Royalty --> uMAD = TOP SCAMMER (1 Viewer)

placek666

Реакции
Баллы
Royalty --] uMAD = TOP SCAMMER

Morff

Реакции
Баллы
i knew it that with this guy is somthing wrong...

OwnedUp1

Реакции
Баллы
Yup we played with him 1 month and 2 days ago he stole 90% of cp items ( he even took dc from boxes XD )

Godflesh

Реакции
Баллы
Threads like this about drama/scams with no proof are a fucking joke. Either show what happened or don't even bother.

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
Royalty logged his CP mates accounts and took epics, SA crystals, adena, A seta, weapons etc :)
then renamed his char and found a cp inside madpro :D

poor br.

mthl

Реакции
Баллы
No need to upload proof here, there are few tickets submitted and GMs are working on it.

Just letting you know guys he scammed entire CP and any char he was driving (from Marco and Neiz CP).

-1 would not vouch for

new nickname: uMAD )

OwnedUp1

Реакции
Баллы
Ye and he is flaming us from new characters XD

maleficu

Реакции
Баллы
check what kid he is,i couldnt resist not to post that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rrxJ5C3Uaw

LastHope1

Реакции
Баллы
Godflesh сказал(а):
Threads like this about drama/scams with no proof are a fucking joke. Either show what happened or don't even bother.
Is this proof enough for you?
23iv53p.png

23jpb48.jpg

2ms27px.jpg

348slyh.jpg

zosiek

Реакции
Баллы
11jn59c.png

4 unbans, 2 for my own and cp cash, 100% legit indeed :D
no doubt avadon if he scammed my dc set, any1 is welcome to inv him to his pt if u wana see some funny sht like that :D

VanityOne

Реакции
Баллы
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OwnedUp1

Реакции
Баллы
DIGZfvn.jpg

tIAwLIk.jpg

Btw i guess new nick "uMad" is perfect for him
QJnX5HY.jpg

fukthisshit

Реакции
Баллы
why are you making a char with my nick(royalty) and pming urself? LOL, atleast ask someone who knows decently english before u do it

like i said to the gm, u went to play on x3 without telling rest of cp, others were inactive, i rather fuck the others before getting fucked. i didnt know any of u and half of the cp was retarded. im actually surprised with how much u care since before this happen ppl barely logged/playing different server/ server dying

but its ok, i give 0 fks bout what you or people around here think so yea, keep logging in everyday to check how im doing, i laugh so hard XDD

maleficu

Реакции
Баллы
Royalty сказал(а):
why are you making a char with my nick(royalty) and pming urself? LOL, atleast ask someone who knows decently english before u do it
like i said to the gm, u went to play on x3 without telling rest of cp, others were inactive, i rather fuck the others before getting fucked. i didnt know any of u and half of the cp was retarded. im actually surprised with how much u care since before this happen ppl barely logged/playing different server/ server dying
but its ok, i give 0 fks bout what you or people around here think so yea, keep logging in everyday to check how im doing, i laugh so hard XDD
no comments about the video i post before  ((
if u havent seen it yet here we go , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rrxJ5C3Uaw

OwnedUp1

Реакции
Баллы
Nice lying man. Squizz didnt log for 1 day and it was enough for you to scam whole party, other ppl were active and still you dont give a fck about them.

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
I love rpg eu side :D

zosiek

Реакции
Баллы
Royalty сказал(а):
yeah, getting fb foc 150h, vesper cutter and ic set(+500kk scammed from marcos for it) +2 main unbans from cp was pretty much being fucked by pt u were in for 2 weeks
so lets (strip all chars pacman style) scam all soi books, 23rd books,  2x 13 sa, mj set, 3x dc sets, zaken, tezza, weapons(as cd, db, etc), tts jewels and even cash and rurs you didnt buy so u can make sure cp is done. Cos Yeah..... you would be so much screwed after pt would eventualy break.
and hell every1 rush to make retarded nickname char of a scammer I vouch for hwdid +ip perm for whoever owner of that character is, so i guess I got your back on this, YO? lets do it 
as i told already your only friends u might find now are russians that doesnt know about case(but who knows for how long), or mby koreans now

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Royalty сказал(а):
I just want to tell you one thing. After you get ban don't even waste your time to come on forum and cry. We all got enough of your lies and excuses.

maleficu

Реакции
Баллы
he can come TS so we could record the 2nd part of that video :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх