ETC is over (1 Viewer)

Lire1

Реакции
Баллы
LOL xD And ask urself a really simply question who keept HB on lockdown when every1 had the same grear... When ETC opend HB my party had 1 SA in pt (on sws) and 2-3 aqs ;] SOOOO keep trying

Kaunomanas69

Реакции
Баллы
Lire сказал(а):
LOL xD And ask urself a really simply question who keept HB on lockdown when every1 had the same grear... When ETC opend HB my party had 1 SA in pt (on sws) and 2-3 aqs ;] SOOOO keep trying
show vid. of fights in A/S grade, i won't believe u. I watched pp vs. pp 7min.!!! fight when your items are 3x better and u win. And u r saying u r playing great? U r playing "great" couse of hero/items/skills(not player, enchanted for sure).   Show us more, so maybe we believe you.

selga

Реакции
Баллы
emm december first week was nice when hero dissapeader 4 1week rly nice fights vs etc, all fights etc down and etc qq all time

Lire1

Реакции
Баллы
Ppl who were playing on this server and were trying to fight me dont need any shity vid to prove anything... I never frapsed for bigger e-penis ;( sowwy. Selga: I dun remember being carpeted by any1 during this time ;(

NINJA EDIT:
Only party that actually was able to drop me was shkalik's party sometimes after nice 10min fights 9v9 back then in past ;( but later due to gear advantage they couldnt stand vs our party :(

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
Kaunomanas69 сказал(а):
Lire сказал(а):
show vid. of fights in A/S grade, i won't believe u. I watched pp vs. pp 7min.!!! fight when your items are 3x better and u win. And u r saying u r playing great? U r playing "great" couse of hero/items/skills(not player, enchanted for sure).   Show us more, so maybe we believe you.
did you see corbit match?

Kaunomanas69

Реакции
Баллы
Lire сказал(а):
Ppl who were playing on this server and were trying to fight me dont need any shity vid to prove anything... I never frapsed for bigger e-penis ;( sowwy. Selga: I dun remember being carpeted by any1 during this time ;(
NINJA EDIT:
Only party that actually was able to drop me was shkalik's party sometimes after nice 10min fights 9v9 back then in past ;( but later due to gear advantage they couldnt stand vs our party :(
2.2k pvp in that 5-6 months is terrible, and tells about not competition at all.  And your talks about 9x18 or even 9x27, it's just funny :) Yes i understand u can win versus a grade bishops/ee 9x15 or smth, but man...  maybe u show your pp power in x5(if u play), where i hope will be good competition among the parties/clans.

EM

Реакции
Баллы
so where's Ayotech?? making his l2 Rpg Proyect?? *-) maigad !!

Forebear

Реакции
Баллы
Kaunomanas69 сказал(а):
Lire сказал(а):
NINJA EDIT:
2.2k pvp in that 5-6 months is terrible
Actually thats not bad at all compared to over ETC/NF or whoever it would be...

Lire1

Реакции
Баллы
It was 4 months and 3 months out of these 4 90% of server was afraid to flag on my pt 9% didnt know they are afraid yet and 1% was lati pt who fought with us all the time ;( So i guess its high score since i never tried to hunt frags on varka or w/e

ShemalePW

Реакции
Баллы
Kaunomanas69 сказал(а):
Lire сказал(а):
Rofl.
About hero in pvp.. I never had items for those skills:D only some for hero zerk = speed,+pve :p
Boss jewels,s80,s84 etc can have everyone who try some fight with other clans again and again.. not like NF/USSR on HB when we killed them and they dont show again for like 2-5hours on HB :)
Anyway our party dont need any frapses.. That can be so faking booring movie,cuz 90% of targets are one-twoshoted when we had active iSteal :)

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
Kaunomanas69 сказал(а):
Ayotechs butthurt kids still spreading lies?! Maybe you realize that ETC started with 1-2 Partys on the Server while most of the Rates were 1x and there was no fucking market for like 2 months. Not to mention Lires Party didn't even played since the beginning.
Even my Party killed Absolute and Meow 9vs18 many times without a single death in Party and we had only S-Grade with A-Grade Healer in Party. The cryfest in my private messages or in shouts were just epic after Absolute or Meow lost a PvP. Now go back to your Cave and QQ moar.

XanD

Реакции
Баллы

From USSR with love  :D
P.S. ExiP poweR  :-\

Trismo

Реакции
Баллы
I dont get it ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх