clans coming from x5 to x30 (1 Viewer)

Russa

Реакции
Баллы
aLittle KURWA!

What have u been doing? PLEASE PM ME so that i can make fun of u!

Slapped

Реакции
Баллы
goodgirlgonebad ;P

miou1

Реакции
Баллы

Russa

Реакции
Баллы
wat wat!!!11

bakmaita

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
What does it matter how they did it? It was their choosen strategy and it DID worked out for them. Stop QQ now and admit it ...
so according to your logic if someone for example would zerg the shit out of it for first 2 months that would be anal rape too for you i guess lol
i dont really know your idea about having fun but these early times and lowbie pvps eveyrday for something as little as a grinding spot was mad fun, sadly  they missed most of it just to come out at top for 2 months to quit afterwards out of boredom. mad fun yo!
i'll always have respect to their core members for organization and dedication to game, but that's about it.

C

CommunismFTW

bakmaita сказал(а):
so according to your logic if someone for example would zerg the shit out of it for first 2 months that would be anal rape too for you i guess lol
i dont really know your idea about having fun but these early times and lowbie pvps eveyrday for something as little as a grinding spot was mad fun, sadly  they missed most of it just to come out at top for 2 months to quit afterwards out of boredom. mad fun yo!
i'll always have respect to their core members for organization and dedication to game, but that's about it.
Are you serious? What would u call it then? It might look bad for you (the way they did it) but they DID raped celes, no question about it. And who the hell are you to tell what is fun for them? The king of fun? The fun know it all? How do u know it wasn't extremely fun for them to play the way they did?

Owen1

Реакции
Баллы
Because grinding mobs 24/7 for 2 weeks solid, then spending the next 2 months ganking on hero UD, then quitting, isn't a definition of fun unless you're a peculiar form of spastic.

C

CommunismFTW

So what? As i said, EVERY person in this whole wide world has it's PERSONAL preferences. Maybe they didn't enjoy that "grinding mobs 24/7 for 2 weeks solid, then spending the next 2 months ganking on hero UD" OR maybe they did, fact is, they for sure 100% enjoyed to the max the QQ epicness from enemies on forum and ingame :)

greennight

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
bakmaita сказал(а):
Are you serious? What would u call it then? It might look bad for you (the way they did it) but they DID raped celes, no question about it. And who the hell are you to tell what is fun for them? The king of fun? The fun know it all? How do u know it wasn't extremely fun for them to play the way they did?
y thats why the lost so many fights for epics ... ... ...

Vadrigaar

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
So what? As i said, EVERY person in this whole wide world has it's PERSONAL preferences. Maybe they didn't enjoy that "grinding mobs 24/7 for 2 weeks solid, then spending the next 2 months ganking on hero UD" OR maybe they did, fact is, they for sure 100% enjoyed to the max the QQ epicness from enemies on forum and ingame :)
I wouldn't trade all those funny PVPs we had in GC and LoA for that.
And actually they QQed much more then any other clan on celes. First, when they cried about server launch date... CJ (or z3r0 ?) was crying for a week in #azurel2, like 6 years old kid. Never in my life i saw such a flood of tears. Second crying fest was when they got zeffed (by addiction i guess).
oh, i almost forgot!
genocidej.png

GENOCIDE 4 LYFE!

bakmaita

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
bakmaita сказал(а):
it apparently wasnt fun for them since they ended up moaning in hero chat there's no pvp after they had avoided it all the time just to pve up faster outleveling everyone they could.
if you asking me i  can' t tell if that was fun for them, but if you or anyone find it fun to pve without wars all the way up to find no pvp at end and quit then i do feel sorry for you.
and yea, if you going to say that zerging the crap out of celes just to end up at top is still all awesome rape & rolling i guess i' ll just give up the case

Slapped

Реакции
Баллы
zeff was hilarious ;D

ssj3

Реакции
Баллы
lowbie pvps are so C3

Vadrigaar

Реакции
Баллы
ssj3 сказал(а):
and still are the best!
[11:10:45] [+CJ2000] you actually going to support raid looting?
[11:10:47] [~Aderyn] don't even start with the zeff thing right now
[11:10:52] [+CJ2000] lol
[11:10:58] [+CJ2000] what the fuck is zeff
[11:11:14] [~Aderyn] zeffing is looting raid drops and causing a river of tears
[11:11:19] [~Aderyn] it's in my dictionary now
#azurel2, 5.june.2009

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх