PEACE [x7] - Questions and Answers (7 Viewers)

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
tovelo сказал(а):
hello,can u guys take a look at the monster leto lizardman overlord?
its almost impossible to make second job quest there,too much people doing this quest.
maybe u should've increase the number of mobs.
Just added.

herkus98

Реакции
Баллы
Hi, I want to ask about Quest ,,Good work's reward". As we know it gives all quest items for 2nd class for paying 3kk. My question is, if I have done 1 of 3 my 2nd class parts and I do this good works reward quest, do I have to pay 2kk only for those other 2 quest items?

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
herkus98 сказал(а):
Hi, I want to ask about Quest ,,Good work's reward". As we know it gives all quest items for 2nd class for paying 3kk. My question is, if I have done 1 of 3 my 2nd class parts and I do this good works reward quest, do I have to pay 2kk only for those other 2 quest items?
I actually don't know. I would assume it should take the exact amount needed for each mark, but I cannot tell you for sure. Perhaps some player who did it can share information on the topic.
I will ask the other admins, perhaps they have an idea.

tovelo

Реакции
Баллы
btw,we need more mobs,people are complaining that dont have mobs,yesterday my friend took 4 hours to kill 10 mobs...4 HOURS(10 mobs look carefully)

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
tovelo сказал(а):
btw,we need more mobs,people are complaining that dont have mobs,yesterday my friend took 4 hours to kill 10 mobs...4 HOURS(10 mobs look carefully)
Only mobs we can add are the ones for 1st and 2nd class change.
Otherwise, having to compete for farm spot is part of the gameplay.

tovelo

Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
tovelo сказал(а):
Only mobs we can add are the ones for 1st and 2nd class change.
Otherwise, having to compete for farm spot is part of the gameplay.
im still talking about leto lizardman overlord,you can take a look at the spot now,there's like 20 ppl for 4-6 mobs.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
tovelo сказал(а):
im still talking about leto lizardman overlord,you can take a look at the spot now,there's like 20 ppl for 4-6 mobs.
We added Leto Lizardman Overlord earlier. I was just there and i didn't see that many people, you gonna have to deal with it yourselves.
I will stop by later again.

Lucduc

Реакции
Баллы
i installed silverlight and he still write me -install silverlight. - i use different browser and nothing.

Zeld1

Реакции
Баллы
it work on internet explorer only for me

MyBeautifulLife

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
Hi,

IN this forum I see that clan hall auction starts at: Clan Halls Auction – 19 December 2017, But in game shows that it start this month 27 day.... Who to believe? When starts CH auction?

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
BeautifulLife сказал(а):
Hi,
IN this forum I see that clan hall auction starts at: Clan Halls Auction ? 19 December 2017, But in game shows that it start this month 27 day.... Who to believe? When starts CH auction?
19 December, 2017

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Lucduc сказал(а):
i installed silverlight and he still write me -install silverlight. - i use different browser and nothing.
It should work on IE no problem. As for the other browsers - sometimes it doesn't work due to plugins and other add-ons which make it incompatible.

Adryan

Реакции
Баллы
So on server information it says we are allowed to have 3 boxes at start, but I can log only 2. Any info on that?

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Adryan сказал(а):
So on server information it says we are allowed to have 3 boxes at start, but I can log only 2. Any info on that?
From the very start there's always a client restriction. Once the load gets lower, the box limit will be lifted.

project3

Реакции
Баллы
Hello, I bought some RUR, why i cant sell them. Need adena for potions :/

project3

Реакции
Баллы
i see people in giran buying them, but i cant sell them, when i open buy shop of other player listed RUR is grey, if I have some kind of other RUR, maybe not tradeable ?

L

Lubosek

project3 сказал(а):
i see people  in giran buying them, but i cant sell them, when i open buy shop of other player listed RUR is grey, if I have some kind of other RUR, maybe not tradeable ?
Sell them to shop and refund, works 100%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх