Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
GRATZ ETC CANT SAY NOTHING NOW

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
i'd be suprised if you didn't start giving out blowjobs to people in genocide allready trying to join them(or you gonna do exodus version 2 by staying untagged for 1-2 month being a bitch and then join them (?)
rest of the posts only one read is lire's and i can pretty much say that was the only good party inside that shit whole clan, which has finally been confirmed by an insider. only time i pvped them was when they 9v18ed our 2 lvl 77 archers sub groups at baium on their mains
I won't even waste my time for people like you, but Genocide gonna stomp you again on 5x except you can outzerg them. No, Im not going to join Genocide and im not going to play the 5x Server, because I had barely time for the 30x Server in the last weeks. Last but not least we raped you at Baium with boxed people 9vs27 (not 18 and it wasn't Lires Group lol) and we even got screens to prove it. ;p

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
cuz all you did is pve, which comes out the outcome of you being so butthurt. full s80 party full attributed and i bet u didnt get over 10 pvp points after u finished the last set xD.
i was talking with alex, you really must have some several brain issues to continue hardcore farming and getting a full s80 group in a server that never had a 2nd side or would have, or you just like losing so much time. o wait your a pve clam i forgetz.
and we did roll your group, member', trying to pull 2-3 mass ress lmao? you shortly came back furious with your pvp party while we told you our ee was afk and you didn't wait instead massively pked us so you could continue ur pve
nice topic change mister pvp king, still waiting for an answer where is that "i played for pvp even getting stomped"? All that boring pve because we needed to dekarma after pking your lol clan countless times. Let me ask you, how long you not gona war back on x5, because you know, it will take 6 times longer there to get what you had here and you had no wars against major server clans for how long, 2-3 or maybe even 4 months? Gona do like on celes maybe? Run around as one sided joke of the server and once all the decent ppl leave you gona war back their clans with 1-2 online and shout proudly: "I RAPED THEM, I WON THE SERVER, THEY QUITED BECAUSE I AM SO FUCKING AWESOME"?

Owen1

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
cuz all you did is pve, which comes out the outcome of you being so butthurt. full s80 party full attributed and i bet u didnt get over 10 pvp points after u finished the last set xD.
i was talking with alex, you really must have some several brain issues to continue hardcore farming and getting a full s80 group in a server that never had a 2nd side or would have, or you just like losing so much time. o wait your a pve clam i forgetz.
and we did roll your group, member', trying to pull 2-3 mass ress lmao? you shortly came back furious with your pvp party while we told you our ee was afk and you didn't wait instead massively pked us so you could continue ur pve
nice topic change mister pvp king, still waiting for an answer where is that "i played for pvp even getting stomped"? All that boring pve because we needed to dekarma after pking your lol clan countless times. Let me ask you, how long you not gona war back on x5, because you know, it will take 6 times longer there to get what you had here and you had no wars against major server clans for how long, 2-3 or maybe even 4 months? Gona do like on celes maybe? Run around as one sided joke of the server and once all the decent ppl leave you gona war back their clans with 1-2 online and shout proudly: "I RAPED THEM, I WON THE SERVER, THEY QUITED BECAUSE I AM SO FUCKING AWESOME"?
Nice server history bro, its a pity you just indirectly admitted to having down's syndrome.

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
Owen сказал(а):
Gezas сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
Nice server history bro, its a pity you just indirectly admitted to having down's syndrome.
Gz, you not only got no clue in geography , but also are idiot when it comes to medicine and human genes what should be known for mid school students even

Owen1

Реакции
Баллы
I don't get the geography reference and I know that down's is having a triplicate set of chromosomes instead of two, and it makes you special.

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas is full of win tonite, wtf elf hater is that you? Owen stop already ur being smashed and come up with basic flames, what a surprise guys!

Owen1

Реакции
Баллы
I'm sorry you must have mistaken me for somebody who actually listens to the opinions of inferior specimens like you.

nab1

Реакции
Баллы
owen is winning tbh. are you british owen?

gold

Реакции
Баллы
owen teabag )))

Owen1

Реакции
Баллы
nubblecakes yes I am.

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
Owen сказал(а):
I don't get the geography reference and I know that down's is having a triplicate set of chromosomes instead of two, and it makes you special.
a BRit is supporting BRit, what a surprisehi nab and nenia! why don't you both guys go and suck eric's balls instead of complaining here. p.s. i wrote the most important parts of this sentence in caps

Owen1

Реакции
Баллы
That's so original I'm suprised I have never hear that before. Oh no wait that's like 9000 years old.

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
lol gezas your just terrible, and in celes we had wars up with everybody who declared, except genocide for some time, i think at least thats too far back ago.. You wouldn't know because you were playing yet another uncontested class as a random farming Catas and sucking up to defiance people so they would party with you.

and Lionna "im not gonna waste my time with you" yet your replying reading my post, nice sense you make there brah

this is my last post in here, so ill repeat my first phrase

"what'd i say before i quit the 30x?"

"etc will quit the 30x before the 5x opens when they realize the only clan who could ever be competetion to them, just quit"

hf

Lire1

Реакции
Баллы
you all sucks so cut the crap and and go outside till x5 is up

OP
OP
T

TruBiroH

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
we realized that u r not gona be competition after u had parties running in s80 and stilll 1way war (we should have smashed u sooner, but we let u farm more than a month untouched in hope of war)
even CN were better competition than ur clan

EM

Реакции
Баллы
poor Ayotech ))).

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх