How hungry of money are you ? (1 Viewer)

Marco1

Реакции
Баллы
So now u start baning people that are just autofollowing on the boxs ?
You go around harrassing players ingame, that are just autofollowing ?
you really are that in need of money, that you have to literaly rip players off to make big profit ?

baning when bot is on and u clearly see people are not there, and clearly botting, thats how it is, is the rules.
but fucking srsly, my entire party is talking to eachother, we talking in chat, we are all here, and we have ZBestNub harrassing in pm accusing of bot ? dude srsly, that is ridiculous, and acusations without a single proof of wtf u are talking about.

We are farming in SV and we get ported around by gm, when we tell him in chat wtf hes doing, he acuses of bot ?
nice bot, complains when gets ported around by a gm, and talks the entire time with eachothers.

How long you think people will take ur sh1t of banning people that are just 4 boxing like it happened to fish ?
Because if u allow more boxs, why would u ban for having more boxs ? fuck logic.....
just get ur sh1t together and stop harrassing players that are actualy live. fuck off

OP
OP
M

Marco1

Реакции
Баллы
Now i understand why theres no archer parties, They are all banned.
assist all day = bot = ban
fuck assisting, new meta in l2, we all take a random target so we dont look like bots

OP
OP
M

Marco1

Реакции
Баллы
he has no clue, or proof, he just bans. if some people pay he makes good profit, if not he unbans, cuze he knows most of his bans are not real. hes just ripping people off. no simple way to put it, ur just dirty.

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
If u have problem about ban please post ticket in support, making a fuss in here will not help with anything. Beside being at computer and using chat doesnt mean ur not useing bot. I dont want to judge anybody i wasnt there and didnt see, but im sure zbn had his reasons and used various ways to check you out.

]http://support.rpg-club.net/?language=English

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
JoscelinVerreuil сказал(а):
If u have problem about ban please post ticket in support, making a fuss in here will not help with anything. Beside being at computer and using chat doesnt mean ur not useing bot. I dont want to judge anybody i wasnt there and didnt see, but im sure zbn had his reasons and used various ways to check you out.
Nice that we didn't even get answer to our ticket meanwhile other ppl that use bot was unbanned for free

vsD1

Реакции
Баллы
it's funny how your support is only threatening us with more bans if we argue about the bans

Get real. people getting banned for 4 boxing after DONATING for more boxes, so funny

And banning all people in party is even more retarded

MKpwnz1

Реакции
Баллы
RPG - CLUB 2014 ®

OP
OP
M

Marco1

Реакции
Баллы
making a fuss here ? dude, im talking about facts, since ur support takes 24hours to answer a ticket, meanwhile when stuff is posted on forum, you get ashamed of ur doings and wanna cover it ?
You abusing people and ripping them off. And you dont want the rest of the comunity to see whats goin on, so you keep ur lil scam goin ?
Now i know im getting banned for telling the comunity what you really doing here, but by banning me you will just show how what i just said is 100% truth. ZBestNub checks for box's, and assumes that playing a dd on box, its soo hard to click F1 macro that does:
/target PLAYER_NAME
/assist
/attack
WOW, rocket science there, Takes 1 second to click f1 and tab out to another box. using macros is illegal now aswel ?
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-naga
Soo should i just give back the mouse ? tell them, Sorry, this mouse is illegal software and will get banned. Need legit mouse.
what a joke

ubiQuitous

Реакции
Баллы
That support is a joke along with other things on this server.

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
I send u to support because:
- first: it wasnt my ban, and we dont overwrite each other bans.
-second: rest of stuff is busy with the technical stuff ig, support and russian forum
- third: there is no other way to get answer from administration regarding ur problem

Beside there are LOADS of tickets daily and limited amount of ppl to take care of them, so patience is neccessary in this case. If you dont like the server ur free to go noone holds u.

There are various ways to check bots so please stop assuming things if you dont know how its being done.

And finnally i have no reason to give u a ban on forum yet.

P.S Being polite works much better than being rude, if u would contact me and nicely explain ur situation and ask for help, i wouldnt be able to say no and ignore you so we could find a solution.

Good luck in ur case

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
P.S Being polite works much better than being rude, if u would contact me and nicely explain ur situation and ask for help, i wouldnt be able to say no and ignore you so we could find a solution.
Good luck in ur case
I was polite and no one even bothered to answer but other ppl that write tickets like retards are getting unbanned for free. So this is how RPG works.

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
i already send u msg poissie

OP
OP
M

Marco1

Реакции
Баллы
Good luck in ur case
Did you seriously just said that ? So when poissie asked if you guys could take a look at the ticket cuze was taking too long, what did you do ? nothing. We waited soo long we had two choices: pay for unban even beeing unfair ban, or stay another full day without exping and falling behind even more. No answer was given, 3 days after the ticket.
soo please do not come and say if we are polite we will all be best friends and hold hands.
Bro, the fact is, everyone seen how ur support is working. And how unfair bans are given out randomly, to make bigger profit.
I even believe you are probably the good person you say you are, but the fact is, some of your staff might not be that good of a person as you like to make people think. Soo speak for yourself, when it comes to ZBestNub situation, hes just not looking into it, because obviously hes making TERRIBLE judgements.

vsD1

Реакции
Баллы
-second: rest of stuff is busy with the technical stuff ig, support and russian forum
- third: there is no other way to get answer from administration regarding ur problem
Beside there are LOADS of tickets daily and limited amount of ppl to take care of them, so patience is neccessary in this case. If you dont like the server  ur free to go noone holds u.
There are various ways to check bots so please stop assuming things if you dont know how its being done.
Good luck in ur case
What about the support answering that if we argue about the bans we won't be able to unban our characters the next time we get banned?
i mean like, wtf is this

OP
OP
M

Marco1

Реакции
Баллы
they dont want you to argue about the bans, because they have no reasonable explanation to give you lol
they cant tell you: "yo, we need to make some money" so they just say u were boting. its easier. then explaining how they caught you, and why you were without a doubt botting.

sEEEEb_5thAccount

Реакции
Баллы
Beside there are LOADS of tickets daily and limited amount of ppl to take care of them, so patience is neccessary in this case. If you dont like the server  ur free to go noone holds u.
Good luck in ur case
So next time I have a problem regarding a ban I'll just come straight to you, but what is it gonna change if you dont overwrite each others bans?
As you can see ZbestNub is just accusing people of having illegal soft even if proven that he is wrong.
We are defenseless against a GM with terrible judgement.

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
I have no information about such a treat in support, feel free to send me ticket number on pm, i will have a look and fwd it if its naccessary.

About poissie's ticket, as i said it cant be rushed if admin is supposed to take care of it i cant do nothing. Dont forget that they were making this server run whole this time u were playing, and every beggining is difficult and needs hard work, ppl need rest and have real lives and families, if u dont get answer in day or two obviously im not gonna push it, if it takes longer i can try to do smth about it. And also im working im not here non stop and watch over one ticket, i have my tasks around. U need to be more understanding. I know your losing time in very important time of server, but i believe that you will get ur answer soon.

vsD1

Реакции
Баллы
sEEEEb_5thAccount сказал(а):
Good luck in ur case
So next time I have a problem regarding a ban I'll just come straight to you, but what is it gonna change if you dont overwrite each others bans?
As you can see ZbestNub is just accusing people of having illegal soft even if proven that he is wrong.
We are defenseless against a GM with terrible judgement.
This.

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
Zbn is very good and hard working GM, i cant judge the situation as i already said coz im not familiar with it. But if there is problem regarding a ban the ticket is being fwd to admin to take decision. If there is no solution found between player and a gm its admin's job to sort it out.

All u need are valuable arguments to prove urself, if u spoke in support the way marco did on forum obviously u will be ignored and u will not win anything over.

vsD1

Реакции
Баллы
Zbn is very good and hard working GM, i cant judge the situation as i already said coz im not familiar with it. But if there is problem regarding a ban the ticket is being fwd to admin to take decision. If there is no solution found between  player and a gm its admin's job to sort it out.
i don't understand what a player can do when a "OMG HARD WORKING SUPER TRUSTABLE GM" says you're botting.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх