Royalty --> uMAD = TOP SCAMMER (1 Viewer)

fukthisshit

Реакции
Баллы
Maleficu сказал(а):
where i said that vicious increase dmg in auto hits?are u facking blind?,u have infinity mp and u dont press a button  1 time to make more dmg when u use 1 facking skill,read better and dont answer to things u have a smartass answer
god.............
im a fucking archer why would i use skills u fucking clueless dumbshit
i cant believe i played with fucking garbage like u in PARTY LOL
BOOOOOOOOOOOOM DOUBLE SHOT BOOOOM LETHAL SHOT top archer

maleficu

Реакции
Баллы
so why u have them on bar?
talking to u is like talking to the wall
answer me the 1000 facts that i post before for ur name and then u can go to vicious shit

fukthisshit

Реакции
Баллы
fucking low rate scrubs 0 fucking knowledge bout the game unless its pve related

fukthisshit

Реакции
Баллы
Maleficu сказал(а):
so why u have them on bar?
talking to u is like talking to the wall
answer me the 1000 facts that i post before for ur name and then u can go to vicious shit
MAYBE COS IF SOMEONE DOES UE ILL DO A DOUBLE SHOT? ONCE IN A WHILE XDDD
i dont have to answer to anything, u are fucking mad greek. i win u lose

maleficu

Реакции
Баллы
selfowned again??
even for that time u will need a free extra skill on you that give u more dmg even that 1 time

fukthisshit

Реакции
Баллы
cant understand, ask someone to translate greek to english

and btw u have 1 more reply from me, talking to low rate scrubs that tell me to use vicious stance on an archer is not rly that funny

maleficu

Реакции
Баллы
hard flames and excuses the language/translation problems....not even 1 guy supported ur ass in this topic but we are mad and we suck

fukthisshit

Реакции
Баллы
" PLEASE TURN ON VICIOUS STANCE FOR MORE DAMAGE ON ARCHER YOU HAVE MANA POT "

(c) low rate scrubs

byebye

OwnedUp1

Реакции
Баллы
Royalty сказал(а):
u guys are the ones with fking mental problems, u and lasthope two fucking emotional boys
Are you serious? Normal person doesnt steal from his party and flame them after this. The only one with serious problems is you.

maleficu

Реакции
Баллы
Royalty сказал(а):
" PLEASE TURN ON VICIOUS STANCE FOR MORE DAMAGE ON ARCHER YOU HAVE MANA POT "
(c) low rate scrubs
byebye
exactly this my previous post describes
go cook bro it is really hard for you to communicate with other  ppl

maleficu

Реакции
Баллы
Royalty сказал(а):
u fking worst ee i ever saw, we told u 20 times to get a conversion weap and u didnt buy it the entire server. u die to mobs for u leave arcane wisdom and forget to heal urself then u go emo for 2 days
i dont have to answer to you but i will do it to prove u for 1 more time u are wrong
i got conv weap and some1 zeffed it from my acc ,but i guess u dont even know it cuz u played with us 2 weeks.so if u have no clue about previous facts pls dont even mention them.
about the arcane wisdom part at mos that u say,i died from 2 mcrits in a row and  not from arcane wisodm sh1t u say(since i get mcrit for 3-3.5k from mobs and i got like 5k life on me,u can do the maths and check if it was arcane wisdOm fault)
and also i will try to  remind  u why  i went  emo, u manage to get nobless in every1(+salava on db) in pt and not on me cuz i was off and u were driving my char and u told me that u got nobless in whole pt from randoms in ch
good lies again bro...

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
Royalty сказал(а):
miou сказал(а):
Royalty сказал(а):
u know vicious stance only increases ur dmg with skills ya? fking shit players LOL
and u keep selfowning :D
? vicious stance increases archer damage? u fking gypsy
bold part is pure bullshit  :) keep it up! u deliver like a beast :D
i even wasted few min of my precious life to find account with VS and prove you wrong kido:)
http://postimg.org/image/hutxewvzz/

maleficu

Реакции
Баллы
i guess royalty will answer again in forum when he will think a lie to mention or when he will make up a story with his mind and post it here,til then he will go to his cave to bot

B

bluntz

Just dropped in to tell fishfood that qb are so bad that belohorizonteside managed to die LR style in catas.

u best 10/10

B

bluntz

fishfood holla

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzW41zUpw-4

ezpz

mthl

Реакции
Баллы

Chaparrito

Реакции
Баллы
You are famous: http://forum.l2-renewal.net/index.php?topic=2245.0

:D :D

fishfood

Реакции
Баллы
bluntz сказал(а):
Just dropped in to tell fishfood that qb are so bad that belohorizonteside managed to die LR style in catas.
u best 10/10
idk what that means but you kids lost a 9v9 in a catacomb with a WARLORD in party on INTERLUDE.
enough said shitties.
I had 5/5 epics on that server the first week, and about castle sieges, we took aden that weekend, and than valakas. Maybe your pea size high rate brain cant understand the value of valakas.

fukthisshit

Реакции
Баллы
VICIOUS STANCE GIVES ARCHER CRIT DAMANGE MATES EVERYONE JUST TURN ON UR FUCKING VICIOUS STANCE

@fishfood, genocide got fucking kicked out of the fucking server, u cant handle high rates kings and apparently even in low rate zone we were superior. and even then, in high rate zones u guys were 1 min material while in low rate zone the few times u beat us fights were really close

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх