Реакции
Баллы
ofc he told 6k.. i was there on irc when he said.. btw just irc had 2/3k ;D

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Igorius сказал(а):
in starting day one of the gms told that server has about ~3000 ppl and it was crashing every 5 - 10 mins so I believe that satir is telling the truth :) and btw you forgot that it had a cap that means like 4k ppls wanted to play and 3.4 could play

A

advertising

Satyr сказал(а):
6k on celes... idiots, nothing more. When ruoff was opened, servers was flooded by 5k ppls in 60 mins, and there was like 3x times more ppls like in celes. Btw, celes cap was 2.3k, not 6k lol.
simple math..
6000/50(max clan members) = 120 full clans! ok make it 60 clans and ather randooms! There was so fucking fun server with like 10 sides! ogh.. w8..
actually its 40 clan members
and yeah even if celes never had 6k players it still had at least 2x more players than RPG

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
advertising сказал(а):
Satyr сказал(а):
6k on celes... idiots, nothing more. When ruoff was opened, servers was flooded by 5k ppls in 60 mins, and there was like 3x times more ppls like in celes. Btw, celes cap was 2.3k, not 6k lol.
simple math..
6000/50(max clan members) = 120 full clans! ok make it 60 clans and ather randooms! There was so fucking fun server with like 10 sides! ogh.. w8..
and yeah even if celes never had 6k players it still had at least 2x more players than RPG
because of advertisement :)
and ru global had atlest 2x more players than celes and still has :eek:

kizarobinhood

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
advertising сказал(а):
Satyr сказал(а):
simple math..
because of advertisement :)
and ru global had atlest 2x more players than celes and still has :eek:
you just say shit about celes coz you and your lolclan failed hard there, you didn't even hit 40lvl there....

C

CommunismFTW

What sh1t did he said? It seems just about right. Only naive ppl think celes could hold over 5k ppl. And of course it had more ppl/clans, supreme is a looooooooooooooot more known then this server which only came up on the radar a few months back.

Igorius

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
Igorius сказал(а):
in starting day one of the gms told that server has about ~3000 ppl and it was crashing every 5 - 10 mins so I believe that satir is telling the truth :) and btw you forgot that it had a cap that means like 4k ppls wanted to play and 3.4 could play
haha are u kidding me right?
the irc had 2k when celes started.. so imagine the server..
keep saying things that u have no idea lol..

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Retail servers are capped at 5k players so yeah private server with over 9k

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Igorius сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
Igorius сказал(а):
haha are u kidding me right?
the irc had 2k when celes started.. so imagine the server..
keep saying things that u have no idea lol..
why are you talking about irc? likes ones there were like 11 guys from clan on in irc and 4 on them ig because of the cap

Vadrigaar

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
So ur saying Genocide didn't anal sexed Celes? haahahaha
if u call not warring back for a whole month, mindless PVEing on macros and PRing on sight "anal sexing", then yes, they did!
before Celes start i liked to flame Vex guys, since they came from lolDex, but even those had balls to PVP.

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы

Frorath

Реакции
Баллы
Vadrigaar сказал(а):
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
if u call not warring back for a whole month, mindless PVEing on macros and PRing on sight "anal sexing", then yes, they did!
before Celes start i liked to flame Vex guys, since they came from lolDex, but even those had balls to PVP.
I remember their PVE orgies, that was pretty cool. BTW hi Vad!

Russa

Реакции
Баллы
Vadrigaar сказал(а):
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
Sad but true, confirmed 100%

C

CommunismFTW

What does it matter how they did it? It was their choosen strategy and it DID worked out for them. Stop QQ now and admit it ...

Vadrigaar

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
What does it matter how they did it? It was their choosen strategy and it DID worked out for them. Stop QQ now and admit it ...
yea, but even zerging your enemy 5:1 is strategy... other thing is, if there's something u can be proud of then...

Russa

Реакции
Баллы

elusive1

Реакции
Баллы
Russa сказал(а):
Vadrigaar сказал(а):
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
yea, but even zerging your enemy 5:1 is strategy... other thing is, if there's something u can be proud of then...
BR STYLE
HAEUHEUHAUEHAUHEUAHEUAHEUEAH

Russa

Реакции
Баллы
Russian style )))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх