Comments on ve3k's Announcement? (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Monki

Реакции
Баллы

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
Sad, he was an pretty good leader.

ETC still has jacky! They'll be okey.

dagothur

Реакции
Баллы
Big green orc ... now you can add emo to that ... nothin more to say

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
ohh myyy.. what a drama inside..

where is our insiders? shine some light on us :)

Gusto

Реакции
Баллы
OP
OP
M

Monki

Реакции
Баллы
might i ask what happend?

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
mucho alcoholo imo

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
Attention seeking. Nobody outside of ETC really gives a shit, so why not make it on the ETC forums...?

Instead he made it here, then locked it so nobody could reply saying what I'm basically saying.

In short, nobody cares. Scrub leader in a scrub clan, move along.

P.S:

ve3k makes topic. ve3k locks topic. Monki joins forums: Date Registered: Today at 07:10:12 AM

Monki makes topic. HAY DOES ANYONE CARE? GUYS?

One in the same, sup ve3k?

nab1

Реакции
Баллы
Something like ve3k asked the clan to delevel sorc's and said "no epic drop sharing for 1 month" as punishment for not doing it.
This is courtesy of my many spies and intelligence because im a spy BOSS
72749525.jpg

I remember once in hellbound, we were in greenspot and he told our entire group to log out or be kicked from clan cause we didnt pick up arrows and his WC was picking them. Like he thinks because hes the leader he can talk to me like that and I would tolerate it. I said "who are you talking to" followed by "kick me faggot" in clan chat and he shut his mouth w/o doing anything. This in addition to some other drama almost lead to "Lire group" leaving ETC and going solo... that would have been interesting.
He's a good leader generally but it seems in such situations when he must excerise his authority he goes totally over the top and treats you with no respect. If I were still in clan and threatened with "1 month no epic sharing" I would tell him to fuck off aswell.

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
Izlude сказал(а):
Attention seeking. Nobody outside of ETC really gives a shit, so why not make it on the ETC forums...?
Instead he made it here, then locked it so nobody could reply saying what I'm basically saying.
P.S:
ve3k makes topic. ve3k locks topic. Monki joins forums: Date Registered:  Today at 07:10:12 AM
You are nobody

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
Alkaz сказал(а):
Izlude сказал(а):
P.S:
ve3k makes topic. ve3k locks topic. Monki joins forums: Date Registered:   Today at 07:10:12 AM
You are nobody
I'm not wrong. Your leader ragequit because he made bad decisions, much like a scrub leader (see above), the clan is made up of mostly nobodies with a few somebodies consisting of entire "groups" here and there (see Lire Group, likely a group of good players, surrounded by bad players who are as individuals), thus to round the clan down between factor and nonfactor, nonfactor wins threefold. Scrub clan.
Your leader made a post on his clan forums explaining why he emoquit. That should've been enough. Instead, in all of the tears and regrets, he makes a topic containing no real information here as if the leader of ETC stepping down is a huge deal and we're all supposed to care. But the unspeakable happened. We didn't care.
So instead of scullying his image and making a new topic asking if anyone cares or unlocking the original topic, he makes a new name; Monki, registered today, asking hey; Does anyone care that I just quit? Come on guys!11
You lose.
Izlude: 1
You faggots: 0
Don't forget to karma me down because you all hate me so much, thanks. [3

nab1

Реакции
Баллы
whos Izlude ingame, just curious

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
Yeah, who the hell am I ingame, anyway? I didn't just make ve3k look like a dumbass by calling him out or anything, so am I in game!? That's relevant!

Calm down, nerds. Just because I'm smarter than you doesn't mean you have to rage it up with how much you'll kick my ass in-game. Just karma me down like everyone else does. That'll make us even!!

Volume

Реакции
Баллы
-50 karma wtf shut up izlude who are you in game im kos u ok?

nab1

Реакции
Баллы
Izlude сказал(а):
Yeah, who the hell am I ingame, anyway? I didn't just make ve3k look like a dumbass by calling him out or anything, so am I in game!? That's relevant!
Calm down, nerds. Just because I'm smarter than you doesn't mean you have to rage it up with how much you'll kick my ass in-game. Just karma me down like everyone else does. That'll make us even!!
haha no worries I dont even play

OP
OP
M

Monki

Реакции
Баллы
Izlude сказал(а):
P.S:
ve3k makes topic. ve3k locks topic. Monki joins forums: Date Registered:  Today at 07:10:12 AM
i know u consider urself being real smart but in this case ur actually wrong xD

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
Monki сказал(а):
i know u consider urself being real smart but in this case ur actually wrong xD
...says ve3k trying to cover his tracks.
Stop it. You're just another attention seeking kid. Link me to your youtube. Let's share commentaries! We can make fan dubs of our favorite anime shows and put together L2-based music videos. It'll be so awesome!!
P.S: I've went from -39 Karma to -48. Q

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх