Sieges 10.1. 2016 (2 Viewers)

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
Ruyko сказал(а):
The things are simple,
1. You face winter and you lost clan vs clan.
2. Winter didnt take castle because we dont need at this moment. Check upload picture if you are blind or stupid i will send you via e-mail.
3. I dont give a fk about you non factors.
Yes thats why u are trying to use your gibberish to do some RL flames, and thanks for your picture from the skype now you look even more like a moron, haha all horny to join big zerg claiming "we dont care if we loose castles" hoping to get some honey around your mouth for helping them isnt it? :D So after all everybody was just one big happy family in 260 ppl CC for nothing :D You are amazingly dumb :)
wtf you talking :)
aa pinny btw , can u s**k    m*    d**k ? :)

Pinny

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
Jacky сказал(а):
Ruyko сказал(а):
The things are simple,
1. You face winter and you lost clan vs clan.
2. Winter didnt take castle because we dont need at this moment. Check upload picture if you are blind or stupid i will send you via e-mail.
3. I dont give a fk about you non factors.
Yes thats why u are trying to use your gibberish to do some RL flames, and thanks for your picture from the skype now you look even more like a moron, haha all horny to join big zerg claiming "we dont care if we loose castles" hoping to get some honey around your mouth for helping them isnt it? :D So after all everybody was just one big happy family in 260 ppl CC for nothing :D You are amazingly dumb :)
wtf you talking :)

aa pinny btw , can u s**k    m*    d**k ? :)
Follow the rules.
Poissie

RaMi1

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
aa pinny btw , can u s**k    m*    d**k ? Smiley
wow russians suck at flames lol
for the RL card, the child flame, u should fucking slam ur face into the wall and crawl back to ur cave. Coz its not even sad its retarded, none of excuse will explain ur words, EVER. ur just a dumbfuck.
And for the "s*** my d*** flame" u should just quit flame forum coz u suck at it, lol.

OP
OP
Jacky1

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
RaMi сказал(а):
Ruyko сказал(а):
aa pinny btw , can u s**k    m*    d**k ? Smiley
wow russians suck at flames lol
for the RL card, the child flame, u should fucking slam ur face into the wall and crawl back to ur cave. Coz its not even sad its retarded, none of excuse will explain ur words, EVER. ur just a dumbfuck.
And for the "s*** my d*** flame" u should just quit flame forum coz u suck at it, lol.
With his IQ you can't expect him to know what is slam face in the wall, you can just hope the translator will give him some hints. This was basicly expected from him, failing, out of arguments and slipping into some nonsence crap. Weakest link in Winter is the leader atm, so best parties are leaving and joining other clans or quiting server. He will never admit anything like this, reminding me splicho a lot he was always such retard thinking his clan is pro, drawning many parties and players in his own shit.

RaMi1

Реакции
Баллы
yea lol,

"We didnt take the castle, coz we didnt want it"

I miss the old flames :(

impulse1

Реакции
Баллы
PrinceCharming strikes back))

WCcYka

Реакции
Баллы
mucho flames over here hum?

so i have some facts to shared with you

-iam from winter side

-i dont like soulkey, and i think he knows that

-and yes, we knew that incog was praying in giran castle, and we moved outside of combatzone, bcoz we didnt want the castle

-idk about gludio

-idk why we "HAD" to lose goddard (for me we lost bcoz of bad organization and afk cps)

-some ppl from winter went rune and others innadrill (I specifically told my cpl that was no point for going to rune or innadrill let them fight each other)

to soulkey: make the flames for the person, not by family, parents or jobs, etc any sh1t like that, this is not the way that a clan leader should act, keep it real not LOLflames

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
Bumbo сказал(а):
mucho flames over here hum?
so i have some facts to shared with you
-iam from winter side
-i dont like soulkey, and i think he knows that
-and yes, we knew that incog was praying in giran castle, and we moved outside of combatzone, bcoz we didnt want the castle
-idk about gludio
-idk why we "HAD" to lose goddard (for me we lost bcoz of bad organization and afk cps)
-some ppl from winter went rune and others innadrill (I specifically told my cpl that was no point for going to rune or innadrill let them fight each other)
I explain to your CP leader reason, if he didnt told you ask him. And there was not afk CPs, i dont know where you notice that. Go and check Moah  CP stream.
Bumbo сказал(а):
to soulkey: make the flames for the person, not by family, parents or jobs, etc any sh1t like that, this is not the way that a clan leader should act, keep it real not LOLflames
Well Jacky  start this and is kinda personal. Story start long time ago....so if they want to be personal let it be.

OP
OP
Jacky1

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
Well Jacky  start this and is kinda personal. Story start long time ago....so if they want to be personal let it be.
Jacky is flaming only about game and things in it, Soulkey gets tantrum and he gets kicked out of some skype convo becouse he cant control hiself and his anger, using same bullshit as here, so yea get your fact straight moron. I guess its time to post again some movies with you getting trashed so you can rage more.
And yea some of your CP leaders already shared with me your "lol reason" and we all agree you are just dumb..

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
"Idiots I told u to farm harder" :DDD

Anyway Soulkey is OK guy from time to time, also he did great job on some sieges on x3 but also he failed xxx times.

WCcYka

Реакции
Баллы
so, let me see

we are trying to turn the clan lvl 9 - until here i understand

losing goddard bcoz we dont need castle - this is the part that i get mad, if we manage to "hold" the castle, we should win a item, that we can use on clan squad or other crap that u think is better..

and YES was like 4-5 cp afk in goddard, the only not afk was godness that start to screaming to ppl go back

but why send ppl to rune and innnadrill ? - no point, let league zerg until averia open and half of they will sell itens and leave, and we will start to worry about IF, who with half of ppl that league can make a big dmg

OP
OP
Jacky1

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Bumbo сказал(а):
so, let me see
losing goddard bcoz we dont need castle - this is the part that i get mad, if we manage to "hold" the castle, we should win a item, that we can use on clan squad or other crap that u think is better..
and YES was like 4-5 cp afk in goddard, the only not afk was godness that start to screaming to ppl go back
but why send ppl to rune and innnadrill ? - no point, let league zerg until averia open and half of they will sell itens and leave, and we will start to worry about IF, who with half of ppl that league can make a big dmg
Well we know why he was sending ppl there he agreed with the big zerg to help...and thats the whole point even tho all this cooperation the efforts failed and hes acting like he achieved some kind of victory, loosing the item from castle with words "we dont need a castle" is just pure and cheap excuse. It would make clan lvl 9 together with giran so much faster, but yea lol...here comes Hodorkey.
rhcp сказал(а):
"Idiots I told u to farm harder" :DDD
Anyway Soulkey is OK guy from time to time, also he did great job on some sieges on x3 but also he failed xxx times.
He doesnt act racionally when he gets angry, he cant control himself and hes lazy as fuck, when he was in my CP I always had to push him to finish his duties etc...not good example as CL xD

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
Bumbo сказал(а):
so, let me see
I see you havae no clue what you talking about :)

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
It would make clan lvl 9 together with giran so much faster, but yea lol...here comes Hodorkey.
What a noob, how you will make faster with giran clan lvl 9 , such feil hahahahaha

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
Ruyko сказал(а):
Jacky сказал(а):
It would make clan lvl 9 together with giran so much faster, but yea lol...here comes Hodorkey.
What a noob, how you will make faster with giran clan lvl 9 , such feil hahahahaha
I guess you still need to figure this out clown.
well i see you have no clue also what you talking about.
Go pay a bit atention to your ugly cow, stop waste time on game forums dady :)

WCcYka

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
Bumbo сказал(а):
so, let me see
I see you havae no clue what you talking about :)
the item from def castle siege is a bad item ? LOL
btw, tell me how is a bad thing, u lose goddard castle (at least from money from 15% taxes) that none BESIDE MAIN saw the adena...... i rly hope that psycho get a clu how u are a bad clan leader and we finaly leave this lolside

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх