Sexico

Реакции
Баллы

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
TruBiroH сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
we realized that u r not gona be competition after u had parties running in s80 and stilll 1way war (we should have smashed u sooner, but we let u farm more than a month untouched in hope of war)
even CN were better competition than ur clan
you do know absolute only had 4 s80 sets in the entire clan right, u didn't let us farm anything, like I said all you did was harass us with your cancel sticks. only time farmable was at NA timezone and nab would come by to visit cuz u always had 3-4 people on, otherwise if you had 9 u'd be there with your heros and s80 grp.
sorry but this post just dragged me into the thread again. it's okay for members to bullshit to feel better for themselfs but a leader bullshiting? lol
or wait you weren't a leader, i remember your post here, when people started realizing ur a retard they stopped listened to you n you freaked out
must be sad

Iblis

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
TruBiroH сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
we realized that u r not gona be competition after u had parties running in s80 and stilll 1way war (we should have smashed u sooner, but we let u farm more than a month untouched in hope of war)
even CN were better competition than ur clan
you do know absolute only had 4 s80 sets in the entire clan right, u didn't let us farm anything, like I said all you did was harass us with your cancel sticks. only time farmable was at NA timezone and nab would come by to visit cuz u always had 3-4 people on, otherwise if you had 9 u'd be there with your heros and s80 grp.
sorry but this post just dragged me into the thread again. it's okay for members to bullshit to feel better for themselfs but a leader bullshiting? lol
or wait you weren't a leader, i remember your post here, when people started realizing ur a retard they stopped listened to you n you freaked out
must be sad
dude ur bullshitting ur self and every1 else here all the time so stop the  cry.

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
TruBiroH сказал(а):
we quit cos ayotech made us to do it, even after he left server being badly beaten, he still made us to do it
or at least he will claim that in 6 months
Wrong orc is wrong! It wasn't 6 months, nor 6 weeks, not even six days! ayotech strikes again
aYotech сказал(а):
"what'd i say before i quit the 30x?"
"etc will quit the 30x before the 5x opens when they realize the only clan who could ever be competetion to them, just quit"
hf

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
You were on x30 just for get GF experience, dunno why so many tears

Pawlak

Реакции
Баллы

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
comments I say when im ridiculously drunk don't count

at least i thought so :[

Chris

Реакции
Баллы

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы

ssj3

Реакции
Баллы
dont be ridiculous again

nab1

Реакции
Баллы
I dont understand why you quit, isnt playing a 1 sided server with no competition fun anymore? it stopped being fun a long time ago

VaronRojo

Реакции
Баллы
/closed

This post was going on the wrong way! 8)
Good luck where ever you guys go.

M

MichaelV

Unlocked for further fun. Thread seemed fun for the players and now that we have a flame section we can reopen it so you can continue.
See? I can reopen threads too, not only close 'em ; )

ssj3

Реакции
Баллы
no donations, 100% gracia final ;D

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
well the GF is right maybe not including SoD 'bug' but this "no donations" thingy look really funny ;D

M

MichaelV

I'm sorry, i must have missed the dozen servers with absolutely no donations at all... You realize that that message is put there more as a figure of speech, it means 'as low donations as possible'. It might not be as low as other servers but it's pretty balanced and a huge step forward for this server which it used to have... well, u know what type of donations were here.

Kaunomanas69

Реакции
Баллы
Lire сказал(а):
GF guys :]
Every single of these haters here got raped in da ass by my party countless time... For past 3 months there was no one who could even get close to killing just 2 healers in any kind of pvp with me (up to 9v27). Server was terribad and i blame lack of brain in "anty-etc" clans. I would like to thank Shkalik and his grp for great pvps since day1 of HB (sometimes even 10min 9v9's back in teh past) rest of this server including 80% of ETC was fckin joke.
Best regards
Lire THE HB KEEPER !
u are very brainiac, and i am sick of you, u played 3 months alone, farmed farmed till all groups have full epic sets, +15skills, in this rpg club x30 server, and now u shouting u r great player?
man i don't saw any of your fraps, and i 100% sure that u r nab/horrible  like half of ppl here, HB KEEPER lol :) i saw many keepers, in many servers, but when they meet same geared/turbed chars , they r trash

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх