WCcYka

Реакции
Баллы
Wrecker сказал(а):
Bumbo сказал(а):
Wrecker сказал(а):
the flames are strong...
PP what happened with dumbo?
Soulkeysky good cl actually i mean, winter is semi-serious clan, not-24/7 not-sleeping russian style, so for European style of life the clan does a very good job, you don't have to be no-lifer to play there, and it still gives you something.
You got sieges, tw, fun on teamspeak clan helping etc, from a side that is atleast some factor.
Imo this is the best eu clan in serbidor. Russians can no-life EU hardly can play more then 8h a day, if we have the same hours of gaming like them it will be another story...
iam here dude, just talking with adms to give my itens back (those itens that u stole ..)
btw what about rusky normal game player ? u have playing the server for like 2 months and still lvl 82 and non subs quest done...  ;D
yeah its called having a real life, work and so much more, you pathetic 20 years druinking issiue living in the middle of a fucking warzone, low pc, low skilled, low player low human beeing scumbag random trash brazilian player no even money for pc, fat ass cannot even speak proper english, with so much issues and complexes that need medical attention, wont even understand.
Got it?
Cause i playd only for prime-time, in fail archer cp, not even try harding, while you try harded so much, and you ended up naked. same as me, but atleast i didn't playd 12 h a day.
Thinking i will be hero.
cause you was the one, crying to soulkey to make you hero.
with 1 sub class
dc set
82 level w/o ++ items or any good weapon/set / without any enchanted skills
you just wanted to be hero, so you made drama in winter and soulkey kicked you lmao.
first timer to rpg, thinks he can get hero with a grade, vs zerg ru feeders. and you can't understand, that if you get 100 pts, enemy wc will be feeded with 300, and you will still lose.
gl randomsky :D
1- i go out  
2- i date a lot of womans (not shemales like u)
3-i have a JOB
4-I LIVE BY MY OWN PAYMENT
Follow the rules.
Poissie

5-i have more life that u, coz i work, i travel, i study and i play
6- all above and still iam WC 85 2 SUBS 75 ONE 80 (AND NOBLES)
7- i dont need to scamm ppl to be good in something LIKE U DID
8- i was farmng alone and still get by my self in 2 days 300kk (that u stole along with my itens)
9- u are fat, u stop streaming bcoz ppl are saying that u are fat
10-i HAD to stop joking with u bcoz u are getting sad and not doing nothing for the party
11- i have a sh1tt pc, but i do A LOT OF MORE THAT U WITH 5K EURO PC
12- we MADE archer party wih that setup bcoz in the last minute u told us that SOULKEY ASK to change... and we did, so stop saying lies and bullsh1t
13 - this is the proof that u are just a KID, that CANT HANDLE JOKES
AKS8hSa.jpg

WCcYka

Реакции
Баллы
post u photo and let see u fat belly

Wrecker

Реакции
Баллы
nice virgin beard btw, how long have taken you to grow that?

7 years?

hahahhahhahahahahhahahah i can't i can't :D

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
@Wrecker banned for capital offense
post removed

impulse1

Реакции
Баллы
Guys. You should start a new thread about scam. So many stories. I am lost here ][

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
For clueless people only.

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
TheGrEEk сказал(а):
Do you wanna have a reason to celebrate Ms Poissie ?
LOL foker :D
Wait a sec, I tought that archer cp is TOP pt :D https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php/topic,175270.0.html
Wrecker сказал(а):
Bumbo сказал(а):
Wrecker сказал(а):
the flames are strong...
PP what happened with dumbo?
Soulkeysky good cl actually i mean, winter is semi-serious clan, not-24/7 not-sleeping russian style, so for European style of life the clan does a very good job, you don't have to be no-lifer to play there, and it still gives you something.
You got sieges, tw, fun on teamspeak clan helping etc, from a side that is atleast some factor.
Imo this is the best eu clan in serbidor. Russians can no-life EU hardly can play more then 8h a day, if we have the same hours of gaming like them it will be another story...
iam here dude, just talking with adms to give my itens back (those itens that u stole ..)
btw what about rusky normal game player ? u have playing the server for like 2 months and still lvl 82 and non subs quest done...  ;D
yeah its called having a real life, work and so much more.
Follow the rules.
Poissie

Cause i playd only for prime-time, in fail archer cp, not even try harding, while you try harded so much, and you ended up naked. same as me, but atleast i didn't playd 12 h a day.
Thinking i will be hero.
cause you was the one, crying to soulkey to make you hero.
with 1 sub class
dc set
82 level w/o ++ items or any good weapon/set / without any enchanted skills
you just wanted to be hero, so you made drama in winter and soulkey kicked you lmao.
first timer to rpg, thinks he can get hero with a grade, vs zerg ru feeders. and you can't understand, that if you get 100 pts, enemy wc will be feeded with 300, and you will still lose.
gl randomsky :D
Wut mate? You could make 85/75/75/75 with 2h online/day till now

OP
OP
Jacky1

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Wow so much drama, quitting ppl and bored ppl of doing nothing in the clan, but FUCK YEAH! clan lvl 9!

Wrecker

Реакции
Баллы
the drama is real ;d

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх