How hungry of money are you ? (1 Viewer)

vsD2

Реакции
Баллы
So you just banned my account.... funny...

OP
OP
M

Marco1

Реакции
Баллы
he banned a guy boxing 4 chars, that didnt do a single skill on any of the boxs.
Hes soo good and all knowing that he ports our Main assister back, and then gets surprised and acuses of bot why ? cuze hes running back to the mob ? no sh1t sherlock, hes agroing and attacking the mob, ofc hes gonna go back to doing that... or he should just lose agro to robe and light armors and wipe the party ? doesnt rly take a genius to know that.

Not to talk about the fact we lost 1680 rurs in the proccess. but im gonna believe you and gonna be naive enough to open another ticket asking for a refund. lets see if ur right :)

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
Wasn't my ban but thats what u get when u flame gm to much, i told u, u will not achive anything this way, i said all i wanted to, further discussion is pointless. If there is anything i can do for you contact me on pm.

If you plan to turn it into flame topic i will move it to flame section as soon as it happens.

sEEEEb_5thAccount

Реакции
Баллы
Not trying to flame, just expressing what we experienced. We're all friendly :))))

vsD2

Реакции
Баллы
JoscelinVerreuil сказал(а):
Wasn't my ban but thats what u get when u flame gm to much, i told u, u will not achive anything this way, i said all i wanted to, further discussion is pointless. If there is anything i can do for you contact me on pm.
If you plan to turn it into flame topic i will move it to flame section as soon as it happens.
didn't flame at all, i simply quoted what you said and told you that we can't do anything against a gm saying we botted

=ZBN=

support.rpg-club.info
Реакции
Баллы
1 164
Marco сказал(а):
WOW, rocket science there, Takes 1 second to click f1 and tab out to another box. using macros is illegal now aswel ?
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-naga
Soo should i just give back the mouse ? tell them, Sorry, this mouse is illegal software and will get banned. Need legit mouse.
what a joke
1. Players are not allowed to:
1.1 Use any kind of 3rd party software (l2control, l2walker, l2ranger, l2phx, l2net, l2Wx, ACP, hLapex,Uopilot, or any other), which allows to automate the game process or overcome game client restrictions. This as well concerns mouse/keyboard drivers, allowing the character to perform game operations while the player is away from PC.
1.1.1 Be in one party with a player, who uses 3rd party soft. If such abuser is detected, the full party will be punished.

mrkiller

Реакции
Баллы
WHY I DONT SEE NOT EVEN 1 PRINT WITH THAT THE GM WROTE ON PM?

OP
OP
M

Marco1

Реакции
Баллы
ZBestNub сказал(а):
1.1 Use any kind of 3rd party software (l2control, l2walker, l2ranger, l2phx, l2net, l2Wx, ACP, hLapex,Uopilot, or any other), which allows to automate the game process or overcome game client restrictions. This as well concerns mouse/keyboard drivers, allowing the character to perform game operations while the player is away from PC.
1.1.1 Be in one party with a player, who uses 3rd party soft. If such abuser is detected, the full party will be punished.
You forgot to use bold on the rest of the line mate.
This as well concerns mouse/keyboard drivers, allowing the character to perform game operations while the player is away from PC.
I think that is pretty self explanatory. Like i said on my first post, if u see ppl clearly boting afk. sure its the rules, but if u cant prove its bot and people are live, its not a valid reason for bot. simple

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
Is going to far, i warn u to dont violate the server/forum rules. Here you can find them all:
https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php/topic,59.0.html
https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php/topic,2661.0.html

1.10 Discuss Administration/GMs' actions in game.
- that also applies for forum
- Publication of communication logs with project administration /support staff.

I told you, contact me on pm if there is smth i can do for you.

MKpwnz1

Реакции
Баллы
ZBestNub сказал(а):
How can you know if some1 is using clicker and not a macro for assist / re-dance since he's not away from his PC ?

jnze

Реакции
Баллы
Marco сказал(а):
ZBestNub сказал(а):
You forgot to use bold on the rest of the line mate.
This as well concerns mouse/keyboard drivers, allowing the character to perform game operations while the player is away from PC.
I think that is pretty self explanatory. Like i said on my first post, if u see ppl clearly boting afk. sure its the rules, but if u cant prove its bot and people are live, its not a valid reason for bot. simple
Well most of the time people are using soft while they are on their pc just alttab, so to be honest i can easily talk to gm while farm is automaticly.
Anyway easiest way to see if someone is on soft is cancel buff, it will get rebuffed instantly, or tp the person and see if he directly tries to go to the mob or to ma.
But baning one of the few decent groups on your kinda dead server, even if they used soft is not good for you nor the community.

Ecthe1

Реакции
Баллы
ZBestNub сказал(а):
if you ban all of them, ur server going to be very lonely.  :)

MKpwnz1

Реакции
Баллы
JoscelinVerreuil сказал(а):
rule-1-im-always-right-t-shirt-shirtaday-2.jpg

OP
OP
M

Marco1

Реакции
Баллы
Where did i broke the rules ? by making a quote of Zbn quote ? :eek:
I just highlighted the part he forgot to use bold on. after all is the same sentence, and is to be read all together.

PS: keywords in that rule are: away from pc. Not mouse/keyboards.

Реакции
Баллы
i dunno why keep such a gm in staff

VanityOne

Реакции
Баллы
that what happens when gm's take randoms so serious over forums PLUS they want to kill this server for high five release :D
my 2 cents.

zosiek

Реакции
Баллы
Well NOT that I already expected same sht as on x3. Rpg should start finaly be legit about botters,No fuckng double standards. no doubt no1 actualy bothers to play this network anymore(guess my last attempt too if nothing will change). Quadripling online count aint much help either.
Some full time cheaters like pinky, redalert, sadness were not getting banned ever With rangers+notgivingasinglefackaboutban proven in frapses. Lets ban suspected clickers instead(who cares to check if they are live assisting anyway).
GL Marco

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
stop being pathetic guys, srsly :)

"legit" hahahaha, 99% of you arent legit since you first time learned how to bot :)

S

Sargon

so your best way to check if someone is boting is to teleport their healers and let them die?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх