How hungry of money are you ? (1 Viewer)

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
I lost my motivation with Marco in PT :(

gr33kd34th

Реакции
Баллы
Poissie сказал(а):
I lost my motivation with Marco in PT :(
+1 my playing experience with marco was so demotivational that even now, 2 years later, I still hang around in his TeamSpeak even though I'm not playing L2 anymore.

Реакции
Баллы
do a favor to the player and remove this gm from staff please

stigmat1

Реакции
Баллы
miou said the truth about ur bots and u all jumped on him ;]

grumba

Реакции
Баллы
jnze сказал(а):
But baning one of the few decent groups on your kinda dead server, even if they used soft is not good for you nor the community.
Are you saying they should be allowed to bot because they are "one of the few decent groups" on server? Sounds legit.
Also, GM probably teleported the chars behind walls/obstacles to see if they instantly maneuver around them and go back to farming. This is a clear sign of botting. GM's should do some fraps in case of "popular" players, so they don't have these discussions any more.

sEEEEb_5thAccount

Реакции
Баллы
Today we had our healer ported around to check if he was a bot, meanwhile our SWS was incoming with a huge train and we ended up wiping. Thanks.

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
It looks like some corruption is going on ? I wouldn't be surprised ::)

mthl

Реакции
Баллы

fishfood

Реакции
Баллы
can confirm, miou is a retard

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
Rhymus сказал(а):
stigmat сказал(а):
miou said the  truth about ur bots and u all jumped on him ;]
He/she said that 99% of us here playing on bot. I guess he/she is part of that 1%  ?
i know because i played with 99% of flamers here in cp or clan ^_^ and im not sayin i never used 3rd soft, just nowadays i dont even have time to care about l2, and give it a min to think over, isnt it hilarious when ppl know they break rules, yet they get mad when being caught? :D
edit. flames like retard or crybaby etc i wont even answer, spiecially from ppl like fishfood (#1 joke of geno) or ppl hiding behind stupid nicks :)

OP
OP
M

Marco1

Реакции
Баллы
miou сказал(а):
i know because i played with 99% of flamers here in cp or clan ^_^ and im not sayin i never used 3rd soft, just nowadays i dont even have time to care about l2, and give it a min to think over, isnt it hilarious when ppl know they break rules, yet they get mad when being caught? :D
::)
For someone so socialy active irl, and soo successful, you sure spend alot of time around the forums of L2.

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
if thats what means "get you started", post count :D check poissies :D

O

Overview

Marco сказал(а):
For someone so socialy active irl, and soo successful, you sure spend alot of time around the forums of L2.
Since when being active on forum or playing L2 means you aren't socialy active and successful? :)
So everybody here lives with his parents, has a shitty work and doesn't have friends and girl/boyfriend.
Gz ;)

OP
OP
M

Marco1

Реакции
Баллы
Are you kidding me ? How can someone claim they dont care about L2, and dont have a minute to think about L2, but then hes all day in a L2 forum ?  ::)
Hypocrisy is the claim or pretense of holding beliefs, feelings, standards, qualities, opinions, behaviors, virtues, motivations, or other characteristics that one does not in actual fact hold. It is the practice of engaging in the same behavior or activity for which one criticizes another

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
Marco сказал(а):
Are you kidding me ? How can someone claim they dont care about L2, and dont have a minute to think about L2, but then hes all day in a L2 forum ?  ::)
Hypocrisy is the claim or pretense of holding beliefs, feelings, standards, qualities, opinions, behaviors, virtues, motivations, or other characteristics that one does not in actual fact hold. It is the practice of engaging in the same behavior or activity for which one criticizes another
dude, you really should go back to school :D i dont care about playing, simply because if i cant play enough to be competitive i wont bother and make my hypothetic cp mates suffer of an innactive member, also your definition of all day is amazing :D

OP
OP
M

Marco1

Реакции
Баллы
Implying you were ever competitve :D :D
either you dont want to play anymore or none wants to play with you anymore(Meaning only scrubs would take you)

Anw, what happened in columbians party ? heard u emo'ed out there, what happened ? Still demotivated because of me ?

Rivals

Реакции
Баллы
no problem miou i still got you bro :-*

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
Marco сказал(а):
Implying you were ever competitve  :D :D
either you dont want to play anymore or none wants to play with you anymore(Meaning only scrubs would take you)
Anw, what happened in columbians party ? heard u emo'ed out there, what happened ? Still demotivated because of me ?
emoed? i left them account and everything coz i couldnt be online as much anymore and started to get bored, wanna know the truth ask colu or rox0r, as for noone wants to play with me :) my inbox before this server says different story :) and i told everyone same thing, sorry but i dont have time (

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх