PEACE [x7] - Questions and Answers (2 Viewers)

Adeathane

Реакции
Баллы
If you use exChange Main/sub... what will happen to your new main? will it retain skills like protection of../ will it still be noblesse? Will it still be level 83? or will it just literally swap main and sub so your main will be lower level than your original main?

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
Ur previous main will delvl and your sub/new main will remain its lvl - if u had sub 75, after switch to main it will be still 75. Noblesse is kept as it is not class-reliant but skills like protection will stay only on class u used them on.

eichy

Реакции
Баллы
Hi What happened with server :( ????

MyBeautifulLife

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
SMN:
f83f8a10bdac8e08da1875013f3b6af4.png

It is True information about CH bid end day? 38 hours  left till now, yes? (pic taken in x7 server auctioner)

Reena

Реакции
Баллы
loa drop/spoil nerfed??

Reena

Реакции
Баллы
How is that even fair for new ppl vs packs who farmed there all this time? xD. Also, not even an announcement or something.

DJ

Реакции
Баллы
Reena сказал(а):
lol, I have just checked, they nerfed whole dvc/loa.
No more drops (full/stones/codex). GG for ppl that farmed there.
NOTE: Fire stone was 1kk yesterday, now its 1.5kk and not everyone knows they nerfed, prolly it will be 2.5kk in 2 days lol.

JackTheBlack

Реакции
Баллы

DJ

Реакции
Баллы
J сказал(а):
DJ сказал(а):
Reena сказал(а):
lol, I have just checked, they nerfed whole dvc/loa.
No more drops (full/stones/codex). GG for ppl that farmed there.
NOTE: Fire stone was 1kk yesterday, now its 1.5kk and not everyone knows they nerfed, prolly it will be 2.5kk in 2 days lol.
For the top russian cp's u mean:D
No statement from RPG staff?
Lots people got rich due 'wrong' rates for 1 MONTH.
So GMs 'fixed' after 1 month and that is?

Aske

Реакции
Баллы
Hello, i have a question about multi windows. I see quite often players who pull 7-8 characters behind his main (active one). So to do that you need start 8-9 client windows! Are they really start so many client windows? or there is some other easier way to do this?

JackTheBlack

Реакции
Баллы
Aske сказал(а):
Hello, i have a question about multi windows. I see quite often players who pull 7-8 characters behind his main (active one). So to do that you need start 8-9 client windows! Are they really start so many client windows? or there is some other easier way to do this?
theres a limit of 3 windows per player.
Premium account expands it by 1 and u can also buy in your account panel expansions for additional boxes - 25 rur per acc, which is like 3kk.
U launch each acc sepr. for 6 accounts ud like to have more than 8gigs of ram with teamspeak and webbrowser on, to run things smoothly.
Well its 13 yr old game some people like to play it with at least their own cov, some wish to also have songs/dances.
Further down the road some even expand it bh healer/recharged and for ex. a cat/pony.
and if u take some many whats the diff ... u can very well take prp, craft, spoil.
I personally would hate to log more than 4 with my main included, 3 are optimal but yeah here goes your explanation.

MyBeautifulLife

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
Reena сказал(а):
How is that even fair for new ppl vs packs who farmed there all this time? xD. Also, not even an announcement or something.
Cant believe... admins giving priority in server to bigest cp"s, why? i think admins thinking about himself only... never seen as stupid action in good l2 server like I see here...  WTF, admins, are you really stupid? I am happy that here is my last server of l2 play... people dont have brains at all.... do what you want admins, now I dont care at all..;)) all people understand that you are big failers and thats all...
Few days ban to cool your head off. Forum rules 1
-smn

JackTheBlack

Реакции
Баллы
BeautifulLife сказал(а):
Reena сказал(а):
Cant believe... admins giving priority in server to bigest cp"s, why? i think admins thinking about himself only... never seen as stupid action in good l2 server like I see here...  WTF, admins, are you really stupid? I am happy that here is my last server of l2 play... people dont have brains at all.... do what you want admins, now I dont care at all..;)) all people understand that you are big failers and thats all...
doesnt affect 95% of eu community so who cares?
They would have 120's in sets regardless. If anything price of stones wasnt too high. I can, personally make solo on cov n songs about 20-25kk per hour, closer to the 25ish.
All day if I want to, coz spots im using r relatively free.
Easy 100 kk per 1 short evening farm, on weekends easy 150-200 per day(6-8 hr long sessions).
Truth be told most of us plays pve and will do so mostly through january, coz most play w/o cps

Pakales

Реакции
Баллы
wtf i log in one prem acc and when i try log in not prem at that same time i get messege "MAX WINDOW REACHED!" and its started just today

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Pakales сказал(а):
wtf i log in one prem acc and when i try log in not prem at that same time i get messege "MAX WINDOW REACHED!" and its started just today
Probably premium account is over. Confim in your account panel that you still have it. 299 - Month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх