ETC is over (1 Viewer)

Owen1

Реакции
Баллы
No dude the competition on the x30 is hotting up YOU GUYS SAID SO AND I BELIEVED YOU.

Vadrigaar

Реакции
Баллы
Owen сказал(а):
You lose l2 when you quit l2
You were beaten by the grind, face it.
Now get back into the competition bitch, its not over till the last server closes.
actually i quit coz i won! And im waitin for L3/Tera to pwn kidz there.

Owen1

Реакции
Баллы
you're a gigantic pussy.

bdish

Реакции
Баллы
Rivalz сказал(а):
Lol i don't see any reason leaving x30 for x5. Ppl going on x30 bcoz it's pvp (or semi-pvp) server where you can easily get gear and go pvp. x5 is closer to retail where you need to pve, pve, pve, pve...and guess what? yeah, pve! It's 2 very different gamez based on one client called lineage2. So i think if you're leaving x30 for x5 you made a mistake when you started playing on x30 or you're making a mistake starts playing on x5.
lol. Who is barking from the backyard? A member of a clan who didn't accept war for 2 months? On pvp server?
You pve'd pve'd pve'd on pvp server! Pve'd till the end. What a fail. Whole your clan made a mistake, when they decided to play L2.
Quit fcking talking.

Rivalz

Реакции
Баллы
"Barking" is what your friends prefer, not me. And I'm not a cl so arguing about cw towards me is kiiiiindaaa stupid u see?
Where i was having a single chance for win i always gives the fight and beats your's pty (ofc meaning shkalik's pty) with Insa not once more so better shut up or think twice before choosing some arguments.

M4Lo

Реакции
Баллы
who care if etc leave server ??????

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
I just think that someone saw is gonna lose some castles this sieges... Since all 3 castles are in same time and you nearly lost Stutgart and Aden last time...

Btw stop making drama non stop, last time was when you went emo and quit leadership over ETC as a clan, no1 wants your drama here, every clan have some amount of drama but not all like you trying to make it so Public.

Gusto

Реакции
Баллы
play again with genocide / addiction players ?? no thx their stupidity on forum in game everywhere is totaly crazy. I would shot myself if i should play again with those idiots on same server and keep reading permanently their stupid, sh1t, retarted commnets ingame, on forum everywhere.

greennight

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
I just think that someone saw is gonna lose some castles this sieges... Since all 3 castles are in same time and you nearly lost Stutgart and Aden last time...
y and we defended them with 1 and half party.

C

CommunismFTW

Don't be modest, u defended 3 castles with 3 ppl, 1 for each.

M0toko

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
It's rather around 20/150 event activity for last two weeks. If defending sth with 1 pty is "nearly loosing", I think I'm playing a different game :D
I would like to thank Aragami and CN for pvpies we had. After all it was pvp server, not "pve till full s80/s84 omigod no keel" server, wasn't it ?

Nas1

Реакции
Баллы
30x pvp server ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? Are we playing at the same server? Who is Insa and his grp (did u ever fought us?)
Splicho go back to ur cave pls.

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
GAYS I WOULD SHOT MYSELF IF I WAS PLAYING WITH ADDICTEON MENG AND GENOCIDAS OMG NOOBS FLAME FORUM .I.I.I.I.I.I.I.

GET SOME FEGGOTS

Caandril

Реакции
Баллы
come x5 and stop with the bullshit plez :)

ptsd

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
Btw stop making drama non stop, last time was when you went emo and quit leadership over ETC as a clan, no1 wants your drama here, every clan have some amount of drama but not all like you trying to make it so Public.
LOL pi?us is talking sra?ky

PwnInYourFace

Реакции
Баллы
ptsd сказал(а):
SplichO сказал(а):
LOL pi?us is talking sra?ky
sak on bol vzdy kokot :D

Armadillo1

Реакции
Баллы
x30 will die without ETC.
It's a pity. :(

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
now you can go back to the 30x server and claim how you owned every clan there lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх