Comments on ve3k's Announcement? (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
Labas сказал(а):
Calling me "random" just makes you a random since you dont know me, coz you probably still was sucking moms boob while i was single handedly forcing entire self-confident clans emo-quit servers :)  Im the best in the world in everything i do if i just want to! .i. :)
and im better then you, by a large margine

Labas

Реакции
Баллы
zook сказал(а):
Labas сказал(а):
ve3k сказал(а):
nab didnt leave, he was kicked
first from party, then from clan and then from forum
he is simply reject
nab is a better player than 2/3 of your clan, including you but since he didnt want to be an assliker for you as most of the rest of the clan are.
Ps,checking karma, everyone just talks about it,had to post smth:)
whos labas?
labas is the guy who already knew you gonna ask this and already made an answer for you before you even asked (post above yours).
Even chuck norris dont have this ability.
And no,you ain't better than me, just look at your avatar.

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
labas = fail now i know this thnx 4 clearing it all up

Labas

Реакции
Баллы
zook сказал(а):
labas = fail now i know this thnx 4 clearing it all up
keep repeating this for yourself...keep repeating :) many others who tried a duel with me in forums still hate me even after few years we met again in another server. I said im the best in everything including forum wars,so you already lost with the question "whois labas". Im even replying from my mobile phone, imagine what happens when im doing this from pc... I would just mega flood your weak arguments with multiple posts. Never thought why most of the forums made a 1-2 minutes pause between posts?

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
no i win. so keep writting novels .

ps. i wrote that with my dick. imagine if i used my hands

Labas

Реакции
Баллы
zook сказал(а):
no i win. so keep writting novels .
ps. i wrote that with my dick. imagine if i used my hands
pfff, my dick is too big to press only 1 button on keyboard so no, i win, you tiny penis :)
xaxaxa..just fooling around :) dont take my post serious, im just probably best in a world of changing any topic into all vs labas flame topic :-D. Back on topic about veak's emo quit, im back to work ;)

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
Labas сказал(а):
Calling me "random" just makes you a random since you dont know me, coz you probably still was sucking moms boob while i was single handedly forcing entire self-confident clans emo-quit servers :)  Im the best in the world in everything i do if i just want to! .i. :)
go play your 1000x server scrub

Labas

Реакции
Баллы
darkflame сказал(а):
Labas сказал(а):
nah, im too good there. Owned 1vs4 randoms as it was common back to c4 without even 3rd on my necro and i understood i will lower another servers population even more than it is now if i would keep playing. Server would be empty. So i quit x1000 too. ...also because none of the russians speaks english so it was no point to flame any1.

Sexico

Реакции
Баллы
Vagina thread. yay

pandemonium

Реакции
Баллы
Labas сказал(а):
darkflame сказал(а):
Labas сказал(а):
nah, im too good there. Owned 1vs4 randoms as it was common back to c4 without even 3rd on my necro and i understood i will lower another servers population even more than it is now if i would keep playing. Server would be empty. So i quit x1000 too. ...also because none of the russians speaks english so it was no point to flame any1.
gz,they were afk or lv30i$h?

Labas

Реакции
Баллы
pandemonium сказал(а):
Labas сказал(а):
darkflame сказал(а):
Labas сказал(а):
Calling me "random" just makes you a random since you dont know me, coz you probably still was sucking moms boob while i was single handedly forcing entire self-confident clans emo-quit servers :)  Im the best in the world in everything i do if i just want to! .i. :)
gz,they were afk or lv30i$h?
why i knew some1 will say that.... If you would know me, you would know if i say so, it means its true.
noafkyouf4g.jpg
/
...just a proof i never lie.
Suck it.
That server is just for tards who enchants rush impact +10 for doombringer and goes to shrine collect pk's. x1 quest rates just kills the enjoynment playing there.

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
So basically because I'm right, the whole of ETC thinks I'm stupid. This isn't really a new tactic on your scrub clan's behalf either.

Keep karma'ing me down, boys. You'll topple the evil king, Izlude, and his dark reign of dark darkness if you just persist! Harrrrgh~

babysmasher

Реакции
Баллы
Izlude сказал(а):
So basically because I'm right, the whole of ETC thinks I'm stupid. This isn't really a new tactic on your scrub clan's behalf either.
Keep karma'ing me down, boys. You'll topple the evil king, Izlude, and his dark reign of dark darkness if you just persist! Harrrrgh~
quoted for greatness

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Izlude сказал(а):
Monki is ve3k RIGHT! Just becuase I am right, yea sure rofl.

Evokiller

Реакции
Баллы
this kid is big noob yes ok gz

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
Izlude сказал(а):
Monki is ve3k RIGHT! Just becuase I am right, yea sure rofl.
rofl

Convict

Реакции
Баллы
RaMi сказал(а):
Yea I like Izuldes posts too, hes a typical Forum warrior, flameing ppl with propper english with sophisticated kind of flames related to real life or common L2 politics/clan drama situations. Enjoying his flame rage thinking that his attitude of badass forum flamer is like cool or something, still having no clue what is really going on and beeing like a noone ingame.
Hey, we been there, we saw that. But still is a good thing haveing you here Izulde, always funny to see someone like this. You are like Convict of this forums!
sadly enough its been yeras and yet some dumb fuckin retard has to call out my name like im his daddy and hes having  nightmare flashbacks.
get off my cock i dont like getting msn messages from people saying some weak ass punk who got rolled in a game is still sucker stroking me 3 yrs later wishing he could get some of that sweet nectar from my ball sack..
looks like im gonna have to come here and kick you off yet another server ram rod

Convict

Реакции
Баллы
RaMi сказал(а):
Like I said, hes like Convict from blah, lol
man you need to get off my fuckin nuts...its been like a yr since i even logged into a l2 client and bitches like you cant keep my name out thier mouth

fishfood

Реакции
Баллы
This Convict guy sounds super srs

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх