Comments on ve3k's Announcement? (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
Izlude сказал(а):
First of all...
This image creeps me the fuck out. It's probably old, but I've never seen it before.
Jacky сказал(а):
Hey guise, sup, can I also make 3 statemnets, all 3 of them will be a lie and I will SMASH everybody in topic? Thats how it works? Please enlighten me!
Btw I think I will start to call ve3k Monki it sounds cool, lol. Or even better.
Hey thatboy Sexico why did u made another account Izlude? HAHAHHA now I got u, I am so pro, I rape ppl on forums Sexico is Izlude, I win forums, ETC is butthurt (abs carpet on toi 13 hurted our buts YO)
Secondly, stop your crying. Jesus. You pretty much ARE butthurt on this topic at least with the way you're reacting to what I'm saying. STILL WAITING to be proven wrong, and the retort of "lol so Sexico must be Izlude then" is just plain idiotic and you know it, considering you know for fact who Sexico is in-game. You're no good at this, maybe you should stick to making up stories and polishing the fa-- oh wait.
Very good.
By the way, taking Frintezza with heroes is totally a big deal, guys. Gaw you're so epic fail!!11 Gaw stop lying!11
valor is so much help vs magic attacks idiot, wow love ppl who have no clue about l2

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Izlude сказал(а):
Secondly, stop your crying. Jesus. You pretty much ARE butthurt on this topic at least with the way you're reacting to what I'm saying. STILL WAITING to be proven wrong, and the retort of "lol so Sexico must be Izlude then" is just plain idiotic and you know it, considering you know for fact who Sexico is in-game. You're no good at this, maybe you should stick to making up stories and polishing the fa-- oh wait.
Very good.
By the way, taking Frintezza with heroes is totally a big deal, guys. Gaw you're so epic fail!!11 Gaw stop lying!11
LOL, so you recognize its idiotic, but it was supposed to be, its parody on your posts u retard. I know who Sexico and Monki are ig, yes I dare to write about things what are happening ig, cuz I know them, I play them,  my posts PWN your sorry ass from many reasons, u are clueless idiot making judgement accoring forum lol thats why u suck so hard donkey ballz here and ppl laugh at u kid.
Your attitude aka Monki IZ ve3k made my day rly funny, those other few rage posts in other topics about it xDDDDDD
/facepalm bro
If somebody isnt good in "this", its u living in your wet dreams how u pwn forums.
pokemontrainer сказал(а):
valor is so much help vs magic attacks idiot, wow love ppl who have no clue about l2
His posts are hitparade of such mistakes and cluelessness no wonder....

zook1

Реакции
Баллы

pandemonium

Реакции
Баллы
that nab guy zcared the zhit outta from me,ztripping clan charz for zaken/aq wont make enemiez at epicz,even deleting klein zummoner wont //zummon_enemigo_at_valakaz_when_we_re_going_there .
let me gratz u.

PwnInYourFace

Реакции
Баллы
Izlude сказал(а):
First of all...
why-kids-join-gangs.jpg
This image creeps me the fuck out. It's probably old, but I've never seen it before.
Jacky сказал(а):
Hey guise, sup, can I also make 3 statemnets, all 3 of them will be a lie and I will SMASH everybody in topic? Thats how it works? Please enlighten me!
Btw I think I will start to call ve3k Monki it sounds cool, lol. Or even better.
Hey thatboy Sexico why did u made another account Izlude? HAHAHHA now I got u, I am so pro, I rape ppl on forums Sexico is Izlude, I win forums, ETC is butthurt (abs carpet on toi 13 hurted our buts YO)
Very good.
at first you re a tard
your post always obtain words like stop crying, butthurt, ETC
you want always something to prove but noone knows what
all are wrong you re the right and you always won
2 words
maybe you will be someday good forum spamer but now you got a lot of work to do   :-\
CRY MORE

zook1

Реакции
Баллы

Frorath

Реакции
Баллы
like a gay guy infected by HIV

Gawain

Реакции
Баллы
Posting for ayotech once again.
aYotech сказал(а):
to start off, they did tezza with 5 partys, their a grade common weapon's charged soul shots. the last all tezza's we did over-all between all players we used at max 100 shots. and a grade with shots ] s grade w/o. 150 holy? the only person with attributed HD is freyja with 150 fire. SA wep? i can count the s grade SA'ed weps we have in our clan with fingers in my 2 hands.
we're doing tezza with 3-4 partys, and people crashing all the time at entrance and inside rb cuz of over population server, people randomly get disconnected, and the others port on crash
and to finish off, at baium, we had 2 archer partys who did exacly nothing to their S80 + Full epic party. We had boxes too, and in total in CC we were 25. We had 1 PvP party that consisted of 4 boxes and 2 daggers and a tank.
We went to get our PvP party stacked in town and baium spawned, tough luck, life goes on. welcome to l2 and stop qq.

u simply arent letting any clan get some competetion build up, because you're scared that with al lthat gear if any1 gets a slight equal geared decent pvp clan you guys will get trashed all over the place. as people from etc keep admitting that 20% only know how pvp works, the rest are pve whores who enjoy it.
----------------------------------------
My 5cents.
Lire сказал(а):
Gawain sweetie ;ppp Only my party was in full S grade (beside WC and healers ;p) on first tezza .... 60% of our force was in A grade 80% i would say w/o SAs on weapons ^^ And on the top of shit at least half of our force had no clue what to do inside ( maybe even more then 50% ). But guess what we still did it and anykind of excuses from your side in this case is making u look worse and worse ;(
Sap sexy? That's exactly how our force looks like now. Maybe except few more damage dealers having S sets.
When it comes to SA'd weapons look above to the ayotech's quote, they're really few.

nab1

Реакции
Баллы
just thought id share this random tezza screenshot
shot00056h.jpg

and this one
shot00125.jpg

Labas

Реакции
Баллы
ve3k сказал(а):
nab didnt leave, he was kicked
first from party, then from clan and then from forum
he is simply reject
nab is a better player than 2/3 of your clan, including you but since he didnt want to be an assliker for you as most of the rest of the clan are.
Ps,checking karma, everyone just talks about it,had to post smth:)

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
Cant figure out what does nab wants to accomplish. does he wanna boost hes ego with comments from randoms? Does he wanna be appreciated? Does he wanna humiliate ETC? Lires group? w/e it is just leave l2 .. you quitted so quit and dont troll on forum.

nab1

Реакции
Баллы
bjorn сказал(а):
Cant figure out what does nab wants to accomplish. does he wanna boost hes ego with comments from randoms? Does he wanna be appreciated? Does he wanna humiliate ETC? Lires group? w/e it is just leave l2 .. you quitted so quit and dont troll on forum.
haha dont blame me, i didnt know he was gonna say that.

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
nab сказал(а):
bjorn сказал(а):
Well who tells you to post screens? Well i dont care much but think when ETC equipped you with jewel/s (no idea how many u had), Lires group with set, thankin them in such a way tells much about your charakter.

nab1

Реакции
Баллы
bjorn сказал(а):
nab сказал(а):
bjorn сказал(а):
Well who tells you to post screens? Well i dont care much but think when ETC equipped you with jewel/s (no idea how many u had), Lires group with set, thankin them in such a way tells much about your charakter.
There's nothing wrong with me posting random SS, I do it all the time.  I dont see how these ones affect ETC or benefit their enemies in any way. You don't know about ETC, lire group or anything else so why do you even assume I owe them some respect. But grats for turning this into another topic about me.

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
Just leave the forum when you quitted. Why you even bother makin a "I quit" topic, when ure still here.

Labas

Реакции
Баллы
Calling me "random" just makes you a random since you dont know me, coz you probably still was sucking moms boob while i was single handedly forcing entire self-confident clans emo-quit servers :) Im the best in the world in everything i do if i just want to! .i. :)

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
Labas сказал(а):
ve3k сказал(а):
nab didnt leave, he was kicked
first from party, then from clan and then from forum
he is simply reject
nab is a better player than 2/3 of your clan, including you but since he didnt want to be an assliker for you as most of the rest of the clan are.
Ps,checking karma, everyone just talks about it,had to post smth:)
whos labas?

Bubbleh

Реакции
Баллы
i lold at labas, the troll

nab1

Реакции
Баллы
Labas knows me from a previous server. Trolling forums is incomparable to the time I used to waste ingame. Im also trolling ebay and some car forums atm so its no trouble for me to refresh the page occasionally

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх