Royalty --> uMAD = TOP SCAMMER (1 Viewer)

N

NiggaIAMGAME

yo fishhood and all u shithead gaynocide for the nigga who be talkin loud and holdin his dick
talkin shit he better LAY LOW

N

NiggaIAMGAME

fishfood сказал(а):
bluntz сказал(а):
Just dropped in to tell fishfood that qb are so bad that belohorizonteside managed to die LR style in catas.
u best 10/10
idk what that means but you kids lost a 9v9 in a catacomb with a WARLORD in party on INTERLUDE.
enough said shitties.
I had 5/5 epics on that server the first week, and about castle sieges, we took aden that weekend, and than valakas. Maybe your pea size high rate brain cant understand the value of valakas.
u dumb chinese ass nigga i stomped you and your whole shitty crew in your face while your mom sucked my dick .i.

N

NiggaIAMGAME

behemoth сказал(а):
Royalty сказал(а):
miou сказал(а):
Royalty сказал(а):
u know vicious stance only increases ur dmg with skills ya? fking shit players LOL
and u keep selfowning :D
? vicious stance increases archer damage? u fking gypsy
time to learn some lineage  :D
there is a reason why archers are not using VS but it works with archer crit damage
behemoth go back to the jungle u prick :*

B

bluntz

fishfood сказал(а):
bluntz сказал(а):
Just dropped in to tell fishfood that qb are so bad that belohorizonteside managed to die LR style in catas.
u best 10/10
idk what that means but you kids lost a 9v9 in a catacomb with a WARLORD in party on INTERLUDE.
enough said shitties.
I had 5/5 epics on that server the first week, and about castle sieges, we took aden that weekend, and than valakas. Maybe your pea size high rate brain cant understand the value of valakas.
we won, we destroyed you, move on and refrain from flames, you suck and don't call out qb on nothing, smashed you on HR ( our playground) and beat you at your own game in the LR areas, get fucked and take a sit
\_
|  |

N

NiggaIAMGAME

bluntz сказал(а):
fishfood сказал(а):
bluntz сказал(а):
u best 10/10
enough said shitties.
we won, we destroyed you, move on and refrain from flames, you suck and don't call out qb on nothing, smashed you on HR ( our playground) and beat you at your own game in the LR areas, get fucked and take a sit
\_
|  |
this is ma boy bluntz (Y)

OwnedUp1

Реакции
Баллы
Nice now you are making even new accounts on forum and talking with yourself XD

zosiek

Реакции
Баллы
so much frands that didnt play a sht here i see, call your mum and dad also. oh w8 they send u to uk for bigmacs
you can buy few for ur epic n weepers now, they rised you well

Rayd

Реакции
Баллы
Royalty top br high rate player.

Your country is proud of you son, you finally made it.

fishfood

Реакции
Баллы
High rate shitties still butt hurt they got raped I see, ah well

If any more high rate shitties wanna get stomped, come visit renewal for the beat down :)

Prozacks

Реакции
Баллы
haahhaha hilarious shit all over this topic

B

bluntz

fishfood сказал(а):
If any more high rate shitties wanna get stomped, come visit renewal for the beat down :)
sometimes I wonder if you really believe the crap coming out of your mouth, but then again I come to my sense that you have your guts directly connected to your brain, so you get a shitstorm everytime you think.
you got rolled, there and everywhere. ezpz

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
cmon guys, its topic about royalty xd

N

NiggaIAMGAME

fishfood сказал(а):
fishblood pls grow up and move on with your life. l2 is dead as u. u and your whole gaynocide crew sucked my dick on every server we met eachother.  :-*

xForce1

Реакции
Баллы
im so sorry neiz :(

Purexown

Реакции
Баллы
royalty scammed neiz?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх