I quit (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

nab1

Реакции
Баллы
this server has been boring for a long time and I cant be bothered to even log in anymore. This section alone supports my opinion, only 6 topics exist in the server flame section (now 7). I remember other servers where there were several drama/flame/pvp topics every day that were actually interesting to read... there is just nothing going on here at all. I would like to think things could dramatically change in a few months but I dont see it happening and wont waste anymore time waiting on a 1 sided server.
I think overtime people forget what a fun and competitive server actually is, and they become acustomed to PVE and raiding w/o effort or competition every day because they dont know any better..
ETC clan has good leadship and some skilled individuals no doubt, but I thought playing Luna would have taught you guys the drawbacks of creating a boring 1 sided server such as this, and now there isnt even $ involved. Within my old const group we even considered going solo just to make the server more fun. All the flaming towards other clans is just ridiculous, when we had such a blatant advantage and have played so much longer than them. I would welcome some PVP at epics but it seems you guys enjoy camping baium semi-afk for 7 hours because you've stomped all the competition. And you still flame all day on hero chat. Half the scrubs in the clan would be useless in a real PVP situation without their valor, s80 and gear/lvl advantage.
You can blame other clans incompetence but the fact is, ETC with its size and stacked chars and heros just dont give anyone else a realistic chance. Its been this way for months and by now its time to re-evaulate your reason for playing. do you want to maintain this untouchable status with no competition or perhaps hold back a little and allow this server to develop into something interesting.
This is irrespective of me being kicked from clan which was my own doing obviously, and i stopped caring a while ago.
To the haters and all the people gonna say /care and post flames (all from my own clan ofc), its been a pleasure making you mad. I am not too pussy to speak my mind even if it upsets someone
given my s80 tunic to Nas to complete his set... and the rest to Clae from TheSun, now i wont be tempted to log in. if someone wants to play an 85 EE with some decent skills PM me on forums
merry christmas
[edit:  if you see my char online, someone else is playing it ]

penom

Реакции
Баллы
sryy mah friend but u only saw 1 side of teh server cuz u were on that lolclan

and if u wanted competition as u said u should join another clan and not stack with those homos
but gl and hf doing wathever u gonna do

Mith

Реакции
Баллы
Here's a guy who thaught he'd do a good deed on Christmas, and spoke the truth . You'll be welcome in heaven, my friend :)

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
Nab you can't really blame ETC for being stacked with boss jewels. Better blame all the fail clans that played here since the first 1-2 Months (like Teamzone, NF and some other). Alot epics were up for more than 8-12 Hours (Frintezza sometimes 24-36 hours) while we were at school, uni, work or simply sleeping. People were not even trying to kill Epics and Jacky/Ve3k acutally offered some Clans help and tactics how to kill most of the Epics.

Situation now on the Server. People kinda force a onesided Server, because they were too "proud" to merge some Clans to create some good competive Clan and still PvE in Varka/Ketra instead to move their asses. Meow and Absolute actually try to kill some epics, but fail at bigger Epics and pussy out at every possible PvP like today at Frintezza. I don't know, but 1 Party vs 5 Partys with S-Grade/some S80 People isn't fair enough? On the other hand the GM and Admins epic fail to support the English community. How about to lower the Epic/Raid spawntime to 2-4 Hours to make the Epics more competive and PvP-based and no brainless camping for 8 hours with semi-AFK people or just running to a epic and kill it. They wanna open another only EN Server, but couldn't do a shit for us. The Hardware Upgrade was a pure lie and people waiting for fixes for more than 4-8 weaks.

Another thing, if you were really active then you would know that Oly isn't 100% camped at the moment and people actually have a chance to feed people, too bad almost no1 used the chance. Dago, Gustav, Gezas and some other were online for like 5% of all Olympiad Matches this month ...

Anyway merry christmas ...

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
What happend lol? Im not home and missed the whole drama, tl;dr, but
you could stay here and try to change the things you dont like instead of ragequitting.
Peas out bro.

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
Good post.

and you just lost a good player/member who actually has a brain. unlike 80% people in etc. Or they just "act" like retards in hero shout/!shout/My pm box. This server will continue to be 1 sided, who knows for how long. no one in my ally has more experience than me in gracia final, and the experience i got is from reading websites. still got a lot of shit to go through, and the gear advantage is ridiculous, The more i play the more I realize how far behind we are, and wonder if well ever even catch up. Basically, Dagothur and Gust4v are 100% Unkillable in oly and will be who knows how long. Either way we still gotta lvl some nukers attributed weapons etc etc etc so we can kill some epics, and definitly some destros since we have only 1 in the entire ally which is the reason we are failing tezza.

w/e i better not keep posting, all you etc kids are just gonna reply with "war back" either way like you do on hero shout or go on about how good you're in this chronicle, all you do is brag :d.

merry christmas to every1

OP
OP
N

nab1

Реакции
Баллы
darkflame сказал(а):
Nab you can't really blame ETC for being stacked with boss jewels. Better blame all the fail clans that played here since the first 1-2 Months (like Teamzone, NF and some other). Alot epics were up for more than 8-12 Hours (Frintezza sometimes 24-36 hours) while we were at school, uni, work or simply sleeping. People were not even trying to kill Epics and Jacky/Ve3k acutally offered some Clans help and tactics how to kill most of the Epics.
Situation now on the Server. People kinda force a onesided Server, because they were too "proud" to merge some Clans to create some good competive Clan and still PvE in Varka/Ketra instead to move their asses. Meow and Absolute actually try to kill some epics, but fail at bigger Epics and pussy out at every possible PvP like today at Frintezza. I don't know, but 1 Party vs 5 Partys with S-Grade/some S80 People isn't fair enough? On the other hand the GM and Admins epic fail to support the English community. How about to lower the Epic/Raid spawntime to 2-4 Hours to make the Epics more competive and PvP-based and no brainless camping for 8 hours with semi-AFK people or just running to a epic and kill it. They wanna open another only EN Server, but couldn't do a shit for us. The Hardware Upgrade was a pure lie and people waiting for fixes for more than 4-8 weaks.
Another thing, if you were really active then you would know that Oly isn't 100% camped at the moment and people actually have a chance to feed people, too bad almost no1 used the chance. Dago, Gustav, Gezas and some other were online for like 5% of all Olympiad Matches this month ...
Anyway merry christmas ...
Im sure ETC has full control over the olympiad and I expect they'll get all the heros again next month. If the oly beasts were inactive temporailry then its because they can afford to be so, if a situation arised they'd be logging in to interrupt feeds ASAP. I dont know how long you have played this game or what your experience is but like I said my group was considering leaving and going solo just to have some fun on this server. (although they may not have the balls to admit it). I dont like to use the word zerg but a server is what you make it, and I dont see any clan or ally even coming close rivaling ETC in terms of numbers and gear. Enough time has passed for everyone to notice this

Gawain

Реакции
Баллы
Good posts nab.
At least the one telling truth.

hf & gl in whatever you're up to now.

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
Some ppl in etc i consider as retards, some are really nice people.

Why are the good ones quitting?

i noticed you running around bored last few days, didnt know u`re bored that much.
gl & hf whatever you`ll be doing now.

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
Good post.
and you just lost a good player/member who actually has a brain. unlike 80% people in etc. Or they just "act" like retards in hero shout/!shout/My pm box. This server will continue to be 1 sided, who knows for how long. no one in my ally has more experience than me in gracia final, and the experience i got is from reading websites. still got a lot of shit to go through, and the gear advantage is ridiculous, The more i play the more I realize how far behind we are, and wonder if well ever even catch up. Basically, Dagothur and Gust4v are 100% Unkillable in oly and will be who knows how long. Either way we still gotta lvl some nukers attributed weapons etc etc etc so we can kill some epics, and definitly some destros since we have only 1 in the entire ally which is the reason we are failing tezza.
w/e i better not keep posting, all you etc kids are just gonna reply with "war back" either way like you do on hero shout or go on about how good you're in this chronicle, all you do is brag :d.
merry christmas to every1
Then your Gracia Final experience really sucks, because you still have no clue why you fail Frintezza. Your people near the NPC were never wondering why we took some debuffer for Frintezza like Necro, Kamaels, Tanks, SEs and other debuffer for Frintezza?! Anyway keep going with your mass Destroyer for Frintezza ...
nab сказал(а):
Im sure ETC has full control over the olympiad and I expect they'll get all the heros again next month. If the oly beasts were inactive temporailry then its because they can afford to be so, if a situation arised they'd be logging in to interrupt feeds ASAP. I dont know how long you have played this game or what your experience is but like I said my group was considering leaving and going solo just to have some fun on this server. (although they may not have the balls to admit it). I dont like to use the word zerg but a server is what you make it, and I dont see any clan or ally even coming close rivaling ETC in terms of numbers and gear. Enough time has passed for everyone to notice this
What the fuck are you talking? You were not even online for Olympiad. Dago and Gustav just log from time to time and do some Oly Matches. Most of our people were farming Points in open Olympiad, even our Mages and some other classes without any feeds. There were alot 2nd and 3rd Countdowns running without any blocks for like 30-60 Minutes at some days (ask NF lol). People that blocked some feeds were Deba and KissofEva, and Deba was kinda dry some days ago because he lost alot against Lati. Alot people were just doing 9 Matches and nothing more. I really don't know what we should do the whole day ... sitting in our CH and let people do Olympiad for 30 Days or should we Heroshout for people "Hey guys Frintezza just spawned, so keel!". Then i can also play some RP "We are all Friends" L2J Server ...
Your Group was mostly leaving ETC, because they had a problem with the Drop and Epic-Sharing in ETC like some other Groups in ETC and there was no big drama anymore after Lire and some other was talking with Jacky. Also saying ETC got "numbers". Serious what the fuck are you talking? The times when we had like 70-80 people online are over for a long time and you know we have 5 Partys online for Sieges or Epics while Meow+Absolute had last Siege 120 people online. Also saying we're winning most of our PvPs, because of our Gear and stuff, just an example: My group had 1 Valakas Necklace and basiclly the same S Gear like 50% of the Server and we still won most of our PvP, even when people outnumbered us and we still won most of our PvPs without Valor or UDs. Ofc there are some groups in ETC that use valor in every possible fight, but these groups will get serious problems soon ...
Also to keep up one-way war is useless and makes Clans looking bad. I don't know what is more embrassing, losing PvP with 2 Way War up and getting pked everywhere like idiots. Don't tell me it's not possible to farm Hellbound with 2-Way Wars up, because theSun is the best example. Even ETC is losing PvPs and you give us harder times in Hellbound with more Wars + you have NA time farm advantage. Just my 2 cent and Nab please stop posting randomly shit, because you were inactive the last weeks and you have no fucking clue what is going on.

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
why do you think i put "reading websites" wow its like you didn't even read my post.

i do have a clue why we fail tezza, cuz we dont deal enough dps to kill it fast. it gets strong and starts doing aoe nukes and 1 shotting everyone after 10 minutes. the fact that people were wondering why u took debuffers to tezza? seems odd to me, since we take every debuffer against melee/p def everytime we went there. from day of doom to stigma to tribunal to death mark and berzeker buff, and try keeping it stunned which is hard to do w/o anthy and other tankers w/o any stun jewels at all

You also act like you guys didn't fail any tezzas or tiats when you started doing them.

This is what makes me laugh at you, because actually did fail them a few times, yet if we fail it you start mumbling on hero shout for hours.

"Keep going with your mass destroyer on tezza" didn't i just say in my post earlier that we have only 1 destro in the entire ally? if we had a destro pt with cat buff we would have killed it allready.

its quite ironic, you come here saying you dont have 70-80 people online when yet yday you had 65 online when aq window opened, and that dagothur doesnt sign when the past 3 days hes been here every oly match, and gust4v today w/o any defeats all 4-6 hours. and that you dont block our feeds?

lol lionna, really your funny. one thing that u said is true is you guys not feeding on non cb and ur nukers/hero wanna bees signing getting their own pts, thats true, but that u havent been blocking our feeds? it waso nly the 2nd round we did 2nd/3rd cd 2 days ago and was being blocked allready by gezas and tiax

OP
OP
N

nab1

Реакции
Баллы
I was inactive the past few weeks because I dont need to log in just to sit in CH and do the occaisonal raid. I am well aware whats going on, only recently have some weaker members been succeeding in olympiad. All other times its basicslly a clan based oly where our oly beasts take points from their own clan members and the points just switch between dago, gust4v, gezas etc and its a huge waste of time for everyone else. Ask deba who was on like 4 points last week asking for relogs, now he's on 200 cause hes actually been able to avoid fighting his own clan

Chourre

Реакции
Баллы
Core Players from BeHappy/RVG (Franz) here, we just started and we're looking for experienced players to stand against ETC (We are not many atm tbh but we can teach good players) even though it will take some time to catch up we killed all the world bosses, defeated RM/Megarus/Fusion on Franz pretty badly, looking forward for some pvp here :)

Cheers
Zell

Lloth

Реакции
Баллы
?au ahoj zdaR

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
why do you think i put "reading websites" wow its like you didn't even read my post.
i do have a clue why we fail tezza, cuz we dont deal enough dps to kill it fast. it gets strong and starts doing aoe nukes and 1 shotting everyone after 10 minutes. the fact that people were wondering why u took debuffers to tezza? seems odd to me, since we take every debuffer against melee/p def everytime we went there. from day of doom to stigma to tribunal to death mark and berzeker buff, and try keeping it stunned which is hard to do w/o anthy and other tankers w/o any stun jewels at all
You also act like you guys didn't fail any tezzas or tiats when you started doing them.
This is what makes me laugh at you, because actually did fail them a few times, yet if we fail it you start mumbling on hero shout for hours.
We failed one time Frintezza and Tiat, but we had alot worser gear compare to your current gear. I don't know what you do inside, but you do something wrong because it should take like 2-4 Minutes to kill the first Form, even without Party AI and mass Boss Jewels (not to mention our Sub-DD are mostly all without AQ or Baium). And yeah some people are just retarded to spam Herochat after every fucking shit (alo Chris).
nab сказал(а):
I was inactive the past few weeks because I dont need to log in just to sit in CH and do the occaisonal raid. I am well aware whats going on, only recently have some weaker members been succeeding in olympiad. All other times its basicslly a clan based oly where our oly beasts take points from their own clan members and the points just  switch between dago, gust4v, gezas etc and its a huge waste of time for everyone else. Ask deba who was on like 4 points last week asking for relogs, now he's on 200 cause hes actually been able to avoid fighting his own clan
but you forget there were basicly no feeds in Olympiad in this month, except some Classbased fights and some other people doing only 9 Matches and Dago+Gustav aren't so active like the months before and they can't block 3-4 Countdowns at the same time like 2 Days ago + Dago is mostly skipping 3-4 Hours Olympiad when he logs. You also forget these "weaker" member are not stacked like our old Olympiad farmer (mcotas and some other. Also petrajs is almost killing everyone with 5/5 TTS lol)
Chourre сказал(а):
Core Players from BeHappy/RVG (Franz) here, we just started and we're looking for experienced players to stand against ETC (We are not many atm tbh but we can teach good players) even though it will take some time to catch up we killed all the world bosses, defeated RM/Megarus/Fusion on Franz pretty badly, looking forward for some pvp here :)
Cheers
Zell
I hope you're not like all other Clans -] "brb farming and getting Epics for 2 Months with 1 Way Wars". Anyway its nice to see some people starting here =/

Shroom

Реакции
Баллы
PPL, u just do not want to do something.
3-4 good mage partys w/o any epics can wipe hero warriors/dagers zerg, did u make any mage parties? No cuz mages has troubles in farming S80.
Big zerg can kill ETC on any epic pvp, did u make ally with thesun/meow/4b/random ppl? No. U cant kill etc 1vs1, but you do not want bring 9vs1. Its common, when etc has pvp with for example TheSun, and there 2 exping partyes of meow next spot. Whatv are they waiting? They waiting, when etc kill thesun and come to PK them ofc.
ETC have 9 flags on rune. Basicaly enemies must bring all server, to take rune, nomatter, who take it, just not etc. Did u even try break rune def? No.
U do not even trying do something. So QQ moar.

Lloth

Реакции
Баллы
Ye bring everyone.. I need fame :))))))))))))))))))

Zangord

Реакции
Баллы
I also agree with nab on some things, but what do u think ETC should do?After ayo started his lame flames and w/o 2side war not even attemp to PVP at some baium/tezza, what do u expect from ve3k/jacky to teach someone, who is flaming ETC, how to kill epics, lulz, i still belive they can kill etc atm if they war back since they got numbers.
Core Players from BeHappy/RVG (Franz)
Hw many ppl u got more or less? u got any tag ig?

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
I didn't start flaming until you kids starting being ridiculous asking for war back after you teamed up with the 6 russian clans attacking us at giran. and ur famous cl saying

"Absolute wont get any epics until they war back"

Zangord

Реакции
Баллы
Looks like u forgot who gave u that castle

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх