How hungry of money are you ? (1 Viewer)

vsD2

Реакции
Баллы
Remove this gm ZBN already.

He removes my fkin windwalk, i notice after 1 min that i don't have ww anymore, rebuff it and he bans me saying "don't use illegal soft" while we were 9 ppl playing live, this shit is getting ridiculous

sEEEEb_5thAccount

Реакции
Баллы
vsD2 сказал(а):
Remove this gm ZBN already.
He removes my fkin windwalk, i notice after 1 min that i don't have ww anymore, rebuff it and he bans me saying "don't use illegal soft" while we were 9 ppl playing live, this shit is getting ridiculous
This. Look at what the fuck this GM is using his time for

Don't break the rules please - JV

sEEEEb_5thAccount

Реакции
Баллы
Im not aware of breaking any rules. There was no conversation shown in the stream.

vsD2

Реакции
Баллы
So i wrote a ticket, with an extremly long text, explaining nicely that this zbn gm is influencing the gameplay in a way that u could say is corrupt already, i mean, removing buffs and gear IN MID PVP, and then banning our healer cuz he reequips his weapon so we lose the fkin pvp, is corrupt.

The reply i got was " don't use illegal soft, bb"

This is getting so ridiculous and affects the gameplay so hard already, a gm should never change someones hp to 1 or unequip gear in middle of pve/pvp

buff removal is a good way to catch bots but not in middle of pvp lol. ofc you would rebuff buffs in middle of pvp because you think they've been baned or cancelled...

Please someone do something about this, this is getting out of hand and the support is useless.

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
Marco сказал(а):
miou сказал(а):
thats why i dont even play :D clueless little fck living with parents
And you live with your retarded brother. Whats ur point here ?
miou сказал(а):
besides i think ppl dont differ very much irl from their online self, if u lie, scam, talk shit behind others back online, u cant be much liked outside computer ;)
You just described yourself. Good job
clueless again, moved out almost 2 years ago ;) and my bro is still worth houndreds of marcos :)
btw, im done with this topic, for some ppl theres just no hope.

iKiu

Реакции
Баллы
Interesting server!

Rivals

Реакции
Баллы
dont worry buddy i'll catch you when you fall

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх