Crysillion

Реакции
Баллы
rawr сказал(а):
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
rawr сказал(а):
Akirakei сказал(а):
rawr сказал(а):
if comunity doesn't matter at all, explain to me why azure still kept going for so long even it if had incomplete c5
Because it had good reputation, which was raised in C5 since they were prolly 1st/only one c5 server with working files, good staff and now...Nothing actually.Ppl just gathered to remember old times, those big fights where true zergs fight and left server after 2-6months.RIP.
and good reputation comes from the comunity, hell just compare these forums to azure ones, here its mostly morons with 50 IQ
Odd... because most of the "morons" here on this forum, come from azure. Oooooh snap x_X
coming from someone whose avatar is mourinho "jerking off"
yeah right
I have witnessed such idiocy, yes...

rawr

Реакции
Баллы
the morons you talk about are the ones that failed on celes like teamzone? rofl

C

CommunismFTW

rawr сказал(а):
the morons you talk about are the ones that failed on celes like teamzone? rofl
Yes my darling, TZ is the best play with the best AND they make up around 95% of this forum. About 4% are ETC, Absolute and some other scrubs like some more retail players, redwing and whatever else ...
And 1% is the really cool ppl, russianzzzzzzzzz

OP
OP
K

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
I do make cool threads. lol

rawr

Реакции
Баллы
ya, im sorry kind sir, you are absolutely right

KewlPwnz

Реакции
Баллы
most of those clans had 20 active mambars lawl

go back to ur x30 cave homo

rawr

Реакции
Баллы
KewlPwnz сказал(а):
celes had 6k on when it launched even it if was a fail server (which i admit it was) but that's not the point since a fail c5 server had shitloads more people coming than the 5x

Akirakei

Реакции
Баллы
rawr сказал(а):
KewlPwnz сказал(а):
celes had 6k on when it launched even it if was a fail server (which i admit it was) but that's not the point since a fail c5 server had shitloads more people coming than the 5x
Because it had proper advertising and well known server name

KewlPwnz

Реакции
Баллы
rawr сказал(а):
KewlPwnz сказал(а):
dunno where u take out those numbers 6k....lol dream more id say 3k max with boxes......yes with boxes

C

CommunismFTW

U can't compare Celes to this. Although this server has perfect files it's still a russian server which a few months back was totally unknown for the rest of the world, and barely known in Russia judging by the nr. of online ppl they had and still have from Russia. At the other end, supreme (azure) which was the most famous l2 private server. It's not that hard to understand kids :)

Anyway, i'm pretty sure that all decent clans would want to play on this new server, there's nothing else coming that is even remotely good compared to this one. Problem is, they're afraid server will be a fail because of the administration here and they don't want to waste time playing here. Still a little over a month before the server will start, give it some time, many clans (from those that will play) will announce themselves in the last 2 weeks.

P.S. One thing's for sure, if administration won't improve the hardware until start server won't hold more then 2k people, thus, i sure hope to God that all that army of 20-30 ppl clans that was seen on Celes WON'T come here.

A

advertising

KewlPwnz сказал(а):
rawr сказал(а):
KewlPwnz сказал(а):
dunno where u take out those numbers 6k....lol dream more id say 3k max with boxes......yes with boxes
celes had 6k cap and was almost 100% of the time full for the 1st few weeks
so much for perfect files when there's just like 3 or 4 major bugs since weeks and none get fixed

KewlPwnz

Реакции
Баллы
erm again where do u take those numbers from??? how do u know it was 6k??

C

CommunismFTW

advertising сказал(а):
so much for perfect files when there's just like 3 or 4 major bugs since weeks and none get fixed
Not even retail has perfect files dude :). When we're saying "perfect" files we actually refer to as close as possible to retail. Seems the guy(s?) that have access to the files is not very good at handling them, hence the not fixed bugs. And he probably doesn't trusts any decent dev with the files for fixing.

A

advertising

CommunismFTW сказал(а):
advertising сказал(а):
Not even retail has perfect files dude :). When we're saying "perfect" files we actually refer to as close as possible to retail. Seems the guy(s?) that have access to the files is not very good at handling them, hence the not fixed bugs. And he probably doesn't trusts any decent dev with the files for fixing.
exactly my point, its like giving a car to a 6 year old

KewlPwnz

Реакции
Баллы
i did and it was crowed but 6k my ass

KewlPwnz

Реакции
Баллы
silly ppl ;D ;D

Malicious

Реакции
Баллы
6k on celes... idiots, nothing more. When ruoff was opened, servers was flooded by 5k ppls in 60 mins, and there was like 3x times more ppls like in celes. Btw, celes cap was 2.3k, not 6k lol.

simple math..
6000/50(max clan members) = 120 full clans! ok make it 60 clans and ather randooms! There was so fucking fun server with like 10 sides! ogh.. w8..

kizarobinhood

Реакции
Баллы
Daggoth сказал(а):
6k is straight up bullshit i can't believe ppl would swallow any  kind of crap that came out of aderyn's ass same with dex having 9k players.
actually aderyn never told that cap is 6k, he always said OVER 9000!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх