yDay pvps at HB (1 Viewer)

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
iKiu сказал(а):
bolo5 сказал(а):
u dumb ? neither of x heroes used any hero skills, was 1 cs from sws vs cs from life wich obviously  u know wich is better lol
skills enchant ? vespers? u dont have skills enchanted nor vespers nor atributes? cool story bro ur copycating haugeh and he just confirmed he is just hater and nothing more, guy who actually pvped there said was decent and pretty same lvl fights rofl so keep posting kiu, keep self owning
benc dude, you are terrible in game and terrible in forum, who the fuck talking to you? You are a hater cuz u are a fking attention whore and u think all world is spinning around you.
and yes, in that xlife pt i see 2x vespers daggers 300 attri, +30 skill ench for sure.
and gustavo pt... babe with AS (?) and just gustavo with vesper 300
stop replying to me, you wont prove me that you are good and i am not expecting anything ingame from a dagger that hoping for a skill critical to kill a bishop... since i can outheal your stabs w/o even enlightenment. You gotta make 2 skill criticals in row to kill me ;D
thats why u pr from 9x9 ?:DDDD sad kiu, very sad
its kinda pure haterism from u since i had josh all time on myself and i managed to drop mucho times ynnip
and babe have veeper, keep on failing sir

Imbatron

Реакции
Баллы
lf download guide ??? :-\
edit:eek:k nvm

Raziel1

Реакции
Баллы
iKiu сказал(а):
bolo5 сказал(а):
u dumb ? neither of x heroes used any hero skills, was 1 cs from sws vs cs from life wich obviously  u know wich is better lol
skills enchant ? vespers? u dont have skills enchanted nor vespers nor atributes? cool story bro ur copycating haugeh and he just confirmed he is just hater and nothing more, guy who actually pvped there said was decent and pretty same lvl fights rofl so keep posting kiu, keep self owning
benc dude, you are terrible in game and terrible in forum, who the fuck talking to you? You are a hater cuz u are a fking attention whore and u think all world is spinning around you.
and yes, in that xlife pt i see 2x vespers daggers 300 attri, +30 skill ench for sure.
stop replying to me, you wont prove me that you are good and i am not expecting anything ingame from a dagger that hoping for a skill critical to kill a bishop... since i can outheal your stabs w/o even enlightenment. You gotta make 2 skill criticals in row to kill me ;D
me duals  600 holy

TesTeroon

Реакции
Баллы
iKiu сказал(а):
bolo5 сказал(а):
u dumb ? neither of x heroes used any hero skills, was 1 cs from sws vs cs from life wich obviously  u know wich is better lol
wtf did u smoke today? :D
babe on wesper 150(or mb more.. i think 150-250 rly dont know/dont care)
+30skill? omg... like when i was logged life(2-3 days ago), there is not even one skill +30.... his blows/stabs dont even have +13...(dont know about benc... strafe only one with +30 skill, and its only disarm.... we didnt play all summer, since summer end, till now we pved like 5-10(MAX) hours, how could we get those +30 skills? think with ur head, not with ur butt...(at least once)

Fanta1

Реакции
Баллы
+30 stabs sureeeeeee ;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
G

Gusto

Реакции
Баллы
life and benc has +30 focus deads !!! its not fair !!! seriously stop cry bobs and ooc also.... instead of enjoy fakin pvps u are complaining and flaming all the faking time about everything. RIIIITARDS

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
f power +12 mang !

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
WHERE IS DEM SHARK !1111111

hello1

Реакции
Баллы
iKiu сказал(а):
bolo5 сказал(а):
so benc sucks cause he doesnt do high enough damage?

Guardian1

Реакции
Баллы
TesTeroon сказал(а):
iKiu сказал(а):
bolo5 сказал(а):
u dumb ? neither of x heroes used any hero skills, was 1 cs from sws vs cs from life wich obviously  u know wich is better lol
+30skill? omg... like when i was logged life(2-3 days ago), there is not even one skill +30.... his blows/stabs dont even have +13...(dont know about benc... strafe only one with +30 skill, and its only disarm.... we didnt play all summer, since summer end, till now we pved like 5-10(MAX) hours, how could we get those +30 skills? think with ur head, not with ur butt...(at least once)
but your l2c team pved first few months at server start 24/7 everyone knows that :D

TesTeroon

Реакции
Баллы
Guardian сказал(а):
TesTeroon сказал(а):
iKiu сказал(а):
bolo5 сказал(а):
but your l2c team pved first few months at server start 24/7 everyone knows that :D
sorry we didnt left free spot for u  :'( i'm really sorry

Fanta1

Реакции
Баллы
24/7 ya sureeee and after one week of this farm all dead
gratz

iKiu

Реакции
Баллы
bolo5 сказал(а):
its kinda pure haterism from u since i had josh all time on myself and i managed to drop mucho times ynnip
i never but ever PR from 9v9.. (if u mean the pr i did on chims, it was obvious.. u rushed us on 9v9 with valor while we had like 20 chims.. so we PRed to pvp at wastelands)
stop dreaming, the difference between ur clan and my cp is that we are not afraid to fight even on 9vs9000  cuz then we will just say the obvious excuse "you were a lot more... but still flagging back shows some balls"
But you guys wont ever but ever flag back for 1 important reason.. you think that if u lose one pvp your epenis will decrease, you are nothing more than attention whores.. and u obviously u dont wanna play this game for self satisfaction.. but only to show to ur nearby mates how pro you are.... but firs tof all u must prove that to your self.
just my 2 cents

Life1

Реакции
Баллы
Guardian сказал(а):
TesTeroon сказал(а):
iKiu сказал(а):
bolo5 сказал(а):
I'll tell ya a secret how to suceed
setting up group time, not playing with dem randoms brings u infront of rest

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
kiu group never prs from 9x9 except the times he prs from 9x9, greek logic ?

Life1

Реакции
Баллы
iKiu сказал(а):
bolo5 сказал(а):
i never but ever PR from 9v9.. (if u mean the pr i did on chims, it was obvious.. u rushed us on 9v9 with valor while we had like 20 chims.. so we PRed to pvp at wastelands)
stop dreaming
20?
I really remember how there was 2chimeras on u :D:D

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
they were obviously ending train and obviously called another party for help since kinda all they can do is interrupt other ppl pvps but they will keep claiming their right and flaming me for my dmg :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх