PEACE [x7] - Questions and Answers (2 Viewers)

Pakales

Реакции
Баллы

JackTheBlack

Реакции
Баллы
Just a general info, for any newcomers from EU/NA/West EU.

English speaking/non Russian community is doing very nicely on this edition, threes quite a lot of us, active and cps so feel free to join now or after New Year's Eve.

Feel free to check clanlist:
https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php/topic,179574.0.html
(p.s most clans are doing even better now)

Fada

Реакции
Баллы
hello, anakim scroll was deleted? no drops anymore.... :-\

eichy

Реакции
Баллы
Hello where i can get info about oly period, today is last day or maybe tomorrow 30 ???

JackTheBlack

Реакции
Баллы
I wish all of you, Happy New Year's Eve.
I wish you getting Heroes, slushing the enemies down the toilet (but with respect) and most of all, the accomplishments you wished for, to come to fruition in 2018.
18s119kgatjkrjpg.jpg

dreamgreen

Реакции
Баллы
Would it be possible to implement the ability for subclasses to reach lvl 85? I dont mind H5 patch, but its little boring how useless subclasses are, as they are stuck at 80 max. I just feel this would increase longevity and make things bit more interesting. Maybe it could be a donation option with RURs to allow subclass to reach 85?
Obviously main classes would still be stronger due to potential hero, as well as subclass certificate skills being restricted to main class only.

eichy

Реакции
Баллы
dreamgreen сказал(а):
Would it be possible to implement the ability for subclasses to reach lvl 85? I dont mind H5 patch, but its little boring how useless subclasses are, as they are stuck at 80 max. I just feel this would increase longevity and make things bit more interesting. Maybe it could be a donation option with RURs to allow subclass to reach 85?
Obviously main classes would still be stronger due to potential hero, as well as subclass certificate skills being restricted to main class only.
+1 :D

toulipa

Реакции
Баллы
is there a grade penalty scroll everywhere????for example be 80 lvl and wear vesper items???i saw somewhere smth like this but cant find it

Bellas1

Реакции
Баллы
When do we get rewards from the new year contest?

WhyUdoDis

Реакции
Баллы
What is the top international clan right now

Adeathane

Реакции
Баллы
What do you get from the Color Name 1-Sheet Pack for 125 RUR? You get random color, or can you choose? How does that item work, please?

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Adeathane сказал(а):
What do you get from the Color Name 1-Sheet Pack for 125 RUR? You get random color, or can you choose? How does that item work, please?
You get a drop down menu and you can choose from few different colors. You can only pick one. And it's not for your name but for the title. To change the color of your name you need to use the option in your account CP (control panel) of the website.

s1lenc3

Реакции
Баллы
Hey,
I've seen the discussion regarding quest item drop rate. Has it been changed, or still is x1?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх