Sieges 10.1. 2016 (1 Viewer)

WCcYka

Реакции
Баллы
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude u rly think i care about fame in lineage2?

i play for fun, looking for primes time like 20-01 +2 gmt, coz for me is like 14-18 so i can do all my stuffs without be a pain in the ass

btw if u got hero by feed = looser, if u get hero by u own hand = hero, thats all, we know that all clan can feed for u to become a hero, but YEAH lets see how many "heros" make the diference, not only getting adena with "macro bot mail", but who cares

btw meh IS A RUSHER, didnt told u that is not. but at least he UPLOAD the pvp that he lost, not only WIN FRAPS,

top packs for me= packs that make diference in mass pvp and ALSO they are good in 9v9 against anti-pack and ezy-pack

that what i call a good pack, but now.. then everyone is using adreanline, tower and net to play with script u can say they are "top" pack....

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
how can u decide and say who is top and who is not top, if u are not even close to top pt?
Bumbo сказал(а):
ofc not.
P.S. So what if  he uploads all pvp vidoes (win/loses)? I had dota games on my yt channel where i rape or where i got raped, it makes me 7k mmr player? No, im still 5k mmr cunt.

modoy

Реакции
Баллы

WCcYka

Реакции
Баллы
rhcp сказал(а):
how can u decide and say who is top and who is not top, if u are not even close to top pt?
Bumbo сказал(а):
ofc not.
P.S. So what if  he uploads all pvp vidoes (win/loses)? I had dota games on my yt channel where i rape or where i got raped, it makes me 7k mmr player? No, im still 5k mmr cunt.
dude is 2k16, none cares about lineage2 anymore, its just for fun now, if was back in the days, with only 1 bot (zranger) woking and ppl playing without it was ok ,but no.... none cares just lolrussiansasslickers

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
yeah its all about zRanger XD

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
Winter 1 st. clan lvl 9 on 17.01.2015.

Lets see when will be next clan who reach lvl 9 :)

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
rusky prefer to farm anty, valky and baium instead of lvling clan.
How about u?

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
rhcp сказал(а):
How about u?
afcourse we cant go farm dragons till exist such scammers like you + you are the guy who left Moah CP few days go. So because of ppl like you there not normal EU Cps !!!

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
rhcp сказал(а):
How about u?
afcourse we cant go farm dragons till exist such scammers like you + you are the guy who left Moah CP few days go. So because of ppl like you there not normal EU Cps !!!
1st. Yeah thats why your ex cp member MOAH called me in his CP, cause i scamed you and him. Just pure lie, never played with u, never logged any of your acc, never banned on rpg for anything and thats why you play with Aviator and Lysame who called you and your familly pure bitches but asslicked kobra when he got his 1st epic on motherland.
2nd. I didnt talk to you about clan lvling, I just said "How about you" I mean EU side, just open your fucking eyes.
3rd. I left CP cause i have no time to play serious L2 , I just log for some instances and some farm with randoms and thats only truth.
Wrecker сказал(а):
rhcp сказал(а):
How about u?
aren't you in soulkey clan anyway?
No, I left my cp some days ago since im working 12h long night shifts and in free time im sleeping or going out, so no time for serious L2. Anyway I didnt flame him.
P.S. Im not here to flame u and have fight with u once again, Im lazy. Grow up already, you're almost 40y dear friend.

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
rhcp сказал(а):
Ruyko сказал(а):
rhcp сказал(а):
How about u?
1st. Yeah thats why your ex cp member MOAH called me in his CP, cause i scamed you and him. Just pure lie, never played with u, never logged any of your acc, never banned on rpg for anything and thats why you play with Aviator and Lysame who called you and your familly pure bitches but asslicked kobra when he got his 1st epic on motherland.
2nd. I didnt talk to you about clan lvling, I just said "How about you" I mean EU side, just open your fucking eyes.
3rd. I left CP cause i have no time to play serious L2 , I just log for some instances and some farm with randoms and thats only truth.
Wrecker сказал(а):
rhcp сказал(а):
How about u?
aren't you in soulkey clan anyway?
No, I left my cp some days ago since im working 12h long night shifts and in free time im sleeping or going out, so no time for serious L2. Anyway I didnt flame him.
P.S. Im not here to flame u and have fight with u once again, Im lazy. Grow up already, you're almost 40y dear friend.
anyway, gl

Wrecker

Реакции
Баллы
the flames are strong...

PP what happened with dumbo?

Soulkeysky good cl actually i mean, winter is semi-serious clan, not-24/7 not-sleeping russian style, so for European style of life the clan does a very good job, you don't have to be no-lifer to play there, and it still gives you something.

You got sieges, tw, fun on teamspeak clan helping etc, from a side that is atleast some factor.

Imo this is the best eu clan in serbidor. Russians can no-life EU hardly can play more then 8h a day, if we have the same hours of gaming like them it will be another story...

WCcYka

Реакции
Баллы
Wrecker сказал(а):
the flames are strong...
Soulkeysky good cl actually i mean, winter is semi-serious clan, not-24/7 not-sleeping russian style, so for European style of life the clan does a very good job, you don't have to be no-lifer to play there, and it still gives you something.
You got sieges, tw, fun on teamspeak clan helping etc, from a side that is atleast some factor.
Imo this is the best eu clan in serbidor. Russians can no-life EU hardly can play more then 8h a day, if we have the same hours of gaming like them it will be another story...
iam here dude, just talking with adms to give my itens back (those itens that u stole ..)
btw what about rusky normal game player ? u have playing the server for like 2 months and still lvl 82 and non subs quest done...  ;D

Pinny

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
I w8 your retarted kid also to start flame soon, here is all fucking your family wtf  :D
Is my choice what castle to take( if i wanna take), or how to level my clan. So gtfo...
Btw because your mouth is soo big what clan lvl is yours ? :)
Fuckin iliterate dumb ass piece of shit, just throw yourself on a clift. How dare you to keep bringing up my unborn child.
Follow the rules.
Poissie

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Indeed, stop flaming about real life and families. This is over the limit. And I somehow thought that having a child is reason to celebrate, not flame.

T4ethegreek

Реакции
Баллы
Do you wanna have a reason to celebrate Ms Poissie ?

RaMi1

Реакции
Баллы
TheGrEEk сказал(а):
Do you wanna have a reason to celebrate Ms Poissie ?
35335fp.jpg

DAAAAAAAAMN!

Wrecker

Реакции
Баллы
Bumbo сказал(а):
Wrecker сказал(а):
the flames are strong...
iam here dude, just talking with adms to give my itens back (those itens that u stole ..)
btw what about rusky normal game player ? u have playing the server for like 2 months and still lvl 82 and non subs quest done...  ;D
yeah its called having a real life, work and so much more.
Follow the rules.
Poissie

Cause i playd only for prime-time, in fail archer cp, not even try harding, while you try harded so much, and you ended up naked. same as me, but atleast i didn't playd 12 h a day.
Thinking i will be hero.
cause you was the one, crying to soulkey to make you hero.
with 1 sub class
dc set
82 level w/o ++ items or any good weapon/set / without any enchanted skills
you just wanted to be hero, so you made drama in winter and soulkey kicked you lmao.
first timer to rpg, thinks he can get hero with a grade, vs zerg ru feeders. and you can't understand, that if you get 100 pts, enemy wc will be feeded with 300, and you will still lose.
gl randomsky :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх