Guild Wars 2 (2 Viewers)

kostakisss

Реакции
Баллы
Khios сказал(а):
Lineage 2 is not Lineage since c4.
THIS IS REAL LINEAGE . THE GAME SUCKS NOW BRO.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nhg0ywOwG8
Besides, in L2 , the game is all decided by gear/level. NOT SKILL
Dvp is/was pro l2 player but get serious c4 wasn't that hard chronicle (eventhough the best..) and also he was full buffed-geared against weak enemies.

dreph

Реакции
Баллы
kostakisss сказал(а):
Dvp is/was pro l2 player but get serious c4 wasn't that hard chronicle (eventhough the best..) and also he was full buffed-geared against weak enemies.
Ohhh son, trust me that everyone can be that "pro player" dvp was with the gear he had. In his movies he`s full s grade, enchanted (and his party) when everyone else had A grades. He was one of those lucky, or rich, guys that  had the chance of getting the first top gear, overgearing everyone else! It`s the same with mages now at a start of server, or when they get 300 on wep before everyone else stack rezists.
As for GW2, i think it`s a game that worth the 60euro you have to pay once. Also remember that there will never be a game that will last forever... you get a game, you play it, you get bored and you press NEXT button.

OP
OP
A

assemble

Реакции
Баллы
Kesil 2 - Guild Wars 2 Elementalist spvp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9zHoIuTF_Q

KayKay

Реакции
Баллы
I can't deny the fact that you're doing a good job with your class, but would you fucking stop to flood the video with fancy light effects and all the other stuff you throw at my darn eyes? I can't see jack shit.

dotpwnz

Реакции
Баллы
I've been playing GW1 since its very start and i still enjoy it up to this day. Maybe it's nostalgia - i don't know, but that does not matter. The whole hype with GW2 was to completely revamp the carebear stuff that was the key of gameplay in GW1 (to make it short for those who don't know, you could play through the whole game without ever having to party with another person for anything), later they decided to revamp the genre itself to make more hype. And what did they do? They added bling to the game, fancy graphics, jumping and move/dodge based combat, but the rest is all the same. Those dynamic events are not that dynamic as they promised, there are exploits which are not being fixed for no reason, all the people are playing the game like a single player with killing rats and picking fkng flowers while running around and singing 'Raining Man'. My point is - if you want to revamp and redefine the MMORPG genre, you have to do it step by step, not all at once, it took them what, 6 or 7 years to complete this, and this game looks like a ps2 rpg with story for role players and never ending carebear pve. You never ever will have an element of surprise when 20 people run to you and your crew from your back and you have to defend yourself - this is dynamic, not presetting everything and calling it 'dynamic' to make it look random and 'innovative' . I've seen these innovations before, with Terra, WoW, Rift, and still - nobody ever came close to making pvp combat as complex and team play based as Lineage II did, to bad L2 has the worst marketing team I've seen, which lead this game to being underdog of MMORPG's.

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
GW2 is so amazing that they put wrong prices in shop and then banned players ;D

mrkiller

Реакции
Баллы
dotpwnz сказал(а):
I've been playing GW1 since its very start and i still enjoy it up to this day. Maybe it's nostalgia - i don't know, but that does not matter. The whole hype with GW2 was to completely revamp the carebear stuff that was the key of gameplay in GW1 (to make it short for those who don't know, you could play through the whole game without ever having to party with another person for anything), later they decided to revamp the genre itself to make more hype. And what did they do? They added bling to the game, fancy graphics, jumping and move/dodge based combat, but the rest is all the same. Those dynamic events are not that dynamic as they promised, there are exploits which are not being fixed for no reason, all the people are playing the game like a single player with killing rats and picking fkng flowers while running around and singing 'Raining Man'. My point is - if you want to revamp and redefine the MMORPG genre, you have to do it step by step, not all at once, it took them what, 6 or 7 years to complete this, and this game looks like a ps2 rpg with story for role players and never ending carebear pve. You never ever will have an element of surprise when 20 people run to you and your crew from your back and you have to defend yourself - this is dynamic, not presetting everything and calling it 'dynamic' to make it look random and 'innovative' . I've seen these innovations before, with Terra, WoW, Rift, and still - nobody ever came close to making pvp combat as complex and team play based as Lineage II did, to bad L2 has the worst marketing team I've seen, which lead this game to being underdog of MMORPG's.
Nobody could say it beter .. about L2

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
so teamzone fail in every l2 server and have to move to a 10 kid game to win a 3v2?? gl hf

AwG

Реакции
Баллы
Is Splicho camping AQ on GW2? :O

mrkiller

Реакции
Баллы
Why u say TZ fail? newbs they put AQ in lockdown on some server/s and they fucked up the 7sins wining the lilith/anakim on important server/s

mrkiller

Реакции
Баллы
Damn fanboys .. u again

dotpwnz

Реакции
Баллы
Sure, TeamZone locked down AQ, when nobody gave a flying fk about it already. Everywhere they go they make fools out of themselves, dunno if its the leader or the population of the clan in general.

Mouarf

Реакции
Баллы
werewolf сказал(а):
Mrkiller сказал(а):
Why u say TZ fail? newbs they put AQ in lockdown on some server/s and they fucked up the 7sins  wining the lilith/anakim   on important server/s
Of course, in rpg history for example, sure?
I dont like TZ, but yes i have to admit they fucked up 7sign on rpg, and made a lot of adena ( free crystal and high aa value ).

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
Big achievement.

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
this game is so bad, once again i listened to all the rumors people saying.. first TERA, best mmo in the world coming same pvp system as l2 = fail
diablo 3 = best game ever coming = fail
gw2 = best mmo ever made = maybe, its cool, story lines are awesome and graphics/mobility is cool, but pvp is trash, so once again = fail

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
I have to disagree about Tera, this game is amazing. The only problem is content and pvp goals, give it some years ;]

KayKay

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
first TERA, best mmo in the world coming same pvp system as l2 = fail
Small fanboy-base said that, no one else.
aYotech сказал(а):
diablo 3 = best game ever coming = fail
 Big fanboy-base said that, no one else.
aYotech сказал(а):
gw2 = best mmo ever made = maybe, its cool, story lines are awesome and graphics/mobility is cool, but pvp is trash, so once again = fail
The pvp is fair, skill based and honest, which l2 always lacked. Hands down, all the pro parties from pro clams used and will use cp clickers, xyz-ranger and enchant bugs like it's totally part of the game. Even if not everyone, l2 pvp is still mostly about gear. Who gets it first is the fame-hoe of the server.
Well, WvWvW in gw2 is quite similar to l2's castle sieges/boss fights . Jump into the zerg, spam aoe, have fun or lag out.  
inb4 gw2 sucks and l2 is best pvp system evaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

mrkiller

Реакции
Баллы
I dont think there wil be a game with farm and pvp mixed in a such a good way how is l2 , anytime sooner .

KayKay

Реакции
Баллы
Bulle сказал(а):
I have to disagree about Tera, this game is amazing. The only problem is content and pvp goals, give it some years ;]
I played it for some weeks but I got bored of the pve pretty early. Sure it's "skill based pve" blahblah, but as a Berserker, all I did was killing mob-train after mob-train in the same skill rotation. Even tho pvp looked kinda cool, everyone stopped to talk about it and so did I.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх