Sieges 10.1. 2016 (1 Viewer)

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
What the hell happend right there such big zerg inter alliance (3 big alliances merged into one 260 ppl command channel) and still loosing basicly every objective they had, DA FUQ ???
Not getting Rune for IR, not getting Giran for Winter, loosing Goddard, basicly only Black Arrow was safe since nobody was attacking Innadrill for real, so they kept what they had.
Wanna see Soulkey comming here claming big victory and achievement as he did in angry PMs in game, would be funny.

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
What the hell happend right there such big zerg inter alliance (3 big alliances merged into one 260 ppl command channel) and still loosing basicly every objective they had, DA FUQ  ?
Not getting Rune for  IR, not getting Giran for Winter, loosing Goddard, basicly only Black Arrow was safe since nobody was attacking Innadrill for real, so they kept what they had.
Wanna see Soulkey comming here claming big victory and achievement as he did in angry PMs in game, would be funny.
1. I take Giran for fun and we let Incongnito to take, reason i wont explane to such retard. You where there with your box clan + Monolith who got powned on Giran with 5 heroes maybe more.
2. Rune we went for fun in last 5 min.
Follow the rules !
Poissie

And was surprise your friend Carlos was listening all comands in Winter ts3 like moron, he has volume mute before siege and after he was unmute during siege. So his exquse that he was on work etc is not working m f .
/flame on

OP
OP
Jacky1

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
1. I take Giran for fun and we let Incongnito to take, reason i wont explane to such retard. You where there with your box clan + Monolith who got powned on Giran with 5 heroes maybe more.
QQ more, stop lf personal drama, go watch your pregnant reatarted woman, stop play games on 40 + years kid. And was surprise your friend Carlos was listening all comands in Winter ts3 like moron, he has volume mute before siege and after he was unmute during siege. So his exquse that he was on work etc is not working m f .
P.S. you know that kid cant carry for other kid.
/flame on
Icognito made nice effort themselves with golem and interupted our crest in last 5 seconds, and they managed to keep it, Winter was far away when this happened, you didnt "let them take" anything.
The point of the topic is why such big CC can fail so much, I guess you will crest Aden next sieges right? Or can you tell us some more fairytales pls? You can feed your own clan with whatever lies you want, but it doesnt work on indepedent ppl with their own brain and eyes.
Winter signed for sieges "for fun" forever  :'(
You might want to post this also on russian forum btw they would have a good laugh.

carvex21

Реакции
Баллы
bro we saw incognito breaking the rear wall and we let them get in and crest, didnt even try to fight them another time. We were killing them with 2 CPs. Plz stop spamming here w/o a reason cos u know nothing Jacky Snow

OP
OP
Jacky1

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
carvex21 сказал(а):
bro we saw incognito breaking the rear wall and we let them get in and crest, didnt even try to fight them another time. We were killing them with 2 CPs. Plz stop spamming here w/o a reason cos u know nothing Jacky Snow
You were busy with something else at that moments anyway, it kinda sound nice "we let them" but u failed same as on later sieges that big coop didnt work out huh?

carvex21

Реакции
Баллы
we were not busy, we were at the main entrance dancing and listening to music.

OP
OP
Jacky1

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
carvex21 сказал(а):
we were not busy, we were at the main entrance dancing and dying.
fixed
Well but still this isnt about one specific moment, the topic is about the strategy and goals in general, thats the whole point, I would be not satisfied when such big cooperation didnt work out for my clan, thats just sad.

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы

upload pictures free
About Giran.
24 h before siege how you see im planing to not take any castle or keep any castle. After i had two.
About Rune.
Do you thing Winter care for 2 nd siege at Rune or Goddard or anywhere else ? Funny random jackypinnator.
When Winter will need castle, they will have...

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
League is too strong atm, they will decide who will take something and when, now we all just suck d1ck as always on server starts.

OP
OP
Jacky1

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
upload pictures free
About Giran.
24 h before siege how you see im planing to not take any castle or keep any castle. After i had two.
About Rune.
Do you thing Winter care for 2 nd siege at Rune or Goddard or anywhere else ? Funny random jackypinnator.
When Winter will need castle, they will have...
Yup ofc winter doesnt care for sieges :)
Winter hodor :)
Winter joins big zergling CC for fun :D
Soulkey always delivers  ::)

Pinny

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
Jacky сказал(а):
What the hell happend right there such big zerg inter alliance (3 big alliances merged into one 260 ppl command channel) and still loosing basicly every objective they had, DA FUQ  ?
Not getting Rune for  IR, not getting Giran for Winter, loosing Goddard, basicly only Black Arrow was safe since nobody was attacking Innadrill for real, so they kept what they had.
QQ more, stop lf personal drama, go watch your pregnant reatarted woman, stop play games on 40 + years kid. And was surprise your friend Carlos was listening all comands in Winter ts3 like moron, he has volume mute before siege and after he was unmute during siege. So his exquse that he was on work etc is not working m f .
/flame on
1. Thats why you crested Giran and lost it,yelling on your ts "told you to farm harder noobs"you simple fail cus you have no leadership skills.
2.Please deny that you werent 260 ppl CC
3.bringing my unborn child to flame forum is so strong flame, maybe you are just jealous because you even fail to get your gf pregnant, bad genes!
4.I know for a fact that Monolith had only 4 cps there, clan is under constrution, and the CL party made over 6k fame from your A grade zerg squad, saying that you destroyed them is just a pure joke or if you really believe it you are just fuckin delusional.

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
Pinny сказал(а):
Ruyko сказал(а):
Jacky сказал(а):
What the hell happend right there such big zerg inter alliance (3 big alliances merged into one 260 ppl command channel) and still loosing basicly every objective they had, DA FUQ  ?
Not getting Rune for  IR, not getting Giran for Winter, loosing Goddard, basicly only Black Arrow was safe since nobody was attacking Innadrill for real, so they kept what they had.
/flame on
1. Thats why you crested Giran and lost it,yelling on your ts "told you to farm harder noobs"you simple fail cus you have no leadership skills.
2.Please deny that you werent 260 ppl CC
3.bringing my unborn child to flame forum is so strong flame, maybe you are just jealous because you even fail to get your gf pregnant, bad genes!
4.I know for a fact that Monolith had only 4 cps there, clan is under constrution, and the CL party made over 6k fame from your A grade zerg squad, saying that you destroyed them is just a pure joke or if you really believe it you are just fuckin delusional.
hahaha mamy came, go buy pampers f cow, because daddy play online games and  feiling to flame forums :)

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
The things are simple,

1. You face winter and you lost clan vs clan.

2. Winter didnt take castle because we dont need at this moment. Check upload picture if you are blind or stupid i will send you via e-mail.

3. I dont give a fk about you non factors.

Pinny

Реакции
Баллы

Seems like you are the one with mommy issues...It explains a lot ...why you are such a butthurt boy.

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
league had 135ppl in cc (cca 16 pts)

OP
OP
Jacky1

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
The things are simple,
2. Winter didnt take castle because we dont need at this moment. Check upload picture if you are blind or stupid i will send you via e-mail.
Yes thats why u are trying to use your gibberish to do some RL flames, and thanks for your picture from the skype now you look even more like a moron, haha all horny to join big zerg claiming "we dont care if we loose castles" hoping to get some honey around your mouth for helping them isnt it? :D So after all everybody was just one big happy family in 260 ppl CC for nothing :D You are amazingly dumb :)

Pinny

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
The things are simple,
1. Dude when did we had a clan vs clan?You and your delusional propaganda...
2.Seems to me that your clan could use adena for gear tbh.Again b/s propaganda if that makes you feel better.
3.Non factors keep touching your nerves, while you keep using ofensive broken english to deny the facts.

OP
OP
Jacky1

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
rhcp сказал(а):
league had 135ppl in cc (cca 16 pts)
yep they did good job holding rune it was quite a pressure there, while winter was commanded to defend Innadril from nobody :D epic organization in such zerg :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх