I quit (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
didnt read akiras post i guess its just another butthurt from etc talking shit
and lol cork, you really think we can stop you? from what?
you have every single advantage that exist's in this game over us, including numbers. NA timezone and u got more than us haha. 
im done posting in this forum all that's here is etc coming to brag how good they are and they actually believe people are gonna catch up to them, when you guys are still moving forward with full force and strength and not giving others any slight chance not even to get bara or regular s grade drop raids.
doesnt matter anyway cuz i believe on lire's group played for pvp , and their mostly all inactive as i heard. rest of your lolgroups can keep pveing and talking shit on forum
U had chance for take wards and u didn`t even try, last bara u did just soe so yeah qq :/

M

MinDiuSe

Pel8 сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
didnt read akiras post i guess its just another butthurt from etc talking shit
and lol cork, you really think we can stop you? from what?
you have every single advantage that exist's in this game over us, including numbers. NA timezone and u got more than us haha. 
im done posting in this forum all that's here is etc coming to brag how good they are and they actually believe people are gonna catch up to them, when you guys are still moving forward with full force and strength and not giving others any slight chance not even to get bara or regular s grade drop raids.
doesnt matter anyway cuz i believe on lire's group played for pvp , and their mostly all inactive as i heard. rest of your lolgroups can keep pveing and talking shit on forum
U had chance for take wards and u didn`t even try, last bara u did just soe so yeah qq :/
WTS a retard whitch plays on cristmas :)
oh yee you're the one who gives wards to ? People celebrating with they're famylies? get a life dude this pc shit hurts your brain  ?

djnn

Реакции
Баллы
nab сказал(а):
this server has been boring for a long time and I cant be bothered to even log in anymore. This section alone supports my opinion, only 6 topics exist in the server flame section (now 7). I remember other servers where there were several drama/flame/pvp topics every day that were actually interesting to read... there is just nothing going on here at all. I would like to think things could dramatically change in a few months but I dont see it happening and wont waste anymore time waiting on a 1 sided server.
I think overtime people forget what a fun and competitive server actually is, and they become acustomed to PVE and raiding w/o effort or competition every day because they dont know any better..
ETC clan has good leadship and some skilled individuals no doubt, but I thought playing Luna would have taught you guys the drawbacks of creating a boring 1 sided server such as this, and now there isnt even $ involved. Within my old const group we even considered going solo just to make the server more fun. All the flaming towards other clans is just ridiculous, when we had such a blatant advantage and have played so much longer than them. I would welcome some PVP at epics but it seems you guys enjoy camping baium semi-afk for 7 hours because you've stomped all the competition. And you still flame all day on hero chat. Half the scrubs in the clan would be useless in a real PVP situation without their valor, s80 and gear/lvl advantage.
You can blame other clans incompetence but the fact is, ETC with its size and stacked chars and heros just dont give anyone else a realistic chance. Its been this way for months and by now its time to re-evaulate your reason for playing. do you want to maintain this untouchable status with no competition or perhaps hold back a little and allow this server to develop into something interesting.
This is irrespective of me being kicked from clan which was my own doing obviously, and i stopped caring a while ago.
To the haters and all the people gonna say /care and post flames (all from my own clan ofc), its been a pleasure making you mad. I am not too pussy to speak my mind even if it upsets someone
given my s80 tunic to Nas to complete his set... and the rest to Clae from TheSun, now i wont be tempted to log in. if someone wants to play an 85 EE with some decent skills PM me on forums
merry christmas
welcome to lineage 2 only hand full of people actually step back from epics or w/e to let other clans grow up so they can have some pvp later on
the clans who do not step back keep moanin in every possible way how they got no pvp how bored they are but they do nothing but ruining it for them self anyway
im sure the "scrub" clans have enough pvp i dont even have a clan and i get shit ton of pvp just because im not decked out with gear i dont scare people away with my full dc robe set and lol valhalla
and if i had s80 set and s80 weapon i would most likely not pvp anything unless they hit me or if they want me to pvp
if lowbies or under geared people pvp in front of my face i rather sit and watch then 1 shottin them both but hey this is lineage 2 99% of people will 1 shot those 2 people just for the virtual +2 pvp points

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
djnn сказал(а):
welcome to lineage 2 only hand full of people actually step back from epics or w/e to let other clans grow up so they can have some pvp later on
the clans who do not step back keep moanin in every possible way how they got no pvp how bored they are but they do nothing but ruining it for them self anyway
im sure the "scrub" clans have enough pvp i dont even have a clan and i get shit ton of pvp just because im not decked out with gear i dont scare people away with my full dc robe set and lol valhalla
and if i had s80 set and s80 weapon i would most likely not pvp anything unless they hit me or if they want me to pvp
if lowbies or under geared people pvp in front of my face i rather sit and watch then 1 shottin them both but hey this is lineage 2 99% of people will 1 shot those 2 people just for the virtual +2 pvp points
and I thought there wasn't any players who still had a brain in this server. Ofc you're not from etc, else you wouldnt be human cuz that just aint right to have a brain n use it whle being one of them.
Like you said, their ruining it for themselfs. but no, ur a bit wrong. they play to pve, like nab said, they enjoy camping 7 hour windows semi-afk and then killing it for a "virtual epic jewel". they been doing it for 4 months, and now that there's some clans gathering numbers why would they back off? in the end they will keep coming here to brag about how good their gear is.
(i mean, how good THEY are, its not the gear.)
last sentence was sarcasm, just incase.
what's even worse is some come here saying they let us getting heroes and etc etc, 2nd try to feed today and we was getting blocked by ur 3 ppl signed.
i'm not bitching at the feeding, im bitching at those of you who actually post here " We let you take heroes this month . ..." but then again you're lying cuz u aint even letting us feed small scale classes. you do even know a warsmith or spoiler hero gonna help us, to you it won't make any difference. and you arent even giving us that small advatange. yet you still flame us and keep asking for warback.

Akirakei

Реакции
Баллы
hey aYotech I'll tell you how to feed in oly any occupation possible in GF for 5$ cuz it looks like you have no fucking clue how to do that

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
MinDiuSe сказал(а):
WTS a retard whitch plays on cristmas :)
oh yee you're the one who gives wards to ? People celebrating with they're famylies? get a life dude this pc shit hurts your brain  ?
rl card is always funny .)

CrossFire

Реакции
Баллы

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
djnn сказал(а):
and I thought there wasn't any players who still had a brain in this server. Ofc you're not from etc, else you wouldnt be human cuz that just aint right to have a brain n use it whle being one of them.
Like you said, their ruining it for themselfs. but no, ur a bit wrong. they play to pve, like nab said, they enjoy camping 7 hour windows semi-afk and then killing it for a "virtual epic jewel". they been doing it for 4 months, and now that there's some clans gathering numbers why would they back off? in the end they will keep coming here to brag about how good their gear is.
what's even worse is some come here saying they let us getting heroes and etc etc, 2nd try to feed today and we was getting blocked by ur 3 ppl signed.
i'm not bitching at the feeding, im bitching at those of you who actually post here " We let you take heroes this month . ..." but then again you're lying cuz u aint even letting us feed small scale classes. you do even know a warsmith or spoiler hero gonna help us, to you it won't make any difference. and you arent even giving us that small advatange. yet you still flame us and keep asking for warback.
oh yes, we are semi afk camping epics for "some virtual jewels", but you yourself spend money for that virtual game and pretty much get nothing from that. And you know, not our problem (once more) that you try to feed small scale of ppl, but the wrong classes. Do you honestly believe, that we would give away, lets say ee hero or cardinal? And you know, since here hero means +1k clan rep for clan it actualy matters to get as much as possible.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
aint valandril over 200 points?

Chourre

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
djnn сказал(а):
oh yes, we are semi afk camping epics for "some virtual jewels", but you yourself spend money for that virtual game and pretty much get nothing from that. And you know, not our problem (once more) that you try to feed small scale of ppl, but the wrong classes. Do you honestly believe, that we would give away, lets say ee hero or cardinal? And you know, since here hero means +1k clan rep for clan it actualy matters to get as much as possible.
like getting crp is any hard

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
I called it. Sup.

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
lol and you still talk about getting more advtange. and tell me where i said anything concerning EE or bishop? The main oly farmers + any 1 who can go inside with gear and win are your heroes, like anybody has any chance at taking them away. i said warsmith+spoiler so learn to read if you're gonna reply to me. (I even heard deba is at 300 points, and Gimme nick thats not from your clan, of who he lost to)
spending 60$(zomg 3 hours of work) and im actually trying to get an improved gameplay, as i email the admins who I speak with concerning my donations to upgrade the server's hardware for everyone's good.
i even heard you're a scammer since aerith gezas, so your not only dumb, a scammer too. great mix, oh and lt? thats true?
lold
valandril

Frorath

Реакции
Баллы
I left this server first!... Im the coolest!

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
yes i actually did once, he 2 shoted my mana. First drain resisted only 500 second not 1k 0_o Got my points back with a decent +++ today tho.

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
bla bla, another emorage post bla bla
and i heared you are a dumb forest monkey that likes to put his penis into his left ear, sup with that? And tell me, if you didn't try to get ee, bish hero why you even made cbs for them? And you said ws and spoiler just as an example. Want 100% heroes, go feed some pr, arbalester, dreadnought. But tbh i got no idea who would prevent you from feeding bh

Monkiz

Реакции
Баллы
omg Gezas shut ur face!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2SvLUOJbgk

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
bla bla, another emorage post bla bla
and i heared you are a dumb forest monkey that likes to put his penis into his left ear, sup with that? And tell me, if you didn't try to get ee, bish hero why you even made cbs for them? And you said ws and spoiler just as an example. Want 100% heroes, go feed some pr, arbalester, dreadnought. But tbh i got no idea who would prevent you from feeding bh
and sr

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх