clans coming from x5 to x30 (1 Viewer)

BadDude

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
Even if dex is opening a server before march 1st, It won't have the same files as rpg does, and that's whats gonna make RPG win.
Yo, don't be mean, they'll have epilogueeeeee ... l2j haha
catalin:  what we wanted to start here is a long term project BASED on java resources with good coders and with community help ;
i loled

C

CommunismFTW

BadDude сказал(а):
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
Even if dex is opening a server before march 1st, It won't have the same files as rpg does, and that's whats gonna make RPG win.
catalin:  what we wanted to start here is a long term project BASED on java resources with good coders and with community help ;
i loled
Loled at me or the lier? Cause if did at me then, my friend, u have been brain washed.

BadDude

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
BadDude сказал(а):
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
i loled
Loled at me or the lier? Cause if did at me then, my friend, u have been brain washed.
u guys mentioned dex, then i quoted catalin - that was the reason of my lol :D

C

CommunismFTW

BadDude сказал(а):
Ah, ok then. Thought for a second there that u were a victim of catalins brain washing. I tried their test server today and, erm, i guess there shouldn't be anything said but still, i'll say it: it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. I don't even know what to start with. It's not even good among other l2j's. It's like the free plug & play l2j avaible for anyone to use.

BadDude

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
BadDude сказал(а):
Ah, ok then. Thought for a second there that u were a victim of catalins brain washing. I tried their test server today and, erm, i guess there shouldn't be anything said but still, i'll say it: it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. I don't even know what to start with. It's not even good among other l2j's. It's like the free plug & play l2j avaible for anyone to use.
the funniest is that its not even close to the quality of high rate br pvp l2j servers
i died, pushed "to village", nothing happened - i was just lying on the ground and the "to village" button had disappeared - ROFL

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
Funny you comparing azure to this trash.
Azure isn't comparable to any other private server out there, if they only had files better than C5, it'd be a blast of a server. too bad that'll never happen.
the files are here on rpg, so you saying that the server won't have people is pure bullshit. just how your x30 shit w/o competetion 1sided reached 1k+ people, the 5x will reach 1k+ just as easily. Even if dex is opening a server before march 1st, It won't have the same files as rpg does, and that's whats gonna make RPG win.
azure was good when it was aerith and nanaki - because x5 was kind new and popular and ayo i know you're froms usa and don't start flaming me for beeing buthurt that almost all europe has better servers than usa even server in my country with population of about 3 mil has better servers than azure when comparing hardware-donations-and files (not to talk about those working clan systems!!! ) ;D

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
Funny you comparing azure to this trash.
Azure isn't comparable to any other private server out there, if they only had files better than C5, it'd be a blast of a server. too bad that'll never happen.
the files are here on rpg, so you saying that the server won't have people is pure bullshit. just how your x30 shit w/o competetion 1sided reached 1k+ people, the 5x will reach 1k+ just as easily. Even if dex is opening a server before march 1st, It won't have the same files as rpg does, and that's whats gonna make RPG win.
azure was good when it was aerith and nanaki - because x5 was kind new and popular and ayo i know you're froms usa and don't start flaming me for beeing buthurt that almost all europe has better servers than usa even server in my country with population of about 3 mil has better servers than azure when comparing hardware-donations-and files (not to talk about those working clan systems!!! ) ;D
our country servers are crap and comunity retards so azure]them big time

fishfood

Реакции
Баллы
Azure was pretty fun to play on, it was my first private server, had a good community, lot of people, just sad it was c5. Their forums were actually fun to read, not the same old bull shit here, bunch of broken english euro-brs crying about who is better.

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
don't talk about azure we're talking about celes .
because azure is - cs/wow/l2 servers and it was nanaki aerith and lol celes
nanaki and aerith were good , celes? was stone age from all the sides

rawr

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
still azure comunity ] rpg one anyday

BadDude

Реакции
Баллы
rawr сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
still azure comunity ] rpg one anyday
who cares about the community? if the server goes live here with everything working - i wont give a fuck to even log in forums - thats what 90% ppl do - they play instead of crying on forums

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
comunity is more then just forum trolls you know

rawr

Реакции
Баллы
if comunity doesn't matter at all, explain to me why azure still kept going for so long even it if had incomplete c5

Akirakei

Реакции
Баллы
rawr сказал(а):
if comunity doesn't matter at all, explain to me why azure still kept going for so long even it if had incomplete c5
Because it had good reputation, which was raised in C5 since they were prolly 1st/only one c5 server with working files, good staff and now...Nothing actually.Ppl just gathered to remember old times, those big fights where true zergs fight and left server after 2-6months.RIP.

rawr

Реакции
Баллы
Akirakei сказал(а):
rawr сказал(а):
Because it had good reputation, which was raised in C5 since they were prolly 1st/only one c5 server with working files, good staff and now...Nothing actually.Ppl just gathered to remember old times, those big fights where true zergs fight and left server after 2-6months.RIP.
and good reputation comes from the comunity, hell just compare these forums to azure ones, here its mostly morons with 50 IQ

C

CommunismFTW

rawr сказал(а):
Akirakei сказал(а):
rawr сказал(а):
and good reputation comes from the comunity, hell just compare these forums to azure ones, here its mostly morons with 50 IQ
Odd... because most of the "morons" here on this forum, come from azure. Oooooh snap x_X

rawr

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
rawr сказал(а):
Akirakei сказал(а):
rawr сказал(а):
Odd... because most of the "morons" here on this forum, come from azure. Oooooh snap x_X
coming from someone whose avatar is mourinho "jerking off"
yeah right

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх