I quit (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
zook сказал(а):
+1
Also, I like how he pulls numbers. Two week ago it was 2 months, one week ago 3 months, now 4 months. TIME DILATATION MUCH? I wonder what will these guys say in January. ETC farming two years omg omg!

pandemonium

Реакции
Баллы
MinDiuSe сказал(а):
you forgot the 1st we're talking about etc and more than anything they love pve becouse mostly they bot and you see pve is something you don't do every day becouse of the masive bots so how can they give epics away when they just loves pve  :-* :-*
yea,etc bot,etc u$e l2control/l2ranger,etc gmhalp,etc donate for lv11,etc love$ pve.
Why dont ya tag ur$elf with a mob name in title f.e Ketra Warrior $o we go farm you in$tead of mob$:[

Bubbleh

Реакции
Баллы
i got alliance with ketra. sorry cant atk them. :[

M

MinDiuSe

pandemonium сказал(а):
MinDiuSe сказал(а):
you forgot the 1st we're talking about etc and more than anything they love pve becouse mostly they bot and you see pve is something you don't do every day becouse of the masive bots so how can they give epics away when they just loves pve  :-* :-*
yea,etc bot,etc u$e l2control/l2ranger,etc gmhalp,etc donate for lv11,etc love$ pve.
Why dont ya tag ur$elf with a mob name in title f.e Ketra Warrior $o we go farm you in$tead of mob$:[
and who doens't use control?  ;D what does l2ranger do? i don't need to be a mob to flag on etc :eek:

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
And when they kill epic they sell jewel..

Lets make epiczzz for themmzzz carebar landzzz

M

MinDiuSe

Alkaz сказал(а):
And when they kill epic they sell jewel..
Lets make epiczzz for themmzzz carebar landzzz
if you guys will fight fair meybe next month if they will have heroes they will cw you back but sometimes you're just so butthurt that you just can't let others to win so you bring that pivipi party :)

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting - till the end -
We are the champions -
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions - of the world -

Labas

Реакции
Баллы
The biggest thing for me seeing etc is the ability NOT TO GET BORED. Well...i like pve too but i already got bored 3 times in x30, returned and got bored again. Imo game gives enjoyment till you have something to reach/prove,but for them? Who keeps your motivation to play day after day?

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
Ppl like you make our days

Pawlak

Реакции
Баллы
And we still have goals to reach baby ;)

RaMi1

Реакции
Баллы
Labas сказал(а):
The biggest thing for me seeing etc is the ability NOT TO GET BORED. Well...i like pve too but i already got bored 3 times in x30, returned and got bored again. Imo game gives enjoyment till you have something to reach/prove,but for them? Who keeps your motivation to play day after day?
is 2-3 hours per day a pve whoreing? The thinng is not to waste the time, point your goals and try to reach them. We pve 2-3 hours a day, this christmas holidays we didn even pve at all, just epics and oly for the ppl who had some free time... And not like epics are mad pve time wasters lol, tezza few minutes, antharas like an hour and a half or two, valaks 1 hour baium 1 hour maybe less....

pandemonium

Реакции
Баллы
Labas сказал(а):
ye,varka iz boring till 85 :[

OP
OP
N

nab1

Реакции
Баллы
[quote author=RaMi]]is 2-3 hours per day a pve whoreing? The thinng is not to waste the time, point your goals and try to reach them. We pve 2-3 hours a day, this christmas holidays we didn even pve at all, just epics and oly for the ppl who had some free time... And not like epics are mad pve time wasters lol, tezza few minutes, antharas like an hour and a half or two, valaks 1 hour baium 1 hour maybe less....[/quote]
Been there done that for months already, you are just starting out in the clan so you dont know yet. raiding gets boring when you have your epics already and there is no competition. i used to enjoy late night HB farming even after I had the first set on server but it gets boring and pointless eventually. More boring is actually motivating people to group up and waiting for 30 minutes at warpgate. These "goals" you speak of would be so much sweeter if they didnt come so easy and so fast i guess.

Sexico

Реакции
Баллы
nab best ETC member evah. [3 u son

Im gonna laugh when eventually all the good players in ETC and it will be only the randoms left with stacked gear. And then theyll start losing everything even with their gear advantage. I find it hilarious how we beat your pts 9v9 w/o any lvl 85s and 0 people with s80. I even see you kids valor and use 83 skills and you still kiss the floor. You have every advantage in the game and you still flame when u actually win, funny shit.

And please dont respond to this post, I could care less about your lame excuses, you can tell everyone whatever you want but actions speak stronger than words. Ive give you credit when u deserve it, happy new year.

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
Sexico сказал(а):
nab best ETC member evah. [3 u son
Im gonna laugh when eventually all the good players in ETC and it will be only the randoms left with stacked gear. And then theyll start losing everything even with their gear advantage. I find it hilarious how we beat your pts 9v9 w/o any lvl 85s and 0 people with s80. I even see you kids valor and use 83 skills and you still kiss the floor. You have every advantage in the game and you still flame when u actually win, funny shit.
And please dont respond to this post, I could care less about your lame excuses, you can tell everyone whatever you want but actions speak stronger than words. Ive give you credit when u deserve it, happy new year.
war back

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх