I quit (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Sexico сказал(а):
nab best ETC member evah. [3 u son
Im gonna laugh when eventually all the good players in ETC and it will be only the randoms left with stacked gear. And then theyll start losing everything even with their gear advantage. I find it hilarious how we beat your pts 9v9 w/o any lvl 85s and 0 people with s80. I even see you kids valor and use 83 skills and you still kiss the floor. You have every advantage in the game and you still flame when u actually win, funny shit.
And please dont respond to this post, I could care less about your lame excuses, you can tell everyone whatever you want but actions speak stronger than words. Ive give you credit when u deserve it, happy new year.
Not everyone is stacked on ETC, till last month there was 4-5 dagguers with the lvl 83 skill most of the ee/bish were w/o the lvl 83 skill and only a couple of pt r with many s80 sets on etc same goes about over enchanted skills.
ETC aint that hard to kill just hope u will war back soon don`t think everyone from ETC is flaming abso

EM

Реакции
Баллы
Sexico сказал(а):
Im gonna laugh when eventually all the good players in ETC and it will be only the randoms left with stacked gear. And then theyll start losing everything even with their gear advantage. I find it hilarious how we beat your pts 9v9 w/o any lvl 85s and 0 people with s80. I even see you kids valor and use 83 skills and you still kiss the floor. You have every advantage in the game and you still flame when u actually win, funny shit.
And please dont respond to this post, I could care less about your lame excuses, you can tell everyone whatever you want but actions speak stronger than words. Ive give you credit when u deserve it, happy new year.
mexican has spoken.

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
Sexico сказал(а):
9v9? no hero skill no hero weapons

Sexico

Реакции
Баллы
pokemontrainer сказал(а):
Sexico сказал(а):
No epics?  *silence......no response....*

Nas1

Реакции
Баллы
Sexico сказал(а):
Sexico сказал(а):
and no epics

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
Sexico сказал(а):
Sexico сказал(а):
u have baium aq zaken as well

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Then u will say no enchanted skill no s84 weapons no lvl 85

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
oly zaken doesn`t count ;p

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
That goat is specific joke related to fegman and his avatar in some forum, so please don't coment things that you got no idea about.

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
My comment still stands.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх