yDay pvps at HB (1 Viewer)

iKiu

Реакции
Баллы
Life сказал(а):
iKiu сказал(а):
bolo5 сказал(а):
thats why u pr from 9x9 ?:DDDD sad kiu, very sad
its kinda pure haterism from u since i had josh all time on myself and i managed to drop mucho times ynnip
and babe have veeper, keep on failing sir
i never but ever PR from 9v9.. (if u mean the pr i did on chims, it was obvious.. u rushed us on 9v9 with valor while we had like 20 chims.. so we PRed to pvp at wastelands)
stop dreaming
20?
I really remember how there was 2chimeras on u :D:D
yea :)  we send tank to train 2 chimeras on rock spot ... thats the reason i got slh and zerker in my pt.. otherwise we wouldnt be able to kill 2 chims.
Seriously, what the fuck are you talking about?

iKiu

Реакции
Баллы
theres not way we had 2 chims. Cuz simply we train whole upper chims..and when we kill some chims, they start respawning before we finish all the train.. so we go and train them back.. So we are permanently training there. Always 15+ mobs on our back

Furesy

Реакции
Баллы
Life сказал(а):
iKiu сказал(а):
bolo5 сказал(а):
thats why u pr from 9x9 ?:DDDD sad kiu, very sad
its kinda pure haterism from u since i had josh all time on myself and i managed to drop mucho times ynnip
and babe have veeper, keep on failing sir
i never but ever PR from 9v9.. (if u mean the pr i did on chims, it was obvious.. u rushed us on 9v9 with valor while we had like 20 chims.. so we PRed to pvp at wastelands)
stop dreaming
20?
I really remember how there was 2chimeras on u :D:D
so u did valor coz u were scared of kiu's pt and 2 chimeras?

hello1

Реакции
Баллы
the average IQ in these posts is dropping with each passing day

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
so ur saying that they valored coz of mobs?

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
no coz of 2 mobs on ur back ;D

socketk

Реакции
Баллы
so winners are 2 mobs, /evaluate Chimera. ;D

HaugeH1

Реакции
Баллы
benc is teh bestes th made on teh rus servah

Guardian1

Реакции
Баллы
Life сказал(а):
Guardian сказал(а):
TesTeroon сказал(а):
iKiu сказал(а):
bolo5 сказал(а):
u dumb ? neither of x heroes used any hero skills, was 1 cs from sws vs cs from life wich obviously  u know wich is better lol
skills enchant ? vespers? u dont have skills enchanted nor vespers nor atributes? cool story bro ur copycating haugeh and he just confirmed he is just hater and nothing more, guy who actually pvped there said was decent and pretty same lvl fights rofl so keep posting kiu, keep self owning
and yes, in that xlife pt i see 2x vespers daggers 300 attri, +30 skill ench for sure.
and gustavo pt... babe with AS (?) and just gustavo with vesper 300
wtf did u smoke today? :D
babe on wesper 150(or mb more.. i think 150-250 rly dont know/dont care)
+30skill? omg... like when i was logged life(2-3 days ago), there is not even one skill +30.... his blows/stabs dont even have +13...(dont know about benc... strafe only one with +30 skill, and its only disarm.... we didnt play all summer, since summer end, till now we pved like 5-10(MAX) hours, how could we get those +30 skills? think with ur head, not with ur butt...(at least once)
but your l2c team pved first few months at server start 24/7 everyone knows that :D
I'll tell ya a secret how to suceed
setting up group time, not playing with dem randoms brings u infront of rest
turn off l2c create movie without l2c and we will see what  "non random" u are............but wait, we have already saw that in x30 movie and because of that u started to use l2c in x5. ? COOL STORY BRO

Life1

Реакции
Баллы
What l2c has to do w/ being random ?

Ree

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
month passed but bobs still crying about soft))

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
gusto nice pov but bad gameplay as he :) u didnt take advantage of the one thing u got and thats range :/

next time stay far away so the tard kamales have to run to u and run away from other

iKiu

Реакции
Баллы
apple is a pasta feggit ))

Pepsi1

Реакции
Баллы
pvp? where? ;/

OP
OP
G

Gusto

Реакции
Баллы
pokemontrainer сказал(а):
gusto nice pov but bad gameplay as he :) u didnt take advantage of the one thing u got and thats range :/
next time stay far away so the tard kamales have to run to u and run away from other
maybe but all the time when i fight from my he range i was not getting d/s heals everything at all  or haters always killed me first and than noone run to res me  ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх