Guild Wars 2 (1 Viewer)

kornez

Реакции
Баллы
Khios сказал(а):
"Register to just to post this."
lmfao.... europeans saying GW2 will suck? 500 vs 500 vs 500 in World vs. World. Thats like castle seiges 24/7. The fun never stops. The pvp ACTUALLY TAKES SKILL. NO MORE CLICKING F1 F2 SPAM. YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO AIM.
same hype had place before aion/tera/swotr (aka. 2 months game) launch :)

wooptemp

Реакции
Баллы
Khios сказал(а):
"Register to just to post this."
lmfao.... europeans saying GW2 will suck? 500 vs 500 vs 500 in World vs. World. Thats like castle seiges 24/7. The fun never stops. The pvp ACTUALLY TAKES SKILL. NO MORE CLICKING F1 F2 SPAM. YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO AIM.
You are stuck in the stone age, Lineage 2 is DEAD. You have no competition from Americans since 2006. Thats why you guys always win these servers. GG.
OOC would get rolled by Condemned. Or any clan in Titan alliance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnL6irpvwDc
This game is legit, but you are too poverty too play it? QQ .
Have fun playing a 8 year old game while the best game since Lineage 2 has come out.
Old games are the best, EVE, L2 etc. All new games are like fucking themepark crap on wheels with a faggot guide to hold your hand from first second until you got all your "epixzzzzz". Fuck that shit.

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
that game is like wow so it sux, the pvp takes skills? yea as much skills as l2 takes

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
so u are saying if i play 2h/day i can fight ppl who plays 10h/day ?

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
Structured PvP enough reading.
so how come its the same to play 2h or 10h, since u start u got evrything, items, max lvl blabla there is no farm or pve?

Pankracy

Реакции
Баллы
Soul` сказал(а):
Structured PvP enough reading.
so how come its the same to play 2h or 10h, since u start u got evrything, items, max lvl blabla there is no farm or pve?
as i see u stuck in l2 world ... grind grind and grind..
This game have 3 structures .. pve world with storyline for each class like asura/human/etc
Worlvs Worl= perma pvp (depends on  what lvl u participate)
structured pvp = 5vs 5  max lvl top gear etc= as u see only pvp

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
instead of saying hw much u know about me, tell me how it works on gw2 im just curious :/

xenom

Реакции
Баллы
gw2 wil last even less than tera, it wont keep ppl enjoyed for too long

OP
OP
A

assemble

Реакции
Баллы

xenom

Реакции
Баллы
if u cant farm gear,neither grind exp. theres only pvp or brainless pve for 24/7

OP
OP
A

assemble

Реакции
Баллы
You can grind if you want. If that's your choice :)

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
Say you’re killing a mob and someone comes along and starts killing it as well, when the mob dies you both get FULL XP and loot for it regardless if you’re grouped with them or not. ArenaNet is designing a game where you no longer dread seeing other players around you, you WANT to group up with them.

thx for the links more reasons this game doesnt look good to me

Khios

Реакции
Баллы
Hahah this game will bet better than Lineage, I have only played 1 game since 2004, Lineage 2 and League of Legends. Guild Wars 2 IS BETTER THAN LINEAGE. Like it or not. The game is the next generation. Top Clans on L2 are misssing out, everyone else already moved off this grindfest of a game we know as lIneage

kornez

Реакции
Баллы
Khios сказал(а):
Hahah this game will bet better than Lineage, I have only played 1 game since 2004, Lineage 2 and League of Legends. Guild Wars 2 IS BETTER THAN LINEAGE. Like it or not. The game is the next generation. Top Clans on L2 are misssing out, everyone else already moved off this grindfest of a game we know as lIneage
l2 is way better. Like it or not.

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
as i said

gw2 sucks dick

give it 2 months tops for people to realize it isn't a competetive clan/group game like lineage 2, that its a game u cant play 12 hours in a row and not get bored, and they'll all hop back

l2 is a farm game, but guess what, if it wasn't, you'd quit servers in 2 weeks instead of 4 months, just take high rates for example. you run out of things to do, you get bored. atleast in l2, you run out of things to do once ur mad farmed, you can do oly, gank, epic pvps, and so on.

in gw2, you'll do world vs world like you been doing since the start of server, or youll do that 5v5, you think that won't get repetetive and boring?

there simply won't be a game as good as L2

Khios

Реакции
Баллы
Lineage 2 is not Lineage since c4.

THIS IS REAL LINEAGE . THE GAME SUCKS NOW BRO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nhg0ywOwG8

Besides, in L2 , the game is all decided by gear/level. NOT SKILL

emQQ

Реакции
Баллы
Khios сказал(а):
Lineage 2 is not Lineage since c4.
THIS IS REAL LINEAGE . THE GAME SUCKS NOW BRO.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nhg0ywOwG8
Besides, in L2 , the game is all decided by gear/level. NOT SKILL
sure too much skill on that vid.. xD

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
as i said
gw2 sucks dick
give it 2 months tops for people to realize it isn't a competetive clan/group game like lineage 2, that its a game u cant play 12 hours in a row and not get bored, and they'll all hop back
l2 is a farm game, but guess what, if it wasn't, you'd quit servers in 2 weeks instead of 4 months, just take high rates for example. you run out of things to do, you get bored. atleast in l2, you run out of things to do once ur mad farmed, you can do oly, gank, epic pvps, and so on.
in gw2, you'll do world vs world like you been doing since the start of server, or youll do that 5v5, you think that won't get repetetive and boring?
there simply won't be a game as good as L2
^this, and the only reason l2 low rates die unlike retail are because they dont get updated content a few months after everyone hits end game )

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх