How hungry of money are you ? (1 Viewer)

Rivals

Реакции
Баллы
yes ofc you gotta build cities

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
hows prefr practice?

Rivals

Реакции
Баллы
i still didnt even learn frenzy dude..

grumba

Реакции
Баллы
Marco сказал(а):
::)
For someone so socialy active irl, and soo successful, you sure spend alot of time around the forums of L2.
Name: miou
That's about 1 post every 5 days, he's such a nolifer.

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
miou сказал(а):
Rhymus сказал(а):
stigmat сказал(а):
miou said the  truth about ur bots and u all jumped on him ;]
He/she said that 99% of us here playing on bot. I guess he/she is part of that 1%  ?
i know because i played with 99% of flamers here in cp or clan ^_^ and im not sayin i never used 3rd soft, just nowadays i dont even have time to care about l2, and give it a min to think over, isnt it hilarious when ppl know they break rules, yet they get mad when being caught? :D
edit. flames like retard or crybaby etc i wont even answer, spiecially from ppl like fishfood (#1 joke of geno) or ppl hiding behind stupid nicks :)
So, probably you used 3rd soft on every server you ever played but now.. you are "legit" player just because you dont have time to play this crapy game. Isnt it hilarius when somebody doesnt have time to play but flaming on forums like 24/7? Why do you comment this situation at all? You dont care about this game, as I remember.
Crapy Jesus.

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
Rhymus сказал(а):
miou сказал(а):
Rhymus сказал(а):
stigmat сказал(а):
miou said the  truth about ur bots and u all jumped on him ;]
He/she said that 99% of us here playing on bot. I guess he/she is part of that 1%  ?
i know because i played with 99% of flamers here in cp or clan ^_^ and im not sayin i never used 3rd soft, just nowadays i dont even have time to care about l2, and give it a min to think over, isnt it hilarious when ppl know they break rules, yet they get mad when being caught? :D
edit. flames like retard or crybaby etc i wont even answer, spiecially from ppl like fishfood (#1 joke of geno) or ppl hiding behind stupid nicks :)
So, probably you used 3rd soft on every server you ever played but now.. you are "legit" player just because you dont have time to play this crapy game. Isnt it hilarius when somebody doesnt have time to play but flaming on forums like 24/7? Why do you comment this situation at all? You dont care about this game, as I remember.
Crapy Jesus.
24/7 ^_^ another one! i do comment bcoz I CAN, i have knowledge and i have past with most of other ppl here. tho, you trying to get into this conversation is less understandable to me

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
because I can.  :-[

T4ethegreek

Реакции
Баллы
I missed you international RPG community

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы

Purexown

Реакции
Баллы
miou, without a gaming community, your life has no meaning. Akuna Matata.

You take pride in using these opportunities to make yourself look betetr over a game.

Once again. Your life must suck. Remember these words. If I were you, I would give up gaming as its just going to make you even more depressed in life than you already are. This is your chance kurwa.

zendrick

Реакции
Баллы
While nemesis sits in the shade sips dat' lemonade and gets this nigga paid?

We should definitely admire this guy.

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
Purexown сказал(а):
miou, without a gaming community, your life has no meaning. Akuna Matata.
You take pride in using these opportunities to make yourself look betetr over a game.
Once again. Your life must suck. Remember these words. If I were you, I would give up gaming as its just going to make you even more depressed in life than you already are. This is your chance kurwa.
thats why i dont even play :D clueless little fck living with parents
besides i think ppl dont differ very much irl from their online self, if u lie, scam, talk shit behind others back online, u cant be much liked outside computer ;)

Rivals

Реакции
Баллы
i like to play destro,cuz he's so anabolic dude

MKpwnz1

Реакции
Баллы
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmyQvz1-3sc

such a joke...

OP
OP
M

Marco1

Реакции
Баллы
miou сказал(а):
thats why i dont even play :D clueless little fck living with parents
And you live with your retarded brother. Whats ur point here ?
miou сказал(а):
besides i think ppl dont differ very much irl from their online self, if u lie, scam, talk shit behind others back online, u cant be much liked outside computer ;)
You just described yourself. Good job

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх