Comments on ve3k's Announcement? (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Convict

Реакции
Баллы
if you took my blah posts seriously then you need to seriously go out and leave the virtual world and get a life.

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
Convict сказал(а):
if you took my blah posts seriously then you need to seriously go out and leave the virtual world and get a life.
But you care about people posts and opinions in the virtual world. I would give a fuck about people on teh Internetz!
Convict сказал(а):
looks like im gonna have to come here and kick you off yet another server ram rod
You never kicked off anyone from a good L2 Server. You were just the biggest idiot on SupremeL2 and Retail, nothing more. Just another attention whore.

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
God no, Convict here too, no moar blah warriors please

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
motivationalfunnyposterk.jpg

RaMi1

Реакции
Баллы
Convict сказал(а):
looks like im gonna have to come here and kick you off yet another server ram rod
"yet another server" is not the best phrase in post written by you, since you didnt kick anyone, from any server, lol
The situation here just reminded me of you, as the biggest retard on the forums and the one that ppl laugh in his face, not like I have to think about you all the time, but you can be proud tho, of beeing prooly the legendary idiot of biggest L2 forum. You even failed appearing here when i mentioned ur name in 1 post lol. We cant get "ur name from the mouth", coz u earned ur fame! Now take Izulde for some lessons.
Take care there Convict, nice too see you!

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
dat nigga josh is back..........hmm wonder who brought him here?

:-D

Convict

Реакции
Баллы
darkflame сказал(а):
Convict сказал(а):
But you care about people posts and opinions in the virtual world. I would give a fuck about people on teh Internetz!
Convict сказал(а):
You never kicked off anyone from a good L2 Server. You were just the biggest idiot on SupremeL2 and Retail, nothing more. Just another attention whore.
dark u got rolled off of retail badly dont even know why u bother to keep playing your bad..
i didnt come here for attention sorry to say people are talking about me b4 i even arrived..people have even made my char name and other stuff and had it banned..
i never came here its retards like you who still talk about me...it dont matter  what u say about me cause you still talk about me..where as nobody can say anything about you cause your infact a nobody

Convict

Реакции
Баллы
RaMi сказал(а):
Convict сказал(а):
"yet another server" is not the best phrase in post written by you, since you didnt kick anyone, from any server, lol
The situation here just reminded me of you, as the biggest retard on the forums and the one that ppl laugh in his face, not like I have to think about you all the time, but you can be proud tho, of beeing prooly the legendary idiot of biggest L2 forum. You even failed appearing here when i mentioned ur name in 1 post lol. We cant get "ur name from the mouth", coz u earned ur fame! Now take Izulde for some lessons.
Take care there Convict, nice too see you!
rami remeber when u came to retail with your crew thin you would be good  but you got merked  a shitload of times..i know u do its all good past is past ...
nice to see you still trying to play this dead ass game

Convict

Реакции
Баллы
zook сказал(а):
dat nigga josh is back..........hmm wonder who brought him here?
:-D
well zook i guess since people are talking about me im gonna have to come back for some fun...downloading currently..been fuckin forever since i had a l2 client...
hope theres some people with a brain on this server compared to celes...and dont get me to join a dumb mexican clan this time full of morons like last time

Convict

Реакции
Баллы
Chris сказал(а):
God no, Convict here too, no moar blah warriors please
bet your upset you have no banning power here huh scrub...
btw nice suckin of the dick with the whole pwn thing after your name..dam your a poser ahahahahaha

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
my nigga! i recruited him for pro forum warrior abilities :D but he doesnt fight for any side! just against everyone! u know to spice up theese boring forums a bit. and this nigger peter is playing too but hez prolly out fucking fat girls

Convict

Реакции
Баллы
im here to amuse and abuse people

RaMi1

Реакции
Баллы
Now all of you who didnt know Convict, you can see my point :)

Convict

Реакции
Баллы
RaMi сказал(а):
Now all of you who didnt know Convict, you can see my point :)
still mad about getting your shit pushed in on luna huh...thats what happens when you private server kids step on retail

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх