Royalty --> uMAD = TOP SCAMMER (1 Viewer)

vsD2

Реакции
Баллы
bluntz сказал(а):
fishfood сказал(а):
High rate shitties still butt hurt they got raped I see, ah well
If any more high rate shitties wanna get stomped, come visit renewal for the beat down :)
sometimes I wonder if you really believe the crap coming out of your mouth, but then again I come to my sense that you have your guts directly connected to your brain, so you get a shitstorm everytime you think.
you got rolled, there and everywhere. ezpz
SO all the HR kids make accs here now and post crap about how they've rolled someone on a fullbuff mp pot server?

zosiek

Реакции
Баллы
well full cp scam smtimes not enough
Ill just leave this here
2d7zfd3.jpg

LastHope1

Реакции
Баллы
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks zosiek, you just made my day!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

fishfood

Реакции
Баллы
jesus christ your bad, maybe you should have scammed a tutorial guide so you could l2p

the kid doesnt have any epics or major arcana...LOOOOL so glad I'm done playing here

grumba

Реакции
Баллы
Wait, isn't he banned yet? His first post in this thread is basically a confession and he still isn't banned? Stay classy RPG

N

NiggaIAMGAME

vsD2 сказал(а):
bluntz сказал(а):
fishfood сказал(а):
High rate shitties still butt hurt they got raped I see, ah well
If any more high rate shitties wanna get stomped, come visit renewal for the beat down :)
sometimes I wonder if you really believe the crap coming out of your mouth, but then again I come to my sense that you have your guts directly connected to your brain, so you get a shitstorm everytime you think.
you got rolled, there and everywhere. ezpz
SO all the HR kids make accs here now and post crap about how they've rolled someone on a fullbuff mp pot server?
where do u see all? u fuckhead. i dont post crap i post facts. come i whoop yo ass then u wake up and i tell u that it was a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCj9qIimLA8

prologz

Реакции
Баллы
condolences to everybody

impulse1

Реакции
Баллы
This highrate guy Royalty is famous everywhere. So i just leave it here...
xDWtjui.png

yea. it's from another server)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх