Баллы

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
and he forget summon trigger btw .i.

M0toko

Реакции
Баллы
Yea, we made this ss with our usual pvp grp - judicator, dc, bd, ps and that dude from ch with zerk lvl 2 :D

Stop crying about getting rolled by clan made of ppl playing after work. Two core groups moving x5, so you can fight us there.

kacpog

Реакции
Баллы
osama сказал(а):
matak.jpg

ss after last TW on 30x , gl for the ppl that will keep playing there.
from Greece with [33333  :-* :-* :-*

bdish

Реакции
Баллы
you need passive/active emp augment

Owen1

Реакции
Баллы
darkflame сказал(а):
Owen сказал(а):
No you aren't, addiction can win servers with competition.
You won nothing on Aerith until Reborn left the Server and you won nothing on Celes until Genocide left and you ran Shortpants off the Server. Lollifant Clan/Ally  and BR Clans strong competition after everyone left the Server. lol
Oh ya that's more like it.

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
ssj3 сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
What'd I say as absolute quit the 30x?
ETC will quit before the 30x, i also said mark my words.
and i say u will get stomped on 5x
yeah but nobody cares what you say.
even if it were true, unlike ETC i'd rather play a competetive server, do shit loads of mass pvp/pvp and even if I get stomped i'm playing or played for pvp.
i don't sit there to call win on a server that never had 2nd side :)
That's why you stayed as one sided wars and didn't flag to even one pt of aragami which killed your whole tezza raid force, all those aqs as one sided, and wared back only at baium when you had 3 parties vs 1 and right after you get wiped you canceled war? Show me where exactly was that stomped but still pvping
i never warred etc cuz your all faggots mainly. you wanted a 2nd side so bad but yet how u supported this? not letting us do a shit on euro time when we were all in s grade, and u guys were almost at the time all in s80 following us in hb and following us cancel sticking, if we went to chimeras or other spot you'd come do the same shit.
so tell me a reason i should war a clan im not ready to fight to get hunted down in hb and varka till we quitted? give me 1 good reason, the only grp at the time before we quit that had s80 full atrri on both ee/cardi was my group, and all we did was pvp actually and i can recall rolling lati's group and etc countless of times, including your party gezas :).
Whos aragami, by the way? Im afraid i never met this person, but it for sure as hell sounds strong if it took down my entire force. oh yeah it's that clan that was made after absolute's name was changed to wipeout and i had quit allready.
If your gonna make up bullshit now that nobody gives a fuck, make sure you at least try to do it right.
o yea, and to kaze, nobody knows who the fuck you are except that annoying kid trying to act pr0 while flagging on lvl 76 archers at toi 10 while we was getting b. fabric, then more came to do the quest and your famous quote was "LOL ZERG FOR 1 PW AND BD" while actually they were there to hit angels too. oh yeah and terrible pw, btw. you have a skill called trick, id consider using it you can cancel people's targets(just a tip,,,)
ur just another random from etc nobody knows or even cares about, and my proof, you still rocking that mj light brotha?

EM

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
you mean making money at work while browsing forums
think that over  ;)
thats mean you is fat. Sitting infront a pc whole day "browsing forums" go move whole body not just fingers lol

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
so everybody who has a computer at their job with internet access is fat

right bro

M0toko

Реакции
Баллы
No one hunt you down, till you started coming to epics w/o wars. We even helped you to get castle.
If by Gezas' group you mean DaMage pty(Nas, oZama, SinGirl, Bananaya/Yamila, JackooSparrow, S1nner, me, N02B, LeeroyJenkins and Gezas), it's not true. Only Aragamis could drop us with equal numbers and it happened only few times(actually we've won most of 18v9 situations and some 27v9[sup Meow!]).
Probably you mean Deba's party, boxed in 50% most of the time or other groups.

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
i never warred etc cuz your all faggots mainly. you wanted a 2nd side so bad but yet how u supported this? not letting us do a shit on euro time when we were all in s grade, and u guys were almost at the time all in s80 following us in hb and following us cancel sticking, if we went to chimeras or other spot you'd come do the same shit.
so tell me a reason i should war a clan im not ready to fight to get hunted down in hb and varka till we quitted? give me 1 good reason, the only grp at the time before we quit that had s80 full atrri on both ee/cardi was my group, and all we did was pvp actually and i can recall rolling lati's group and etc countless of times, including your party gezas :).
Whos aragami, by the way? Im afraid i never met this person, but it for sure as hell sounds strong if it took down my entire force. oh yeah it's that clan that was made after absolute's name was changed to wipeout and i had quit allready.
If your gonna make up bullshit now that nobody gives a fuck, make sure you at least try to do it right.
o yea, and to kaze, nobody knows who the fuck you are except that annoying kid trying to act pr0 while flagging on lvl 76 archers at toi 10 while we was getting b. fabric, then more came to do the quest and your famous quote was "LOL ZERG FOR 1 PW AND BD" while actually they were there to hit angels too. oh yeah and terrible pw, btw. you have a skill called trick, id consider using it you can cancel people's targets(just a tip,,,)
ur just another random from etc nobody knows or even cares about, and my proof, you still rocking that mj light brotha?
so again,where is that stomped but playing for pvp? As far as i remember after theeking on frenzy killde your all clan at tezza you droped all wars and pretty much stayed without wars against any more decent clan and i'm pretty sure you never rolled my group lol, atleast not my constant one. So once more,  where is that we were playing for pvp even when getting stomped, i'm pretty ure that includes fighting ppl that outgear you as well. p.s. if you had warred us before going for epics none of that had happened, because it's the lowest thing a clan can possibly do pvp wise, gz you guys are pathetic carebeers.

kacpog

Реакции
Баллы

ssj3

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
so tell me a reason i should war a clan im not ready to fight to get hunted down in hb and varka till we quitted?
man no war plox 9 man s80 party hunting us down in varka QQ
bunch of c5 failures

Nas1

Реакции
Баллы
Actually Ayo's grp killed us twice, BUT we were on destro subs xD.W/E

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
M0toko сказал(а):
No one hunt you down, till you started coming to epics w/o wars. We even helped you to get castle.
If by Gezas' group you mean DaMage pty(Nas, oZama, SinGirl, Bananaya/Yamila, JackooSparrow, S1nner, me, N02B, LeeroyJenkins and Gezas), it's not true. Only Aragamis could drop us with equal numbers and it happened only few times(actually we've won most of 18v9 situations and some 27v9[sup Meow!]).
Probably you mean Deba's party, boxed in 50% most of the time or other groups.
not only Nas Party. Remember us pve'ing at Junior Spot (whole Party flagged) and Absolute passing us with 3 Partys and still not flagging back? Same with Meow passing us with 2+ Partys and getting stomped all the time and later pussy out. Always huge drama about Boss Jewels and Gear while we had A/S Grade and 2-3 Boss Jewels. Not to mention Absolute even losing against our gimp groups mixed with mages, archer, dagger and couldn't even drop a single person. Lets wait 1-2 Months and he gonna start the same qq-fest about Genocide on 5x Server. xD

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
Nas сказал(а):
Actually Ayo's grp killed us twice, BUT we were on destro subs xD.W/E
If you call that time when they saw us at green and ran away to juniors or w/e and then came back later when i had no shots left for like 10 mins and 200 mp then ye, i forgot that one:) and how they didn't even flag when we came back on mains.

Owen1

Реакции
Баллы
How did you guys get so good??? I mean other than farming for a few months.

Also, which of you guys is going to be on the x5? (and no don't jizz I ask everyone this question, you're not special and I won't cry if you say you aren't coming, just to kill that flame before some retard can throw it out there.)

Pawlak

Реакции
Баллы
Owen сказал(а):
How did you guys get so good? I mean other than farming for a few months.
Also, which of you guys is going to be on the x5? (and no don't jizz I ask everyone this question, you're not special and I won't cry if you say you aren't coming, just to kill that flame before some retard can throw it out there.)
Damn was about to make a flame reply but then I read full post, you got me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх