple as that, i was only botting until 78 until some stupid gm started to camp me and ban me 3times in 5days.
but as for renevan ppl post fraps of ,auto target, anti buffsteal, and much more and its been ignored by gms:D

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
yeah so just quite coz u get caught and they dont, makes sense
this is 3x server, u either play here long time as ppl wished for it back in ddays of x15(i remember all the cries that server died blabla ppl have nothing to do blabla)
U wanted pvp back in these days, isnt it what u have? understandable exception right now is that these idiots bot more than u do ?
Lol hypocrytic mucho

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
bolo5 сказал(а):
yeah so just quite coz u get caught and they dont, makes sense
this is 3x server, u either play here long time as ppl wished for it back in ddays of x15(i remember all the cries that server died blabla ppl have nothing to do blabla)
U wanted pvp back in these days, isnt it what u have? understandable exception right now is that these idiots bot more than u do ?
Lol hypocrytic mucho
it's just boring, everyday 3am, 5?6?am in russia   10 T pt's boting at every possible place, not doing anything to you untill u target their bishop :D:D
GM's recived like 100frapses about it, /ignore russian bot's  all the way :D:D

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
it is boring but the deal here as i always seen it is take it or leave
not like its diffrent in any other server except here u have decent files and even with them botting u can rape the sh1t out of them, both x5 and x15 proved this

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
bolo5 сказал(а):
i dont mind since pvp zranger seem not to work all of those pt's besides this 5overstacked pt's are totaly trash as Lire said and we will catch up with lvls anyway soon :))
oh and it never was like this before,  2 T pts at greenspot, u  target 1bishop they auto PR, u target 2nd u got PKd :D:D

katoNe

Реакции
Баллы
bolo5 сказал(а):
not like its diffrent in any other server except here u have decent files and even with them botting u can rape the sh1t out of them, both x5 and x15 proved this
who said i am still playing, and you are just retarded you try to say they are better bots than me, its just that they basically have russian bot programs which isnt detected and i am not russian, those morons are nothing but kids buying scripts or getting em from zranger forums, dont be so sure they are any god at this game or at botting. but when you see max 6 different group on top nuker spot everyday and then on siege you see 3 groups poping from nowhere and are 81 ofc its unfair, x3 wont change anything coz rene pt for example will be always ahead of anyone and stop thinking that lv 85 will make you equal to these guys.

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
i didnt say ur still playing nor ur not simply coz i dont really give a flying shiet
u wanna quit fine by me couldnt care less, just do it without wall of cries about kids boting or cheating, ull save some space on servers i would write u would save some honour but that ship has already sailed few servers ago

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
katoNe сказал(а):
who said i am still playing, and you are just retarded you try to say they are better bots than me, its just that they basically have russian bot programs which isnt detected and i am not russian, those morons are nothing but kids buying scripts or getting em from zranger forums, dont be so sure they are any god at this game or at botting. but when you see max 6 different group on top nuker spot everyday and then on siege you see 3 groups poping from nowhere and are 81 ofc its unfair, x3 wont change anything coz rene pt for example will be always ahead of anyone and stop thinking that lv 85 will make you equal to these guys.
On others server u had the advantage over other ppl, now than some ppl know how to bot/cheat better than you seems like the history doesnt change much

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
LOL MAN HE JUST SAID its retarded to say that any1 cheats better than KaToNe :D

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
Too much walls of text and tries of explanations, not funny :C
(OMGOMGOMG SERVER DEAD LIRE QUIT SERVER DEAD)

Addi

Реакции
Баллы
Congratulations fellas. You'll be 100-150 euros richer, from these 2 months you played. Especially katone... I'm sure he couldn't wait for things to fall apart so he can start punching numbers into e-bay / allegro. Now he will be able to afford *insert item here*.

Am i right or am i correct ?

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
so funny u make this walls for no reason at all

good, at least at last page i can see nice addi sig :]

dem01

Реакции
Баллы
Btw where are the rest of english speaking cps? Russkies clans?

blackeagle

Реакции
Баллы
is this like 6th RPG server where russians bot, cheat and in effect dominate the fuck out of everyone else and some butthurt euros are whining like little bitches ?
almost wish i played here
almost

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх