MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
Bumbo сказал(а):
Ruyko сказал(а):
Bumbo сказал(а):
so, let me see
we are trying to turn the clan lvl 9 - until here i understand
losing goddard bcoz we dont need castle - this is the part that i get mad, if we manage to "hold" the castle, we should win a item, that we can use on clan squad or other crap that u think is better..
and YES was like 4-5 cp afk in goddard, the only not afk was godness that start to screaming to ppl go back
but why send ppl to rune and innnadrill ? - no point, let league zerg until averia open and half of they will sell itens and leave, and we will start to worry about IF, who with half of ppl that league can make a big dmg
I see you havae no clue what you talking about :)
the item from def castle siege is a bad item ? LOL
btw, tell me how is a bad thing, u lose goddard castle (at least from money from 15% taxes) that none BESIDE MAIN saw the adena...... i rly hope that psycho get a clu how u are a bad clan leader and we finaly leave this lolside
To take QI you have to defens , after you must claim and u cant trade to WInter CL so what you said is pointless. About adena this 50 kk per day is nothing considering ppl make per member  in CP 200 kk for 3/4 h SOA farm AOE. So your point is noobish.

OP
OP
Jacky1

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
To take QI you have to defens , after you must claim and u cant trade to WInter CL so what you said is pointless. About adena this 50 kk per day is nothing considering ppl make per member  in CP 200 kk for 3/4 h SOA farm AOE. So your point is noobish.
You are helpless, like u cant change clans with character who will lvl up the clan as CL, with server restarting almost every day, haha, well Hodorkey choose the "hard" way :DDD enjoy retard. He basicly gave up 30 Blood oaths and 30+30 after next sieges, while he could farm with another clan fortress, but yea mister "smartass" knows better as always :DD

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
Ruyko сказал(а):
Bumbo сказал(а):
Ruyko сказал(а):
Bumbo сказал(а):
so, let me see
losing goddard bcoz we dont need castle - this is the part that i get mad, if we manage to "hold" the castle, we should win a item, that we can use on clan squad or other crap that u think is better..
and YES was like 4-5 cp afk in goddard, the only not afk was godness that start to screaming to ppl go back
but why send ppl to rune and innnadrill ? - no point, let league zerg until averia open and half of they will sell itens and leave, and we will start to worry about IF, who with half of ppl that league can make a big dmg
btw, tell me how is a bad thing, u lose goddard castle (at least from money from 15% taxes) that none BESIDE MAIN saw the adena...... i rly hope that psycho get a clu how u are a bad clan leader and we finaly leave this lolside
You are helpless, like u cant change clans with character who will lvl up the clan as CL, with server restarting almost every day, haha, well Hodorkey choose the "hard" way :DDD enjoy retard. He basicly gave up 30 Blood oaths and 30+30 after next sieges, while he could farm with another clan fortress, but yea mister "smartass" knows better as always :DD
I had 133 Blood Oath, so castle is slower way. Fort will give me need items in 4 / 5 days. Castle will give me in 2 weeks only if we defend, risk and time is worst then just not take castle and take fort for few days. Clan lvl 9 open new slot for new cp. But you are such noob and bad informed moron that you have no clue for what you arguing. And is only my decision what i will do with MY clan.

Pinny

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
Jacky сказал(а):
Ruyko сказал(а):
Bumbo сказал(а):
Ruyko сказал(а):
Bumbo сказал(а):
so, let me see
I had 133 Blood Oath, so castle is slower way. Fort will give me need items in 4 / 5 days. Castle will give me in 2 weeks only if we defend, risk and time is worst then just not take castle and take fort for few days. Clan lvl 9 open new slot for new cp. But you are such noob and bad informed moron that you have no clue for what you arguing. And is only my decision what i will do with MY clan.
Please stop posting you are fuckin clueless....
Lets try explain this again... The clan leader of the alt clan holding castle gets the blood oaths, then change clan leader on alt clan invite him in main clan and he can deposit the oaths in clan wh and you will get them! So how losing the castle helps you make clan lvl 9 faster dumbass...

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
Pinny сказал(а):
Ruyko сказал(а):
Jacky сказал(а):
Ruyko сказал(а):
Bumbo сказал(а):
Ruyko сказал(а):
Bumbo сказал(а):
so, let me see
Please stop posting you are fuckin clueless....
Lets try explain this again... The clan leader of the alt clan holding castle gets the blood oaths, then change clan leader on alt clan invite him in main clan and he can deposit the oaths in clan wh and you will get them! So how losing the castle helps you make clan lvl 9 faster dumbass...
Nope you wrong ungly cow, you cant guarante me  when will be server restart, (i dont count about server downtime). And once u have to change CL on pandora, 24 h penalty for leaving clan and after on winter also must change CL, so th duration is too much stupid woman :)

OP
OP
Jacky1

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
Just shut up already, you are failure, so what if u had already some blood oaths, you still will need clan lvl 10, in which case u will miss already 3 items which u could have if u were so pro to hold the castles. Its still not an excuse to not hold the castles. Not mentioning if u would have hold the Goddard it would catapult you straight to needed number of items right second day when the twink clan leader could deposit them in CWH, sometimes ppl wonder if you ever finished basic school....mister "INeedSlotForNeWAgradeCPinClan"

Pinny

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
Nope you wrong ungly cow, you cant guarante me  when will be server restart, (i dont count about server downtime). And once u have to change CL on pandora, 24 h penalty for leaving clan and after on winter also must change CL, so th duration is too much stupid woman :)
You are such cheap ass lame flamer...seems you are mad cus after all this time you still know shit about this game.
Server restarts almost everyday at 3am, and this way is fuckin faster, we were doing this in several servers .
You are just looking for excuses to justify your poor knowledge and fail to hold a dam castle.

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Reduce number of quotes in one post (maximum quotes on posts of other forum members - 4).

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
Follow the rules.
Poissie

Is my choice what castle to take( if i wanna take), or how to level my clan. So gtfo...
Btw because your mouth is soo big what clan lvl is yours ? :)

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
Pinny сказал(а):
Ruyko сказал(а):
Nope you wrong ungly cow, you cant guarante me  when will be server restart, (i dont count about server downtime). And once u have to change CL on pandora, 24 h penalty for leaving clan and after on winter also must change CL, so th duration is too much stupid woman :)
You are such cheap ass lame flamer...seems you are mad cus after all this time you still know shit about this game.
Server restarts almost everyday at 3am, and this way is fuckin faster, we were doing this in several servers .
You are just looking for excuses to justify your poor knowledge and fail to hold a dam castle.
Server restard at 3 am dont change cl every day. Pandora CL change took around 7 days. So i dont care on what server u make, im telling you how work here when i check. So put your knowledge some where :)

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
Ruyko сказал(а):
Just shut up already, you are failure, so what if u had already some blood oaths, you still will need clan lvl 10, in which case u will miss already 3 items which u could have if u were so pro to hold the castles. Its still not an excuse to not hold the castles. Not mentioning if u would have hold the Goddard it would catapult you straight to needed number of items right second day when the twink clan leader could deposit them in CWH, sometimes ppl wonder if you ever finished basic school....mister "INeedSlotForNeWAgradeCPinClan"
Fist dont know why you soo care for "mynewagradecpthatpownyourassongiran",also what you try to flame them and flame me, who the fuck know you and care about you.
Second, let me teach you that fortress is faster way to gain 150 BO from start of server, and is the sefety way for that. Since first monts is no castle sieges. Why i should make such Cl changes for somehting that i can get easy way.  - proofe will be that winter will be 1 st clan with clan level 9. When other clans have already 2 nd time castle( expanple League ). So your fastest way seems is not soo fast. :)
Third, when i need BA, i will take castle dont worry :)
P.S.  go teach some one else, not me.

OP
OP
Jacky1

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
Fist dont know why you soo care for "mynewagradecpthatpownyourassongiran",also what you try to flame them and flame me, who the fuck know you and care about you.
Second, let me teach you that fortress is faster way to gain 150 BO from start of server, and is the sefety way for that. Since first monts is no castle sieges. Why i should make such Cl changes for somehting that i can get easy way.  - proofe will be that winter will be 1 st clan with clan level 9. When other clans have already 2 nd time castle( expanple League ). So your fastest way seems is not soo fast. :)
Third, when i need BA, i will take castle dont worry :)
P.S.  go teach some one else, not me.
Fastest way is ofcourse combination of both ways getting the items, even children with basic school already understood this from the topic, only you are still behind.

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
You wont get anything on server my lil Soulkey till all top pts leave. Mb they leave even today since League(mas9) and Odaa side prefer to play on averia which is starting new server today.

WCcYka

Реакции
Баллы
rhcp сказал(а):
You wont get anything on server my lil Soulkey till all top pts leave. Mb they leave even today since League(mas9) and Odaa side prefer to play on averia which is starting new server today.
wait wait wait wait wait.... top pts? u kidding me right ? u are saying rushers PARTYS, none cares about who is leaving and who is not, we all know that 80% of mages party only play at first month, coz they rush, say "i win" and they leave, when all the farm zone are made for mages, if HB was open at the first weeks u can say "top PTS LEAVING", BUT U ARE WRONG !
u only see "RUSSIAN RUSHERS THAT WILL SELL ITENS FOR EURO LEAVING TO PLAY JAVA SERBIOR CORRUPT LIKE AVERIA"  nothing more.....
my point : league have around 200 ppl , most of then are mages (150) and only 100 did antharas/valakas i think only the rushers, so, its not TOP PTS, died EASY from sk0rfield cp (winter side) at the start server.. so, where are the TOP PTS?
i miss meh party frapsing every single 9v9, even when they lose, they upload the video
NOW all i can see watching mas9 twich is he playing 10+ hours, with a rusher setup, and QQing when IF red rush to kill him..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXuui7zHtho
u can see at main gate in rune mas9 (top pack) dead like a chicken
ps: idk ODA pack, but mas9 top pack? u kidding me right?rushers are never top pack

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
Odaa aways leave to go play Averia.
Mas9 is GM there.

So yea some party will leave very soon, but who care :)

OP
OP
Jacky1

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
Odaa aways leave to go play Averia.
Mas9 is GM there.
So yea some party will leave very soon, but who care :)
I guess its only you who cares about parties not in your clan which will leave the server.
Well we didnt get any real answers why the heck the big zerg failed on sieges I wonder if they will hold each other dicks on the next ones as well, anybody with some hints?

Wrecker

Реакции
Баллы
averia will die in 2 months anyway.

top party lmao!

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
Bumbo сказал(а):
rhcp сказал(а):
wait wait wait wait wait.... top pts? u kidding me right ? u are saying rushers PARTYS, none cares about who is leaving and who is not, we all know that 80% of mages party only play at first month, coz they rush, say "i win" and they leave, when all the farm zone are made for mages, if HB was open at the first weeks u can say "top PTS LEAVING", BUT U ARE WRONG !
u only see "RUSSIAN RUSHERS THAT WILL SELL ITENS FOR EURO LEAVING TO PLAY JAVA SERBIOR CORRUPT LIKE AVERIA"  nothing more.....
my point : league have around 200 ppl , most of then are mages (150) and only 100 did antharas/valakas i think only the rushers, so, its not TOP PTS, died EASY from sk0rfield cp (winter side) at the start server.. so, where are the TOP PTS?
i miss meh party frapsing every single 9v9, even when they lose, they upload the video
NOW all i can see watching mas9 twich is he playing 10+ hours, with a rusher setup, and QQing when IF red rush to kill him..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXuui7zHtho
u can see at main gate in rune mas9 (top pack) dead like a chicken
ps: idk ODA pack, but mas9 top pack? u kidding me right?rushers are never top pack
guy who had 3 heroes in pt on motherland have to be somewhere on the top, dont call him rusher. Meh wasnt rusher? Bitch pls, his cp played 5 days w/o to sleep single hour.
btw isnt it sad to call yourself top pack?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх