PEACE [x7] - Questions and Answers (1 Viewer)

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 648
Баллы
1 314
Dear players!
In this topic you can post important information/questions/error reports for server administration at the server start and immediately after it.
Administration will answer you as soon as possible.
You have a better chance to get answer here than in any other topic on forums.
Please don't flood or flame in this topic and address the administration in an appropriate manner.
Everything else will be deleted.
Before asking a question please check out these topics:
SERVER INFORMATION PEACE [x7]
FAQ - PEACE [x7] High Five

OP
OP
Alice

Alice

Команда форума
Реакции
10 648
Баллы
1 314
Use RPG Updater to update your game client!
You won't be able to run the game correctly otherwise.

OP
OP
Alice

Alice

Команда форума
Реакции
10 648
Баллы
1 314
Server launched.

milek22222

Реакции
Баллы
GM i can't log in.
Every time when i try to log and i choose server i get info "MAX WINDOW REACHED!", is this server just for premium users ?

oskar487

Реакции
Баллы
I have this problem too, i can't log since server started

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
m3nt0s1k18 сказал(а):
GM i can't log in.
Every time when i try to log and i choose server i get info "MAX WINDOW REACHED!", is this server just for premium users ?
Can't log in at all or can't log in a second client?

oskar487

Реакции
Баллы
I play with my GF on 2 computers, on 1st I can't log at all, but on second i can even log 2 accounts.
On the begining i try only on my computer and all time i had this communique

milek22222

Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
m3nt0s1k18 сказал(а):
GM i can't log in.
Can't log in at all or can't log in a second client?
Cant log in at all. I got H5 from your site, your patch i do all what i need... and when i try to log from server start i got "MAX WINDOW REACHED!" so i think max window for non premium user is 0?

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
m3nt0s1k18 сказал(а):
Cant log in at all. I got H5 from your site, your patch i do all what i need... and when i try to log from server start i got "MAX WINDOW REACHED!" so i think max window for non premium user is 0?
First of all change your tone when asking for help. Second, I need more details.
Do you get any errors? Do you run more than one computer from the same router? Were you able to log in at all since the server started?
Please consider that currently our servers are going through a DDoS attack, add huge online on top of that and you will get login problems. I myself have issues while trying to log onto the game with even 1 client.
If you are unable to log at all, please submit a ticket to support, so we can take a closer look at your problem, via this link http://support.rpg-club.net/?language=English

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
The problem with the max window reached should be resolved as of now. We loosened the filter a bit, which should help alleviate the problem.
If you have further issues with this, please go directly to support, so the tech can look at your problem specifically.
Do not flood, or repost the same questions in this topic, I will answer as soon as I am able to.

Lucduc

Реакции
Баллы
Is trader bot on? i installed silverlight and he still write me -install silverlight.

zaliabalta

Реакции
Баллы
hello, what i need to do if i get this error when i update client. When i download full patch and going to game says update game client https://imgur.com/EANIcaD

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
zaliabalta сказал(а):
hello, what i need to do if i get this error when i update client. When i download full patch and going to game says update game client https://imgur.com/EANIcaD
Did you do "full check" top left corner with "version: High Five" selected?
Also have the rpg-club updater.exe in the same folder as your lineage2.

Kabut

Реакции
Баллы
Which is the oficial language of server? Or its Babel Tower where all can talk in all chats with your native languege? Can we have rules at least for Shot/Trade/Hero Chat? Comerce is already hard to have to see all shops cause difer languages.
Ty

zaliabalta

Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
zaliabalta сказал(а):
Did you do "full check" top left corner with "version: High Five" selected?
Also have the rpg-club updater.exe in the same folder as your lineage2.
yes i do full check, buts already says error for system.dll. i try to delete it and update again but same problem..
yes i have updater in the same folders as lineage 2

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
zaliabalta сказал(а):
yes i do full check, buts already says error for system.dll. i try to delete it and update again but same problem..
yes i have updater in the same folders as lineage 2
Run updater "as administrator".

stanx

Реакции
Баллы
nice, one guy reported me or something? i hadnt any info about it and I got debuff for 20hours that i cant play normally, what is this?!

tovelo

Реакции
Баллы
hello,can u guys take a look at the monster leto lizardman overlord?
its almost impossible to make second job quest there,too much people doing this quest.
maybe u should've increase the number of mobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх