Guild Wars 2 (2 Viewers)

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
Well, berserker class got some problems but the combat system is awesome, you can really enjoy the pvp and the pve. I played mystic and it was great. Will play it again maybe in a year !

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
ArcheAge guys !

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
gw2 = casual game

remember one thing, pve leads to pvp

thats how l2 works and i think it works great.

this game is only sieges and fortress pvp, (if id have to compare it to l2)

OP
OP
A

assemble

Реакции
Баллы
This guy is funny but his review it's good: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax-_06Acj8Y&feature=player_embedded#!

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
gw2 = casual game
remember one thing, pve leads to pvp
thats how l2 works and i think it works great.
this game is only sieges and fortress pvp, (if id have to compare it to l2)
Developer and Publisher doesn't make money with hardcore games like Lineage 2, thats why every MMORPG is a casual game now. Guild Wars 2 was so hyped, but it's fucking fail. Tera is alot better, just lack on content (battlegrounds, raid system and new instances were already a good step for future content).

OP
OP
A

assemble

Реакции
Баллы
Guild Wars 2: WvW Elementalist PVP Gameplay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XYe_FrA1dI

Schizo

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
as i said
gw2 sucks dick
give it 2 months tops for people to realize it isn't a competetive clan/group game like lineage 2, that its a game u cant play 12 hours in a row and not get bored, and they'll all hop back
l2 is a farm game, but guess what, if it wasn't, you'd quit servers in 2 weeks instead of 4 months, just take high rates for example. you run out of things to do, you get bored. atleast in l2, you run out of things to do once ur mad farmed, you can do oly, gank, epic pvps, and so on.
in gw2, you'll do world vs world like you been doing since the start of server, or youll do that 5v5, you think that won't get repetetive and boring?
there simply won't be a game as good as L2
Yo ayo ;)
You can't compare l2 to gw2. I was surprised by how good gw2 is. At the start I was very sceptical, not sure wtf was up with the split PvE and PvP. But it is a brilliant idea...
I've been PvE'ing also and it has it's own charm, but the only thing you gain for PvE is that you get to know your character. You could basically go PvP on level 1 but you might get fucked hard because you are clueless on how to play it. Unlike l2 where you can rape if someone hands you a level 85 mystic muse for example.
In gw2 you need to know how to play it + you need to customize your set up which you can do it many many ways. Apart from that you can join 5 vs 5 tournaments where you actually need a tactic and different roles. Only then you will consistently win tournaments. You will win gear and fame, gear which will only change your looks btw cus everything has the same stats.
And I do agree about l2. It will always be my favorite. There is absolutely nothing wrong with competition needing a combination of skills in PvE and PvP.

Pepsi1

Реакции
Баллы
Oh god how I love getting to know and explore my characters lore and story line. Its great. Owait no its not I'm not a fucking casual roleplayer.
This game is identical to WoW in the pve system, just that you dont take the quests, they automatically get taken as you enter the zone. I played it, the only thing that made me enjoy it was my obsession with completing 100% a zone, because I'm somewhat a perfectionist.
Its definitely not a revelation in MMOs but it is somewhat fun to play casually, I haven't even tried the pvp because its extremely laggy, and you just get zerged over and have 0 waypoints to get back to the pvp, you have to run for 10 minutes to find a zerg of people that instantly destroy you.
Lineage 3 will be the only thing that will be better than lineage 2. Hopefully :]

Schizo

Реакции
Баллы
Pepsi ? сказал(а):
Oh god how I love getting to know and explore my characters lore and story line. Its great. Owait no its not I'm not a fucking casual roleplayer.
Since when are you a 'fucking casual role player' when you enjoy a story line based PvE game? You  never played skyrim or any other non pvp game?

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
Schizo сказал(а):
Pepsi ? сказал(а):
Since when are you a 'fucking casual role player' when you enjoy a story line based PvE game? You  never played skyrim or any other non pvp game?
is it that wierd? for me, last nonpvp game i played was gta3 oO i just dont find it satisfying to play vs computer

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
Pepsi ? сказал(а):
This game is identical to WoW in the pve system, just that you dont take the quests, they automatically get taken as you enter the zone. I played it, the only thing that made me enjoy it was my obsession with completing 100% a zone, because I'm somewhat a perfectionist.
Its definitely not a revelation in MMOs but it is somewhat fun to play casually, I haven't even tried the pvp because its extremely laggy, and you just get zerged over and have 0 waypoints to get back to the pvp, you have to run for 10 minutes to find a zerg of people that instantly destroy you.
Lineage 3 will be the only thing that will be better than lineage 2. Hopefully :]
actually +1 to the whole thing
nothing more to say, except that perphaps "open PvP" servers might actually help that game(ill still not play it).
but u wont get them, most of the community playing that game is a wow/pve oriented community, there is some threads, and theres -9999 people voting against it lol

Schizo

Реакции
Баллы
I'm actually playing it 5 vs 5 as if it were Counter Strike or HON...

Udunnome

Реакции
Баллы
3 hours in WvW queue and still can't enter, in low populated server. GW2 PVE gameplay is ridicously casual, you don't have to be part of a group or guild to make all quests and Dynamic Events, maybe for dungeons. You get full XP from mobs even if you run around KSing other people, and they are actually happy because they don't lose any XP. You can make level 80 just by crafting, you get XP for basically anything you do.
Dunno about PVP system (PVP character) but something about small groups fighting in arena isn't that appealing.
The game itself is very very well developed if you're a hardcore roleplayer, but after years of L2 I can't find any interest in it.

P.S. Anyone who mentions TERA is not cool, that game is the worst, seriously.

OP
OP
A

assemble

Реакции
Баллы
GW2 streams: http://www.twitch.tv/directory/Guild%20Wars%202

wooptemp

Реакции
Баллы
Played it for a few days and yes I agree it's a good game but not for someone who likes L2. The community is extremely pathetic also and rages and demand you to get kicked out as soon as you suggest a open world PVP server or something along those lines. lol

OP
OP
A

assemble

Реакции
Баллы
http://spvp.org/ - Profession Mechanics - Theorycrafting & Discussion

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
crap game :S

Pepsi1

Реакции
Баллы
I wish L3 would be identical to L2 in C1 -] C6 (with updates like on l2) but with tera's beautiful graphics.
But I dont doubt that it will be beautiful because most korean mmos are, and Lineage Eternal looks pretty beautiful.
Imagine how cool and nostalgic it would be to play a brand new game with themes from l2, like walking through a new revamped Talking Island with the same music and shit :3

Chaparrito

Реакции
Баллы
Some info about Lineage 3 already??

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх